Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

juche avocado posted:

getting stonked

stonk stoNk STONK!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

FAUXTON posted:

Idk how the unemployment system here works but I assume it's as brutal as any other chud state

my work in a very blue state sent out a very gracious email saying you can get unemployment benefits while furloughed by Corona and it sounded pretty not good so I assume just about everyone else's is worse and if that's the case.....

:whitewater:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Too late, already got my beans n rice.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Mr Govenor please declare sheetz and wawa critial infrastructure or we'll all starve!!!!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Plinkey posted:

stonk stoNk STONK!!

how's your illness going, plink

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
How the gently caress am I supposed to survive when both my jobs are now gone.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
keeps alerting the guards!

Siljmonster posted:

Mitt Romney is thinking about maybe trying to get you 1k in the senate someday lol

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER

Siljmonster posted:

Goonbank Mutual Aid Society: XXXXL Sweatpants for All

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bulgakov posted:

how's your illness going, plink

I'm fine now, fever went down to close enough to normal on Friday.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Watch the whole thing for some super smooth lead brains

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1239660208768471041

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
how many days will it be before the Jim Bakker people will eat through their $4000 worth of Resurrection Porridge

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

it is really hard to switch from posting here and then posting in my slack when the world is gently caress

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Plinkey posted:

Florida's gonna blue lmao

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I gotta say I didn't see the residents of Florida offing themselves before the rising sea could do it. good for them.

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

magiccarpet posted:

it is really hard to switch from posting here and then posting in my slack when the world is gently caress

Yea it feels like...who the gently caress gives a poo poo about that pixel being the wrong color. The entire world is coming apart.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.

Plinkey posted:

I love dying and being dead.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

yorkinshire posted:

I love dying and being dead.

This but unironically.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

magiccarpet posted:

you have to get a rhythm going with ALT-TAB

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
he thinks he can defeat the coronavirus by winning enough 24 hour news cycles against it, it’s amazing

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

UnknownTarget posted:

Yea it feels like...who the gently caress gives a poo poo about that pixel being the wrong color. The entire world is coming apart.

we’re racing to meet an August deadline at work right now and it’s kinda like is this even relevant any more? not like anyone will have money to buy our poo poo in a few weeks

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Squinky v2.0 posted:

he thinks he can defeat the coronavirus by winning enough 24 hour news cycles against it, it’s amazing

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Squinky v2.0 posted:

trump looks into the camera and says "coronavirus... you're fired"

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/1239663936217153536?s=21

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Mustached Demon posted:

one way or the other

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i was going to stop posting but then a big bat disease happened and now im locked in my hearth.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

lmao

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

That DICK! posted:

i was going to stop posting but then a big bat disease happened and now im locked in my hearth.

Never stop posting

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Spoondick posted:

trump looks into the camera and says "coronavirus... you're fired"

Working hard. Thank you!

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

WHO BROKE DISCORD

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 minutes!

Louisgod posted:

how in the gently caress do you not know how to cook spaghetti, the instructions are like 2 steps

only pussies read the manual!!

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

OH MAN WHERE HAVE I HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mustached Demon posted:

This is the 2020 version of 2016/2018 Texas in that it's unlikely to say the least

But the bright side about this time happening in the middle of a plague is, being an actual worst-case scenario, if that significant a change can't occur even here, it's literally never happening

2020 is going to put optimists to the test in many ways

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Plinkey posted:

I'm fine now, fever went down to close enough to normal on Friday.

nice

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Chris James 2 posted:

This is the 2020 version of 2016/2018 Texas in that it's unlikely to say the least

But the bright side about this time happening in the middle of a plague is, being an actual worst-case scenario, if that significant a change can't occur even here, it's literally never happening

2020 is going to put optimists to the test in many ways

Florida going blue has recent precedent.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Trump thread will seamlessly be subsumed by the Biden thread and we all *crack* *ping* some more

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i have a funny story about cooking spaghetti. my cousin is a former beat cop and one time he got called to a domestic incident on patrol and he gets there and its this big italiano guy and they're like, why did you hit or yell at your wife(i dont remember) and he says "she's cookin spaghetti, and this fuckin bitch..." and he mimed cracking the spaghetti in half. i don't know if he thought that was severely poor italiano cooking etiquette or if he thought it spoiled the dish somehow, ive never asked again because i go back and forth on which version is funnier

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

That DICK! posted:

i have a funny story about cooking spaghetti. my cousin is a former beat cop and one time he got called to a domestic incident on patrol and he gets there and its this big italiano guy and they're like, why did you hit or yell at your wife(i dont remember) and he says "she's cookin spaghetti, and this fuckin bitch..." and he mimed cracking the spaghetti in half. i don't know if he thought that was severely poor italiano cooking etiquette or if he thought it spoiled the dish somehow, ive never asked again because i go back and forth on which version is funnier

oh look dude I'm not even Italian and that's seriously triggering

e: in the old-school goon parlance, YOU DO NOT DO THAT

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc