Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Crazypoops posted:

Just thought of something, do we have people in space right now? lol

Yeah six I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Crazypoops posted:

This looks way more well run then mine

I mean that's the funny thing about conspiracy theories. They posit that the government is a well organized machine for secret evil projects when in reality it's just bumbling, incompetent grifting right in front of everyone's noses.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Lawman 0 posted:

This is bad

hey at least we're reaching the 'planes falling out of the sky' part of the apocalypse

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Nonsense posted:

$1000 bucks is a $1000 bucks gently caress off give it to me

Landlords across the country simultaneously raising their rents by $1000 as soon as the gov't checks are mailed out

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Lawman 0 posted:

This is bad

we are hosed

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Crazypoops posted:

We're all way too stupid to survive this

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Crazypoops posted:

send a virus sample to them see how it reacts, better yet send someone already infected

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

:thunk:
:thermidor:

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

Crazypoops posted:

space force!!

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
cspam should start a Dees Tribute photoshop thread in honor of his ultimate victory

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

facetoucher cat posted:

really saving the sick people isn't what I'd make an app or project for, if I had the ability I'd produce something that was more an instructional/psychology/health app. Instructional showing people what types of food to store/how to store/recipes, basic first aid/what to look for in illnesses and how to treat at home/what medications to have on hand and first aid gear, basic mental health information based on DBT/CBT mindfulness so people don't off themselves and to help with addiction, basic prepper stuff like how to start a fire/identify nuts n berries in poo poo/how long to boil water so you don't poop to death, put in a little game like snake or something, idk, put in a GPS and map, maybe have a phone so you could only call 911.

I'd love to work on a project like that

start your youtube account today

seriously though, youtube is full of that poo poo. you dont need ~~~an app~~~ for it

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

making lentil soup for dinner

gonna be good i hope

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
by far the craziest part of all this is that the federal government can apparently just do whatever they want? and no one's complaining about it

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

uhhhh that's what they call "not good"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
the dnd coronavirus thread is so short. they barely talk about beans. they seem tense.

sad to see.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

the dnd coronavirus thread is so short. they barely talk about beans. they seem tense.

sad to see.

debate and discussion more like debeaned and dicksuckin'

GOT EM HIFH FIVE

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

sad to see.

got beans too. not making any for dinner tonight though. maybe tomorrow?

my mother has a recipe for sixteen (16!) bean soup. it's lit. gonna make my own inferior version at some point in this quarantine

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

This is ground control to Major Tom
My throat feels sore and dry
I'm hotter than an oven now
Goodbye!

This is Major Tom to ground control
What the gently caress??????

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/JamesSPackard/status/1239979563670810630?s=20

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I asked this several days ago.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

Crazypoops posted:

if you think about it, we're all in space

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Landlords across the country simultaneously raising their rents by $1000 as soon as the gov't checks are mailed out

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

hear more people hackin and coughing in their apartments when I walk through the building’s courtyard

notoriously old Irish neighborhood

tick tock

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/AbshirDSM/status/1240025292699242497?s=20

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

mod sassinator posted:

start your youtube account today

seriously though, youtube is full of that poo poo. you dont need ~~~an app~~~ for it

nah, I'm more thinking to have when you don't have access to youtube in one confined area such as in, an app

e: I just realized you don't likely have access to poor internet often and this wouldn't be applicable to you

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Honest Thief posted:

send a virus sample to them see how it reacts, better yet send someone already infected

where do you think the virus came from in the first place....

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

HiHo ChiRho posted:

The middle class quasi landowner wins again

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Syncopated posted:

where do you think the virus came from in the first place....

*xfiles theme*

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

the DNC is a death cult
https://twitter.com/Scooterstation/status/1239981516274335744?s=20

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
where is my means tested hbo go

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

BONGHITZ posted:

we are hosed

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
Going back to the "isn't UberEats drivers going from house to house delivering food and potentially spreading infection bad" chat, my local library is letting you reserve books online and they'll bring them outside for curbside pickup

...why is this even a thing

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

facetoucher cat posted:

nah, I'm more thinking to have when you don't have access to youtube in one confined area such as in, an app

e: I just realized you don't likely have access to poor internet often and this wouldn't be applicable to you

youtube lets you download videos to your device

but real talk, no one is going to find or care about your app. at least on the platforms like youtube, facebook, etc. you can game the algorithms to get a million randos to see your video after you make it tangentially related to the latest tik tok trend

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Do it. force the DNC to abandon your state.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

uhh can they just do that?

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

BONGHITZ posted:

we are hosed

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1240046570139275270

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

Radirot posted:

Probably a dumb question but what incentive do employers have for doing that?

the idea is that when they need the employee again, the employee will need them more. low wages are, among other things, intended to keep the employee from having the means to escape to other opportunities

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Syncopated posted:

uhh can they just do that?

the DNC can literally do whatever they want because its a private organization it's internal policies aren't really regulated by law. We learned this last election when they rigged it against bernie and the judge ruled that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

like there’s now talk of work starting again in my industry in JULY, and that’s considered optimistic

and that would gently caress up my vacation plans

but lol if i know I’ll have money for vacation or anything will be open or even extant