Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

🖕🖕🖕 Joe biden 🖕🖕🖕

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

You when you read my posts:
I for one believe Joe Biden should not be the president of the USA. I think he should drop out and I'm concerned about why he hasn't when he obviously is having trouble keeping it together.
Also he was behind the bombing of Hiroshima. Look it up.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Chronicles posted:

Is there a higher quality version of the NoJoe tag? Want to make it my facebook header, get the olds really worried

not gonna lie, this can and should be A Thing

Squizzle posted:

i havent counted but i am estimating something like 300-500 goons now have vowed itt not to vote for j-bi

folks we gotta make number go up. we need enough to swing a state

you posted repeatedly itt and yet no NOJOE hmmmmmmmmm

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
gently caress biden

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

star eater posted:

gently caress biden

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

T-man posted:

not gonna lie, this can and should be A Thing

you posted repeatedly itt and yet no NOJOE hmmmmmmmmm

Squizzle has a personal rule that he can't use mod tools to benefit himself but I don't think anybody would hold it against him in this case

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

Squizzle posted:

i havent counted but i am estimating something like 300-500 goons now have vowed itt not to vote for j-bi

gt me up

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

I would proudly wear a No Joe Swing State tag

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

I will give squiz a gangtag

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Youth turnout should be up, way up, but not voting for DEM. Not showing up makes it unclear what the motivations is. Showing up and not voting DEM (or REPUB) for President makes it clear.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
thinking about who i might write in this november. might do a bracket. possible choices so far:

shamu the killer whale
kobe (rip)
godzilla
jean luc picard
buc-ee the beaver except communist

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Encourage people to vote down ballot and perhaps for congress, help them understand whoswho or whatever else is on your local ballot.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Jobidan

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Youth turnout should be up, way up, but not voting for DEM. Not showing up makes it unclear what the motivations is. Showing up and not voting DEM (or REPUB) for President makes it clear.

QFE. Showing up but not voting for Biden sends a much more powerful message than not showing up. Also please vote downticket

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

what if we all wrote in something like really friggen funny, they'd have to put it on the news

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020
Either write-in Bernie or vote for the Green Party nominee.

gently caress Biden.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Fellatio del Toro posted:

what if we all wrote in something like really friggen funny, they'd have to put it on the news

You saying we should all write in Spergin Morlock?

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

Squizzle posted:

Wheres yours?!

What kind of psyop is this? :tinfoil:

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Bo Jiden

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

thinking about who i might write in this november. might do a bracket. possible choices so far:

shamu the killer whale
kobe (rip)
godzilla
jean luc picard

Xi Jinping

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
Kodos

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Absolutely no way I'm voting for Biden in a primary or in the general election.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

still not gonna vote for any obiden bama democrats

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

greater than zero chance you could convince him this was his name

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Chronicles posted:

Is there a higher quality version of the NoJoe tag? Want to make it my facebook header, get the olds really worried

I worked with a pretty small source, maybe two and a half times the size of the tag, so no, sorry. :(

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
people earnestly arguing about supreme court picks being important despite having observed the nomination fiasco of merrick garland and how Republicans will handle Biden's nominees

just loving lmao

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

shamu the killer whale
kobe (rip)
godzilla
jean luc picard

nick mullen

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Zvahl posted:

people earnestly arguing about supreme court picks being important despite having observed the nomination fiasco of merrick garland and how Republicans will handle Biden's nominees

just loving lmao

He would nominate some "centrist" corporate bootlicker anyway. If you think Joe "War on Drugs" Biden is going to appoint a judge who is going to do anything for worker's rights or curtail the surveillance state I've got a hearty lmao waiting.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Every supreme court justice is going to be dead in 6 months of boomer flu, who loving cares

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Chronicles posted:

if you have a decent vector drawing program it should be fairly easy to trace or have automatically traced (then manually clean it up). then you can make it arbitrarily large

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
:toxx:

I will never pull the lever for Joe "Garbage Juice Brain" Biden, eat my whole rear end you ghoul.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

if you have a decent vector drawing program it should be fairly easy to trace or have automatically traced (then manually clean it up). then you can make it arbitrarily large

i found a big GI JOE logo and edited it, so here's a large(r) version if not vector

smarxist has issued a correction as of 13:23 on Mar 15, 2020

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Sleepy Joe tried to ban raves / EDM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w15oWDh02K4

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

finally a toxx i dont have to worry abotu fuckin uip

K9
May 6, 2007

joe is a stone cold loser and i will certainly not be voting for him

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

smarxist posted:

i found a big GI JOE logo and edited it, so here's a large(r) version if not vector

p.good

Wutang-Yutani CORP
Sep 25, 2005

CORPORATIONS
RULE
EVERYTHING
AROUND
ME

Not voting for this ghoul

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I woo never vote for Joe and I already voted for Bernie. Can a brother get a gang tag for his troubles?

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
joe biden can suck my dick in hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fingerless
Oct 19, 2005

Wave to the nice man.

not gonna vote for joe, not no way, not no how.