Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I know Brady is mostly cooked but the Bucs weapons man

Whoever said the Bills have the second best WR in the league have you considered the Bucs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/Dameshek/status/1239968679946670081

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

kiimo posted:

Whoever said the Bills have the second best WR in the league have you considered the Bucs

Maybe he meant #2 behind the Bucs. Because the Bucs are the best.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Belichick is 100% going to get Cam Newton and remodel his offense after the Harbaugh/Jackson pattern

Cam will look amazing until he suffers some horrible injury in Week 2 and then the Patriots will be stuck playing some random white guy no one's ever heard of and go 6-10

Play posted:

uhhh what? who the gently caress is this? I've watched a lot of Browns games and I don't remember much or anything about a so-called "Eric Murray"

Remember how years ago it was a running joke at Football Outsiders how Jason David had worse coverage stats than Hole In Zone? That's Eric Murray.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Eric the Mauve posted:

Belichick is 100% going to get Cam Newton and remodel his offense after the Harbaugh/Jackson pattern

Cam will look amazing until he suffers some horrible injury in Week 2 and then the Patriots will be stuck playing some random white guy no one's ever heard of and go 6-10

Remember how years ago it was a running joke at Football Outsiders how Jason David had worse coverage stats than Hole In Zone? That's Eric Murray.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Eric the Mauve posted:

lol? try following the NFL sometime it's fun

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Ah yes, football legend, uh... (checks pro-football-reference) Jarrett Stidham

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

:emo:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

lol? try following the NFL sometime it's fun

watching the patriots isn't really that fun

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

kiimo posted:

Wait who would be better than the Bucs? Tough to beat Evans and Godwin.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

Jarrett Stidham is about to average 400yds, 5TDs a game. It's gonna be like the '09 Pats-Titans game, but every game.

Isn't his one touchdown pass a Pick 6

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Mega64 posted:

Isn't his one touchdown pass a Pick 6

That'll be a funny piece of trivia for his HoF induction, like Favre's completed pass was caught by himself.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
https://twitter.com/espn/status/1240004441048092672

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Now give us back Jacoby.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Now give us back Jacoby.

You’ll trade for Taysom.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Taysom will go to the Pats & win a SB while the Saints watch Brees sit out the season after getting injured in week 5 because 2020 isn't stupid enough.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Enjoy the one year payout, Dak Prescott--no lead you create is safe this season. Jesus the Cowboys defense have been eaten alive.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

kiimo posted:

Cam to both the Chargers and Steelers is a bit scary. I hope he stays in the NFC.

I'm assuming it's nigh-impossible for the Steelers to cut Ben and sign Cam and still have the cap room to do the draft and do other signings.

I'm assuming this because this hellworld would never allow for something so beautiful.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Mariota isn't actually replacing Carr is he? No matter what you think about Carr there's no way you can argue that Mariota has been playing better football than him. Kind of a weird move, although what WOULD make sense is having Mariota being a bridge for whoever they draft . . .

Or it could just be Mayock and Gruden doing stupid Mayock/Gruden things, who knows.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Shinjobi posted:

Enjoy the one year payout, Dak Prescott--no lead you create is safe this season. Jesus the Cowboys defense have been eaten alive.

Well they have $107.6 committed to QB, RB, LT, backup LT, LG, C, RT, WR. So 8 players taking up 55% of the cap, all on offense. Demarcus Lawrence is making $22m as well.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Now give us back Jacoby.

He is amazing and everyone dislikes him because he didnt come back from that injury.

I stand by that I think he is still the answer in Indy.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Play posted:

Mariota isn't actually replacing Carr is he? No matter what you think about Carr there's no way you can argue that Mariota has been playing better football than him. Kind of a weird move, although what WOULD make sense is having Mariota being a bridge for whoever they draft . . .

Or it could just be Mayock and Gruden doing stupid Mayock/Gruden things, who knows.
Mayock had Mariota rrated the #1 qb in that draft. Getting his guy

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Athanatos posted:

He is amazing and everyone dislikes him because he didnt come back from that injury.

I stand by that I think he is still the answer in Indy.

Which injury do you mean?

I was actually a big Jacoby supporter, I thought he got a raw deal his first year playing for the Colts when the team was just bad bad bad. This past year though, he just didn't get it done like I expected. Part of that may have been the receiving issues, but with the O line and run game so much better (and the defense average at least) I feel like I'm running out of excuses.

Jacoby and Rivers actually have some similarities, but I think Rivers is the more accurate thrower overall

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mahomes giving 100 grand to KC school lunch programs

https://twitter.com/15andMahomies/status/1240020409317285894

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

kiimo posted:

Mahomes giving 100 grand to KC school lunch programs

https://twitter.com/15andMahomies/status/1240020409317285894

100 grand buys a lot of ketchup.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

the mahomies foundation

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Workshopped Mahomos and got some negative feedback

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
No way kiimo

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Play posted:

Which injury do you mean?

The knee injury during Week 9 Steelers. Colts were 5-2 at that point, and Jacoby was putting up good numbers. Then Hoyer got a game, Jacoby came back, and the numbers and throws took a huge dive.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Metapod posted:

No way kiimo

I didn't make that word up its what everyone was calling themselves his first year

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

kiimo posted:

Workshopped Mahomos and got some negative feedback

Lol

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status...927%26page%3D28

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Austin Seibert only lasted one season in cleveland before going crazy

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Watch it be something batshit insane like a 4 year deal.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Tom Brady will forever be a Buc to me.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/SigmundBloom/status/1240054911880085504

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/carlifarley/status/1240013455287091200

kiimo