Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING MARCH TWENTIETH
This poll is closed.
DOOM 39 13.36%
ANIMAL CROSSING 41 14.04%
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING 84 28.77%
Melinda Megamelons and her gang of busty felons (Inc Bowsette) 56 19.18%
hotgirl69 72 24.66%
Total: 292 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

JollyBoyJohn posted:

Who needs a castlevania game when there's an extremely dull castlevania anime available?

I must not abuse my IK powers...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Infinitum posted:

What's the point of IK powers if you aren't going to abuse them?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Infinitum posted:

You should abuse the IK powers.

Also would you be kind enough to fix the gap between my tags, if possible?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

My mod queue is literally just 250 Animal Crossing gangtags handouts :v:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Also would you be kind enough to fix the gap between my tags, if possible?

Maaaaaaaaaate

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Infinitum posted:

Maaaaaaaaaate

Unsure if this is a good maaaaaaaaaaaaaate or not

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Yerba Mate is pretty good

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Yerba Mate is pretty good

I got into it once when I was a teen, but didn't go as far as to get the gourd or the metal straw. I mostly drink Chinese tea now though.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
TBH your title looks better with the gap, those tags are not the same width and would look weird if they were smushed right up against each other

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

GDC is streaming virtual presentations

http://twitch.tv/GDC

overeager overeater
Oct 16, 2011

"The cosmonauts were transfixed with wonderment as the sun set - over the Earth - there lucklessly, untethered Comrade Todd on fire."

LawfulWaffle posted:

I remember some flash game where you were a researcher during a modern plague that was killing everyone. You had a few days to choose between working on a cure or spending time with your family, and every day things look wise. Fewer people outside, fewer people in the office, eventually I think your wife and kid pass on and you still have the choice to go to work. It did something with the cookies where your progress was persistent and you couldn’t just reload and make different choices.

One Chance?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

haveblue posted:

TBH your title looks better with the gap, those tags are not the same width and would look weird if they were smushed right up against each other

If they're all stacked up I can pretend it's a cute little ziggurat of tags, though!

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Jay Rust posted:

Baldur’s Gates (toxx’d that I’d beat them all before the end of May)

What class are you playing? I'm running a druid and just killing people as an animal. It's fun.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Does anyone know which Yu-Gi-Oh game is the good one

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

is it none of them

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
I beat Dark Souls.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

CottonWolf posted:

What class are you playing? I'm running a druid and just killing people as an animal. It's fun.

Fighter / illusionist gnome, though at low levels he plays as a fighter who needs to take off his shirt to be able to identify magic items

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

John Murdoch posted:

I beat Dark Souls.

Very good

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I don't have a quarantine list because I still have to loving work.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
RIP

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

they still need at least one person to physically be in the department to sign for packages for the labs and also to provide tech support for the faculty members who are now scrambling to rewire all their courses to be done entirely remotely and that person, is me, baby

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I still can't believe how loving prescient Kojima is and how we are basically in the Death Stranding

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

Every single one of my work clients (cities, towns, school districts, water districts, etc...) is closed to the public but my boss somehow thinks they're going to be letting the auditors in.

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I still can't believe how loving prescient Kojima is and how we are basically in the Death Stranding

Just in time for the PC release!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

It's more like Pathologic considering all the people still going outside

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
My fiance just sent me pics from the grocery store. The bread isle is completely cleared out. Gotta stockpile that lovely white bread.

She's celiac anyways and no one's touched any of the GF stuff so lol.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

With work having closed and me getting like a shift or two a week I'm going to have a lot of free time to play Doom Eternal, Doom 64, and Half-Life Alyx

Until then I've been playing San Andreas. Gonna do Bully after that, and I'm kinda excited for the fact that they're removing GFWL from GTA4 on the 19th.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Waffleman_ posted:

Still? Do you work for a bank or grocery store?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I work at a loving Macy's!!!!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Free this post from the mummy's tomb

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Yeah, that’s it. I highly recommend the thread try it out, it’s very short

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

i work at a target, and same

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

Doesn’t that qualify as a “boutique”? I’d make the argument to your manager, while blowing your nose and coughing

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
the one downside to playing Satisfactory with my friends yesterday was we all agreed to only play it together so nobody would see what the later upgrades are and I wanna play it now!!!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I can't wait to watch a LP of Half-Life Alyx because lol if I'm buying a vr set

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

wow macy's is still a thing? i figured department stores were ghost towns killed by the big box stores killed by the order everything off amazon paradigm

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

RBA Starblade posted:

I can't wait to watch a LP of Half-Life Alyx because lol if I'm buying a vr set
I can't imagine how bad a vr lp would be

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Cowcaster posted:

wow macy's is still a thing? i figured department stores were ghost towns killed by the big box stores killed by the order everything off amazon paradigm

they're not allowed to die while they still have a parade

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

homeless snail posted:

I can't imagine how bad a vr lp would be

I didn't consider that part

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Today I got one of these for my switch, and aside from no motion controls, it feels wonderful and has a pretty decent d-pad. Plus the sticks are a little higher and move more fluidly as well as the buttons being a little larger. It also has a paddle button on each side :D

If anyone is curious about this, it comes with a VG approval rating of "why the heck is there no official d-pad joycon for the normal switch? The switch lite is the superior console because of this" of approval. :D

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Turbo Buttons!

Also why is the X button a different color