Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Powershift posted:

Build the wall!

THEY ARE NOT SENDING THEIR BEST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Entorwellian posted:

If they are traitors can we execute them?

and can we televise it?

So little to watch ugh thinking of activating the 7 day trial to binge on the babby yodda show

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
seriously gently caress the mb pcs and this whole provincial government. they tell you to call healthlinks first before going anywhere if you are sick at all right now, but the line has been just throwing a busy signal for three straight days so people are just flooding the 4 testing clinics that have been specifically setup for Covid 19. fire this administration of a cannon into the sun

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

DariusLikewise posted:

seriously gently caress the mb pcs and this whole provincial government. they tell you to call healthlinks first before going anywhere if you are sick at all right now, but the line has been just throwing a busy signal for three straight days so people are just flooding the 4 testing clinics that have been specifically setup for Covid 19. fire this administration of a cannon into the sun

But the nice lady said they were adding more people and upgrading services!!!

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

the 'roni is now confirmed to be community circulating in Alberta. They still will not test you unless you've been in contact with someone from outside the country, though.

Kikkoman
Nov 28, 2002

Posing along since 2005

Bilirubin posted:

and can we televise it?

So little to watch ugh thinking of activating the 7 day trial to binge on the babby yodda show

Schitts Creek rocks

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

I am watching Classic NHL please shoot me in the head

Oh hey Gordie Howe!

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bilirubin posted:

I am watching Classic NHL please shoot me in the head

Oh hey Gordie Howe!

My favorite thing watching classic NHL was the discovery of how amazingly good Larry Robinson was, versus my memory of him just being totally washed up.

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

you know who was loving trash? Bobby Clarke

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Kharlamov's ankle was ready to go

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

A pox on his house.

Ontario didn’t have to be this way.

e: Sickening

We should die for the sake of globalization and capital and we should also endure unbearable hardships for their sake too, never realizing that the people promoting that are the same responsible for both the health and economic crisis

Frosted Flake has issued a correction as of 04:48 on Mar 16, 2020

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

DariusLikewise posted:

Apparently this a fine number of clinics to have for an entire province according to people.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i mean, how many people live in manitoba anyway?

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I don't think I've ever met someone from Manitoba in my life except for MPs while in Ottawa. Can't be that many!

On another topic, the true dark horse candidate to share Biden's ticket: Sarah Palin
(VPs actually matter this election given contenders' ages...)

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
What's the mood like in Alberta right now after doubling down on oil maybe/possibly coming back?

Not amongst internet leftists, amongst normals. Are they blaming the price of oil on Notley, Trudeau, native teens, or Quebec?

sat on my keys!
Oct 2, 2014

James Baud posted:

I don't think I've ever met someone from Manitoba in my life except for MPs while in Ottawa. Can't be that many!

On another topic, the true dark horse candidate to share Biden's ticket: Sarah Palin
(VPs actually matter this election given contenders' ages...)

I know someone quite well who's from Le Pas and his in laws continually call it "The Le Pas", that's my Manitoba story.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

What's the mood like in Alberta right now after doubling down on oil maybe/possibly coming back?

Not amongst internet leftists, amongst normals. Are they blaming the price of oil on Notley, Trudeau, native teens, or Quebec?

https://twitter.com/PaulWallace123/...r-business-live

surely oil falling to the same level that got Notley elected in the first place will have good effects on Albertan politics

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

surely even kenney realizes that this is over right? you cant make money on $30 a barrel even if you had unlimited pipeline capacity

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

All we have to do is get in the ring with Trudeau, beat him up, and get him to stop his international oil price fixing.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Grocery stores are getting slammed again today

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

DariusLikewise posted:

surely even kenney realizes that this is over right? you cant make money on $30 a barrel even if you had unlimited pipeline capacity

no, but see, the price will go up if they can just get more of it to market. that's always been the plan, surely it's no less in touch with reality now than it ever has been

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

DariusLikewise posted:

Who is paying you to say this? I’m reporting you to the war room.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

The Ontario press conference was only reassuring compared to what the Americans have done so far.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Just got quarantined, my co-worker's husband came back from DC last Sunday, now they both are sick with symptoms. I did my once a week grocery store shift multiple days after being exposed, the store appears to be doing nothing with that info.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Take that people taking the toilet paper from my hands as I try to stock it.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

it seems irresponsible of manitoba officials to say there has been no community spread when they are only testing people that have both travelled and show symptoms and people have to actual voluntarily call in and go through the process before getting tested. this is insane.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Everything Ontario is doing wrt testing and messaging about testing is seemingly designed to avoid finding community spread cases.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Frosted Flake posted:

The Ontario press conference was only reassuring compared to what the Americans have done so far.

The Americans are taking this way more seriously than us at this point.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
*taps forehead* can't report community spread if you don't test for community spread!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Helsing posted:

The Americans are taking this way more seriously than us at this point.

no kidding. where I live in the US the governor has closed all schools, restaurants, bars, all public gatherings, and my university is basically completely closed. the entire state has shut down over basically one weekend.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

TRUE NORTH

....wait

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

odiv posted:

All we have to do is get in the ring with Trudeau, beat him up, and get him to stop his international oil price fixing.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

"so we didn't do anything" -ctv news, finally, on march, realizing our country just let this thing in

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

i fukkin hate the news. I wanna see Trudeau keel over on the podium but he's 21 minutes late and news stations have to fill the time with chattering heads

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

i fukkin hate the news. I wanna see Trudeau keel over on the podium but he's 21 minutes late and news stations have to fill the time with chattering heads

I bet he’s gonna announce border closures and is on the phone trying to explain it to trump over the phone but trump keeps asking dumb questions or isn’t understanding

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Oooh, there's a guy behind the podium now!

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

angerbeet posted:

Oooh, there's a guy behind the podium now!

camera testing

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

a new Prime Minister! he has claimed the podium

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Rebel News reporters have been banned from this presser, lol.

Travel ban announcement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
jesus christ just start already to end this loving journalistic speculation