Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Whose side of the New War of Love & Brains are you on?
IshiBame
IshIino
View Results

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

What the gently caress is happening? :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
almost certainly a bait and switch

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wark Say posted:

The answer next chapter will be "No".

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
my current bet is that shirogane and the other guys will sneak in and the setup will be for the usual peeping stuff, but kaguya and hayasaka will have taken that time to have a private conversation that escalates and blows all their dirty laundry out into the open. and then the guys will just sit there and go like. jesus. that was heavy

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Wark Say posted:

This is tongue-in-cheek, remember. It's probably a call-back to the extras for chapter 64.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

shirogane's lackeys will spend the entire chapter trying to peek and fail miserably, leaving the bath overheated

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

klapman posted:

my current bet is that shirogane and the other guys will sneak in and the setup will be for the usual peeping stuff, but kaguya and hayasaka will have taken that time to have a private conversation that escalates and blows all their dirty laundry out into the open. and then the guys will just sit there and go like. jesus. that was heavy
I'll put that 50/50 against the vanilla option.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

klapman posted:

almost certainly a bait and switch
Well yeah, but you know what I mean exactly: Just how sideways are things about to go down in next chapter?

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

klapman posted:

I would like that or a switcheroo where the girls try to take a peek at the guys.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

I would like that or a switcheroo where the girls try to take a peek at the guys.
my vote is both at once so, idk, Chika and the tg club are stuck with Shirogane and his boys listening to all the drama while everyone tries to keep Chika quiet so they don't get caught

then Shirogane winds up yelling and they all spill out in a pile.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.
Holy poo poo! The small text and image spoilers just hit and uh...

That went from :cawg: to :stare: very quickly.

Because that is likely a misleading line, I'll note that the :cawg: is for the "fanservice" and the :stare: is because of a new character that's being introduced in this chapter.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Folt The Bolt posted:

a new character that's being introduced in this chapter.
You mean Tanuma and Kobayashi's love child?

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.

Paracelsus posted:

You mean Tanuma and Kobayashi's love child?

Nope. Hint: Look at the cover of the first volume of the manga.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

new chapter, nsfw

no shinomiya fanservice within

Fellis fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Mar 12, 2020

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

:siren: :nws: :siren:

:stonk: :stonk: :stonk:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
All main-branch Shinomiyas aside from Kaguya are basically turds with legs, isn't it? GTFO, Unyo. :yikes:

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fellis posted:

new chapter, nsfw

no shinomiya fanservice within

The true fanservice in this chapter was more Maki suffering.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
That guy on the last page of the chapter has "mid boss" written all over him

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

JosephWongKS posted:

The true fanservice in this chapter was more Maki suffering.

I dunno, Tsubasa was actually whiteknighting her this chapter so it's oddly less Maki suffering than usual!

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

OnimaruXLR posted:

That guy on the last page of the chapter has "mid boss" written all over him

Well of course he is only the third son. There are two other sons and whatever wives and kids they have.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Mar 12, 2020

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

MonsterEnvy posted:

Well of course he is only the third son. There are two other sons and whatever wives and kids they have.

Doesn't Kaguya get along with her sisters-in-laws, or at least her nephews and nieces?

I vaguely recall reading something along those lines.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

The thing I got most from this chapter is that Maki needs to let her hair down more often.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Doesn't Kaguya get along with her sisters-in-laws, or at least her nephews and nieces?

I can't remember.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

With one hand he saves gebs. With the other he commits goblin genocide. A true neutral.

Her sister in law was supposed to send someone over to help Hayasaka with the workload.

L-O-N
Sep 13, 2004

Pillbug
Valentine's day at the all girls school world of the official doujin.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/824999/1

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Super Jay Mann posted:

I dunno, Tsubasa was actually whiteknighting her this chapter so it's oddly less Maki suffering than usual!

Tsubasa likes her as a friend

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I just remembered (and I might be misremembering), but isn't Unyo the one brother Kaguya actually has blackmail leverage on?

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
Are we not even going to mention how Subject F's bow is clearly visible through a towel? Some form of Cherenkov radiation, maybe?

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

MJP posted:

Are we not even going to mention how Subject F's bow is clearly visible through a towel? Some form of Cherenkov radiation, maybe?

She just put it on the towel

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
We've been over this! It's canon that her bow's size changes with humidity. :colbert:

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

You're thinking of the first chapter where it becomes apparent that Kaguya needs a birds and the bees talk. She talks about doing "it" with her nephew and dog.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Wark Say posted:

We've been over this! It's canon that her bow's size changes with humidity. :colbert:

After a shower, we see it's final form. That's no towel.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
For reference, in case anyone doesn't want to go back to check, Chapter 121 is the flashback chapter where Shirogane sees Kaguya dive into the lake to save a girl so she can blackmail her later.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Elfface posted:

After a shower, we see it's final form. That's no towel.
Truly we are so boned if Subject F breaches containment. :stonk:

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Clearly the endgame of Kaguya is a crossover with Nozaki-kun where Subject F's ribbon and Sakura Chiyo's ribbons fight for world supremacy. :cthulhu:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Chiyo-chan's ribbon lets her transform into a Pokemon and inspired a shoujo manga in-universe.

Fujiwara's ribbon's biggest ability is being able to attach itself to the inside of her skirt.

Chiyo-chan's ribbon wins hands down.

Now, if it was just Chiyo-chan vs Fujiwara, then we've got a good match on our hands.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Chiyo has the power of stalking and knows how to lay low, tho.

Ari Ozawa (Chiyo's VA) is also probably set to remain as Moeha's voice actress, so all bets are off. :tinfoil:

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Shocking revelations all around this chapter! Nobody tell Kaguya that Shirogane did the kabedon on Hayasaka: she'll get really jealous and tell him to do it for her!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
I thought Shirogane already knew that Hayasaka was Haysaka A. Smithee. I know he's aware that "Haysaka" works for Kaguya but I thought she'd spilled all the beans earlier.

That's the power of colored contacts and bra padding, I guess.