Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

IncredibleIgloo posted:

St. Louis pizza is like those old medieval drawings made by people who had never seen the real animal before.

the parallel to "Provel processed cheese" being, of course, "lion that looks like a muskrat"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
All pizza good. NY pizza best.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Resting Lich Face posted:

All pizza good.

I really want to say this, but then I think about St Louis style again...

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

lmao

https://twitter.com/JaxBladeFitness/status/1239937506294009857

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
Why can’t you ever get decent toppings on frozen pizza? I go down the isle and just see cheese, 5 cheese, 4 cheese, pepperoni, poo poo tons of pepperoni, pepperoni with cheese in the crust, meat lovers, and supreme. If you’re lucky maybe one white pizza with spinach and mushroom. But it somehow takes up half of a giant aisle. Give me some choices, goddamnit.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Domus posted:

Why can’t you ever get decent toppings on frozen pizza? I go down the isle and just see cheese, 5 cheese, 4 cheese, pepperoni, poo poo tons of pepperoni, pepperoni with cheese in the crust, meat lovers, and supreme. If you’re lucky maybe one white pizza with spinach and mushroom. But it somehow takes up half of a giant aisle. Give me some choices, goddamnit.

It's actually really hard to make ingredients that will reliably freeze and reheat as you want them to without getting hosed up. Different types of freezing cause different effects in the food, stabilizers may need to be added, etc.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

You guys like pizza? What's the best kind?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Can we make any "I don't want to start a pizza derail" post a probatable offense? Because Jesus Christ goons and the loving food.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Cocaine Bear posted:

You guys like pizza? What's the best kind?

Best pizza I ever had was pulled pork and pineapple with a basil pesto sauce on thin crust.

As a Canadian in Hawaii at the time, it felt very fitting.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

PittTheElder posted:

Best pizza I ever had was pulled pork and pineapple with a basil pesto sauce on thin crust.

As a Canadian in Hawaii at the time, it felt very fitting.

Go on.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

more

more

https://i.imgur.com/3QeWBgG.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/0R363NA.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/COGOa2U.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/TLAFQWY.mp4

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

One of the most overrated jokes I've ever seen, right up there with Sneeds Feed and Seed (Formerly Chuck's).

Like yeah it's cool they snuck it past the censors, but it's not that brilliant.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

mind the walrus posted:

One of the most overrated jokes I've ever seen, right up there with Sneeds Feed and Seed (Formerly Chuck's).

Like yeah it's cool they snuck it past the censors, but it's not that brilliant.

ok

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

mind the walrus posted:

Pretty sure people love it because they saw it dozens of times as a kid and were completely surprised by it when they saw it as adults. You do you, though.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

also Psyche did it better :lofty:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Arrested Development snuck a gently caress in better too.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mind the walrus posted:

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

mind the walrus posted:

hm

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

mind the walrus posted:

what a fuckin rear end you are

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Got it at the Kaanapali Monkeypod on Maui. With the happy hour discount it cost $10, making it not only the best pizza I've ever had, but also the cheapest meal I found while I was there.

PittTheElder has a new favorite as of 00:08 on Mar 18, 2020

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Captain Hygiene posted:

I really want to say this, but then I think about St Louis style again...

Pizza has cheese. Provel is not cheese. Ergo all pizza good.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

My husband is asleep and I'm trying so hard to not wake him up with laughter

We've all met this guy before. Some of you probably are this guy.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
This had me in stitches, thanks.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Holy poo poo these are great! Deffo click through to see the rest.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

This is incredible

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Why'd they post Justin Trudeau in a Halloween costume at the end?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I like how it's ear gets free just as it seems to be calming down and eating the popsicle. :kimchi:

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

one of my favorite videos, raccoon goes from gently caress YOU to "oh! mmm :3:" in half a second

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
And that's domestication in a nutshell.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Screaming Idiot posted:

The treats from the garbage are even better before they get thrown in the garbage!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Screaming Idiot posted:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

:five:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited: