Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Rand alPaul posted:

Donald Trump was right about the media being the enemy of the people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Taintrunner posted:

https://twitter.com/SeanAstin/status/1239299822768623617

gently caress YOU SAMWISE

EAT loving poo poo YOU PIECE OF poo poo HOBBITSES

https://twitter.com/RiotwomennnTemp/status/1239306096147390469

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

yes the guy who adamantly refuses every progressive policy is totally going to implement REAL CHANGE

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

really queer Christmas posted:

No joe no matter what

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

congratulations on your re-election president donald j trump

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Rand alPaul posted:

Donald Trump was right about the media being the enemy of the people.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
debate didn't go too good huh

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Bernie did well and comfortably won the debate. But I doubt that it was enough to change things substantially.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Tetracube posted:

biden openly lied for 2 hours and the moderators said nothing

TOMMY PROVOLONE
Jul 30, 2014

I am the sun. The moon.

Yeah so this is why Bernie can't win, CNN is just completely kissing Biden's rear end for not making GBS threads his pants during the debate

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
impressed joe only slurred like 10-20 times his bloodstream must've been 50% adderall tonight

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

TOMMY PROVOLONE posted:

Yeah so this is why Bernie can't win, CNN is just completely kissing Biden's rear end for not making GBS threads his pants during the debate

Yep

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Tetracube posted:

Bernie did well and had a very good moment nailing biden to the wall on social security. But there were several times where the knife was ready to br plunged into biden but he wouldn't do it. And biden didnt utterly meltdown despite being close. So it's a biden win and the primaries likely deliver tuesday and the nomination to him.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Taintrunner posted:

Bernie’s gotta hammer the fact Biden loving lied for two hours straight. every time he opened his mouth it was a new lie. just incredible

people dont know poo poo, and they dont respect people who know poo poo, or even people who they think know poo poo, they respect people who they know dont know poo poo but act like they know poo poo all the same because it soothes their own insecurity and makes them feel more powerful and valid than people who know poo poo. it is as simple as the old "my ignorance is as good as your knowledge"

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?

Tetracube posted:

The ideal scenario of Biden stroking out onstage didn't happen, so

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Tetracube posted:

Unfortunately Biden did not have another senior moment, they learned from the town hall and put him on the meth. Sadly Bernie is not a knifing kind of guy no matter how obvious and necessary the comeback is. Bernie's the President we need but not the one we want right now.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Tetracube posted:

bernie won the debate, biden didn't die or poo poo himself so everyone is freaking out

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
Joe's nothingmatters style of lying / me too'ing will serve him well in the debates against tarm

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
Biden was sounding more lucid and on point IF you compare it at all from what we've seen from him in the past I don't get why that's so controversial.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Raskolnikov38 posted:

bernie won the debate, biden didn't die or poo poo himself so everyone is freaking out

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

No joe no matter what

jew no matter who blue

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Also he made Biden lie about a whole lot of things, most importantly Social Security

If they want to win the race they're cutting attack ads as we speak

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
WE DEMAND A WOMAN AS VP OR IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Bernie doesnt need to just win though, he needs to significantly shift the races momentum and narrative. And that didnt happen tonight.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

a helpful bear posted:

WE DEMAND A WOMAN AS VP OR IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!

Nina Turner!

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

puppets freak me out posted:

Also he made Biden lie about a whole lot of things, most importantly Social Security

If they want to win the race they're cutting attack ads as we speak

it'll be the same attack ads that already exist

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Pray the boomers are scared enough to avoid the polls this Tuesday or that Biden's insane lies get traction. We're done otherwise I think.

That still won't stop me from phone banking all loving day tomorrow and I suggest you join me.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

If all the primaries were delayed like Louisiana and Georgia, then Bernie could possibly pull it off. But after getting annihilated during Super Tuesday and last week, he can't take another beating, which he almost definitely will in two days.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Hell yes

She would've annihilated Biden tonight

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Biden is a mumbling, lying, fool but it’s clear Bernie wasn’t willing to tear him down.

Democratic Party is going to have to figure out how to turnout young voters and they won’t.

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Unfortunately Biden did not have another senior moment, they learned from the town hall and put him on the meth. Sadly Bernie is not a knifing kind of guy no matter how obvious and necessary the comeback is. Bernie's the President we need but not the one we want right now.

need to push for the DNC rule: If you are not alive by the convention, your vote should not have counted

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn4tP7ogWIA&t=30s

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
The death of the democrats was always just as good as a Sanders admin.

Get more hostile, work against the dems outright

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

the democratic party must be destroyed

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

welp, i don't think that performance is gonna change much unfortunately

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Presenting Nipples posted:

Biden is a mumbling, lying, fool but it’s clear Bernie wasn’t willing to tear him down.

Democratic Party is going to have to figure out how to turnout young voters and they won’t.

based on their messaging in the leadup, what we saw tonight was their plan to get the <50 crowd on board with Biden

if he's the nominee he will lose 40 states

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

goodnight Bernie.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Bernie doesnt need to just win though, he needs to significantly shift the races momentum and narrative. And that didnt happen tonight.

a major bank is failing tomorrow morning, biden probably has COVID, and who knows how the public interpreted the debate. its impossible to know how the next 72 hours play out

TOMMY PROVOLONE
Jul 30, 2014

I am the sun. The moon.

The succ, of couse, is eating up the "Biden is gonna make a women his VP"

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/normmacdonald/status/1239369551080345600

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Didn't get to watch more than a couple minutes but I assume Bernie did his usual passive milquetoast debate routine. Only bit I saw was Bernie going on about how he absolutely will campaign for his very good friend Joe.