Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Ixtlilton posted:

I feel like I should ##world egg merk too

Why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

why not?

##world egg merk

:goofy:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak posted:

why not?

##world egg merk

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Yeah we know you’re 3p

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
##World Egg Hum.

Kinda forgot this was even a thing today, honestly.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Humalong posted:

Yeah we know you’re 3p

idk why you think that lol. because you've decided i'm not scum but can't get the concept that i'm town through your head?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Which kill are you claiming for day one? I'm just a simple author of YA fiction, dmboogie, I may have missed it.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

he killed bonus, keane

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

CCKeane posted:

Which kill are you claiming for day one? I'm just a simple author of YA fiction, dmboogie, I may have missed it.

Binus.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Ixtlilton posted:

he killed binus, keane

Mafia edit

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

idk why you think that lol. because you've decided i'm not scum but can't get the concept that i'm town through your head?

You are playing every side and hoping you don’t get voted for it

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

CCKeane posted:

It’s a very convenient claim with very convenient timing.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Town compulsive vig should probably claim earlier than when a cop gets a not town result on them.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

I have a sinking feeling that Hum and Amni are not town

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Ruggan posted:

Well it’s not the first time you’ve been wrong

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Amnistar posted:

Town compulsive vig should probably claim earlier than when a cop gets a not town result on them.

that seems like a ticket to letting scum freely gently caress with my kill

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Willing to ##vote dmboogie for now

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Ruggan posted:

I feel like the opposite but I also haven't been their Target and also Hitmonlee seems like a Pokemon I would trust

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Mr. Humalong posted:

It’s a very convenient claim with very convenient timing.

I would agree yes.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Ixtlilton posted:

I feel like the opposite but I also haven't been their Target and also Hitmonlee seems like a Pokemon I would trust

I trust you, so who do you think we should give the egg to today?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

And now scum have to decide if they try to figure out a way around our protections and confirm us to the thread or settle for merely making drive by snipes about how we aren’t town as we mercilessly hunt them down :laugh:

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Mr. Humalong posted:

And now scum have to decide if they try to figure out a way around our protections and confirm us to the thread or settle for merely making drive by snipes about how we aren’t town as we mercilessly hunt them down :laugh:

That’s sort of why I don’t believe your claim. Seems too OP.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Ruggan posted:

Yeah but like seventeen potential night kills is totally balanced

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I wanna give it to merk because he was on the scum lunch early and him calling me talking with him distancing before my claim was a good call because I was making things up since I knew he was scum and I think he detected the falseness in my posting and it makes me think he's town and he wants it.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Ruggan posted:

It really doesn't though. We've had at least five different killing roles between scum, SK, Binus' cult recruiter thing and Sal's Blood Artist claim and Hunt's masonry post amplify. Heck, boogie even claims that his kills roleblock the target, which seems like it'd shut down a few protective barriers for good measure.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
actually, i have an idea.

i know dmboogie is lying scum because i was the one who killed binus. i'm the town vig, yes-compulsive, but its every night not just odd nights. flavor is ares, god of war. i targeted amnistar yesterday and got roleblocked.

i can prove myself by killing dmboogie tonight, or otherwise i'll kill ruggan. i have the option once per game to make myself untargetable and unblockable, and i'll use it for dmboogie if y'all are okay with testing me in this way, and executing ruggan today.

even if you think im the SK, this is me promising you a scumkill at night, so that shouldnt even factor in.

##vote ruggan

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

i know dmboogie is lying scum because i was the one who killed binus. i'm the town vig, yes-compulsive, but its every night not just odd nights. flavor is ares, god of war. i targeted amnistar yesterday and got roleblocked.

i can prove myself by killing dmboogie tonight, or otherwise i'll kill ruggan. i have the option once per game to make myself untargetable and unblockable, and i'll use it for dmboogie if y'all are okay with testing me in this way, and executing ruggan today.

even if you think im the SK, this is me promising you a scumkill at night, so that shouldnt even factor in.

##vote ruggan

What in the gently caress

Ruggan is maybe possibly cleared for today by some vague night action claims from...Mithross? Dragonatrix? gently caress I can’t even remember who is in this game.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Mr. Steak posted:

##vote ruggan

steak.

well it’s a good thing my vote’s already on you i guess

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Why would you wait until now to counter-claim

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Humalong posted:

What in the gently caress

Ruggan is maybe possibly cleared for today by some vague night action claims from...Mithross? Dragonatrix? gently caress I can’t even remember who is in this game.

im fine with not voting ruggan, but having a confirmed scum to kill tonight would be gucci

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Humalong posted:

Why would you wait until now to counter-claim

i dont want to be called the SK, god! why do you think i didnt claim for all of d2?

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Dragonatrix posted:

It really doesn't though. We've had at least five different killing roles between scum, SK, Binus' cult recruiter thing and Sal's Blood Artist claim and Hunt's masonry post amplify. Heck, boogie even claims that his kills roleblock the target, which seems like it'd shut down a few protective barriers for good measure.

Cult recruiter only kills 4th on their win condition, right?

Blood artist sounds like it needs buildup.

Amplify doesn’t seem so easy to come by does it?

All these things aside from SK feel like ramp ups to make later game get more frantic. On the other hand their confirmed town claim is front loaded and massively impacts early game because basically anyone that is critical of either of them is automatically in a 2v1 position.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Why do you insist on leaving it to chance of killing a scum

You’ve already seen your kill fail once

God I have so many questions about your terrible loving plays

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Humalong posted:

Why do you insist on leaving it to chance of killing a scum

You’ve already seen your kill fail once

God I have so many questions about your terrible loving plays

because i didnt use my once per game ability!!

i will do so on confirmed scum. god!

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Mr. Steak posted:

##vote ruggan

Lol, just try to execute me today you big butt. Not happening.

Also your idea of using your untargetable unblockable also sounds weird.

Why did you target Amni last night? Weren’t you afraid of getting counter killed? And why wouldn’t have you used your unblockable untargetable to prevent that potential retaliation?

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

##World Egg Merk

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ruggan posted:

Lol, just try to execute me today you big butt. Not happening.

Also your idea of using your untargetable unblockable also sounds weird.

Why did you target Amni last night? Weren’t you afraid of getting counter killed? And why wouldn’t have you used your unblockable untargetable to prevent that potential retaliation?

he hadn't claimed pgo then, except in the scenario where me and him would answer questions, and one of us would lie. i assumed his was a lie

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also i thought he was scum, duh

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

also i thought he was scum, duh

So you thought Amni was scum, tried to kill him, failed, and immediately lurker gunned the person he had been most adamant about lunching all of day 1 and day 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
##vote Steak

##world egg Sal