Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

hobbesmaster posted:

its 10 minutes to the hour, the previous cut was right at 8pm. they're going to come back with final thoughts after the commercial break

yeah

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Uh why is there a commercial every 6 minutes now

boomers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Bearjew posted:

they never give him the chance

biden mentioned it in like the first answer

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

hey the melted candle golem is back talking about his euphoria

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Voting in America is bullshit and if you leave the polling line after a 6 hour wait in freezing temperatures the country has failed you.

boomers on loving oxygen masks do it and the entirety of american political decisions are theirs for the making as a result

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Maybe if Bernie said "go to berniesanders.com" that would help

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

The Muppets On PCP posted:

gotta admit it's pretty clever of biden to adopt the mitt romney/mike pence debate strategy of lying through his dentures about easily verified matters of historical record like his senate votes

Yeah he can rely on the media never correcting him on any of it.

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

T-man posted:

BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Start training to crack lib skills in Milwaukee

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

your being silly. the data shows Bernie is winning younger black voters but losing older ones.

older ones can and are capable of being conservatives

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

this "describe the sound when a sheep explodes" joke doesn't even make sense and I have to see it twice every break

just how hosed up are Boomer brains

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Sis Boom Baa

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Voting in America is bullshit and if you leave the polling line after a 6 hour wait in freezing temperatures the country has failed you.

Yes it is. It is rigged and not honest, transparent, and rife with fraud.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
ron reagan's atheist ad owns lmao

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Ronald Reagan's son doing a commercial during the Democratic primary debate is, well, i guess a thing that just happened

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I hope COVID-19 keeps boomers home on Election Day

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

"bernie can unironically still win if young people vote"

BIDEN SHILL!!!! DIE IN A HURRICANE!!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CharlestheHammer posted:

your being silly. the data shows Bernie is winning younger black voters but losing older ones.

fact!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

boomers on loving oxygen masks do it and the entirety of american political decisions are theirs for the making as a result

they have more than one polling place per hundred thousand of them tho

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

imagine voting for joe biden lol

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

moron? that's the best you've got? every insult you throw my way only affirms more and more you have nothing to back up your viewpoint other than simple emotion and mindless fervor. i support bernie more than you because i actually agree with him when he says he needs the young to vote in order for him to win, and you don't.

if you're gonna respond with insults, please, make them a bit more cutting than "moron," but i'll be continuing on with my reams of data backing up my point, which is also bernie's point

young people have never voted ANYWHERE CLOSE to the same levels as old people, and thats a huge reason why true leftists like Bernie are so exceedingly rare in American political life

does this factor in voter suppression and that young voters are mostly poor, paycheck to paycheck working class?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

"bernie can unironically still win if young people vote"

BIDEN SHILL!!!! DIE IN A HURRICANE!!

gently caress you and die, lib

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Phi230 posted:

Start training to crack lib skills in Milwaukee

military will be on the streets in Milwaukee, and CovID will be all the cover they need to start cracking leftists skulls

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

boomers don't have jobs they have to go too, they don't have class, they don't have any plans.

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?
man where the gently caress is calibanabilabibal, that dude knew how to run a debate thread

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

lol at thinking young people actually even get told they have 2 hours off from work to vote

or that they're working a job where that's a realistic option.

Even if it's legal, they still don't want to piss off their boss. And it costs time/resources they don't have to force the issue, even if it's technically illegal for their bosses to prevent them.

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

neutral milf hotel posted:

I hope COVID-19 keeps boomers in the lifestream on Election Day

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

En Garde Motherfuckers posted:

man where the gently caress is calibanabilabibal, that dude knew how to run a debate thread

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
make voting days paid holidays

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

triple sulk posted:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

Younger ones can are are capable of being conservatives too. Younger people aren't the be all and end all of the vote and relying so heavily on a demographic that internationally and across ideology doesn't come out and vote compared to their elders is not a national winning strategy.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Failed Imagineer posted:

military will be on the streets in Milwaukee, and CovID will be all the cover they need to start cracking leftists skulls

Yeah so punch a lib in the face and go to jail, don't be a pussy

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
SIS BOOM BAA

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
GOD DAMNIT BRING UP CLASS BERNIE

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

PhilippAchtel posted:

Sis Boom Baa

Seriously. They constantly play it and it isn't that funny.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Uncancelled again?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Failed Imagineer posted:

I am honestly worried they are going to use the "no gatherings of 50+" to crack down on protests

like gently caress it if they're gonna loving doom the country politically might as well take to the barricades

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro

triple sulk posted:

can’t and won’t lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I am honestly worried they are going to use the "no gatherings of 50+" to crack down on protests

for sure