Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

imagine being one of the ghouls sitting around a conference room table talking about how this all affects your bottom line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1240370664248422401

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

love government sanctioned involuntary manslaughter.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

But when do we start guillotine-ing billionaires and redistributing their wealth?

riseofmydick
Dec 18, 2019

by Pragmatica

Woofer posted:

it’s about the optics, not the details.

trump is gonna win in 2020 because of optics, not because of details.

The people in this forum believe Trump is going to win in 2020 more than his own loving supporters.

The fascists in power have really done more to destroy leftist moral than any other group in the history of this nation in one election alone. That's why you never loving win anything. You're extremely weak mentally.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sir Tonk posted:

goddamn what is wrong with these people

people shouldn't be so judgy, they're not hurting you

CodeJanitor
Mar 30, 2005
I still can't think of anything to say.
the live webcams on various cities over the next few weeks are going to be absolute entertainment

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/lookner/status/1240371636639064065

Kal
Jun 3, 2007

CodeJanitor posted:

man all this is the fault of meat eaters
never going to loving hear the end of it from the vegans

I'm vegan :smug:
stop killing sentient beings for food when there are beans you savages

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

working hard

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

riseofmydick posted:

The people in this forum believe Trump is going to win in 2020 more than his own loving supporters.

The fascists in power have really done more to destroy leftist moral than any other group in the history of this nation in one election alone. That's why you never loving win anything. You're extremely weak mentally.

where does Joe Biden fit in with left organizing

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
the problem with home ventilators is that you don’t just strap on a mask like a bipap or cpap. you have to be intubated or have a hole cut into your throat to hook the vent to. they also have to be suctioned regularly because humans make a lot of gross mucus and spit that clogs them up.

my point is, unless you’re rich enough to have your own respiratory therapist around, good luck with at home ventilators

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

riseofmydick posted:

Ah yes let us hope that leftist Joe Biden wins.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Biden's whole campaign is to continue the Obama years, and he'll succeed, because the legacy of the Obama years is a victory in the general election for President of the United Stated by one Donald John Trump

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

quote:

Sen. John Cornyn: "China is to blame because the culture where people eat bats & snakes & dogs & things like that

quote:

viruses like ... the Swine Flu."

(Sephiroth's galaxy-destroying attack but it's the thunk face)

Lokar
Mar 10, 2006

so they didn’t close the beaches, just the beach parking lots in my county

good thing there aren’t massive empty parking lots across the road from nearly every beach access point

Spring Break!!!!! :rock:

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
both Biden and trump will be struck down by the roni before November anyway

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/danajaybein/status/1240307541491494912

https://twitter.com/danajaybein/status/1240307616976379905

https://twitter.com/danajaybein/status/1240307936905306115

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

riseofmydick posted:

he’s running against Joe Biden. I think the only way trump would have an even better shot is if Biden makes Hillary his VP.

for the comedy of it all i think Biden should make Hillary his VP.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Gunshow Poophole posted:

sure you can just as long as there's nobody else around

the more remote parks are ideal for that? imho

I mean this is a pretty rich person take but yeah. it's not about "not going outside" it's about "not being within range of catching the virus from someone else"

in this regard, most of the middle of the country / not-big-cities are set up reasonably well as long as people can loving STOP GOING TO BARS (they won't, we dead)

also not touching things, or letting your clothes touch things, or touching things that have touched things

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

restaurants will bounce back. there's two routes, though:

1. loans and rent are forgiven/suspended. bounce-back takes a few months

2. they aren't, something like 90% of restaurants collapse within a month at most, half of the remaining restaurants collapse within 6 months. once banks start lending again restaurants will pop back up but there'll be a lot of lost knowledge and experience that will take a few years to build back up and something like 4 out of every 5 new restaurant will fail within a few years. (right now it's closer to half iirc)

3. this is how we get to the Demolition Man timeline, where All Restaurants Are Taco Bell

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

riseofmydick posted:

your inability to understand the moment leaves you as impotent as this post; flailing away at a force well beyond your understanding

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

kopasetic posted:

the problem with home ventilators is that you don’t just strap on a mask like a bipap or cpap. you have to be intubated or have a hole cut into your throat to hook the vent to. they also have to be suctioned regularly because humans make a lot of gross mucus and spit that clogs them up.

my point is, unless you’re rich enough to have your own respiratory therapist around, good luck with at home ventilators

Sounds like we better start building more Respiratory Therapists... quick someone call anyone but Elon Musk.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

riseofmydick posted:

yup. just want harder

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

https://twitter.com/barneyp/status/1240364741421236224

gonna watch as everyone but actual people in the US gets this treatment because the US is unwilling to put a less than $15000 price tag on it :w00t:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Kal posted:

I'm vegan :smug:
stop killing sentient beings for food when there are beans you savages

People who think pigs are only food when they have a dog as a pet are such clowns

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

why does the controlled opposition party keep losing

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1240372162780946433

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Lokar posted:

so they didn’t close the beaches, just the beach parking lots in my county

good thing there aren’t massive empty parking lots across the road from nearly every beach access point

Spring Break!!!!! :rock:

we're super lucky here because beaches are open/unmanned but also its snowing/sleeting each day so the toddler can go race around on the sand without getting near anyone

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

riseofmydick posted:

say that to my face punk

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

restaurants are offering gift cards worth n% more than what you pay for them

restaurants are printing neocorporate bonds

investment market for gift card arbitrage when

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Remember when Hilary ran on extending the Obama years and resoundingly defeated Donald Jillian Trump?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

riseofmydick posted:

lol

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
The DNC has done more to demoralize progressives than any fascist could ever hope to.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1240371160078000128

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

https://twitter.com/barneyp/status/1240364741421236224

gonna watch as everyone but actual people in the US gets this treatment because the US is unwilling to put a less than $15000 price tag on it :w00t:

isnt that the stuff thats like dangerous side effects or something

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sharkie posted:

people shouldn't be so judgy, they're not hurting you

doesnt mean i cant make fun of them for being stupid, poly relationships are hardly a vulnerable minority group

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

riseofmydick posted:

Unless something dramatically changes in Congress he's going to credibly be able to take credit for bailing out everyone as the Dems scramble to see who in the leadership can propose the most tepid, means tested half measure, and once we hit 20% unemployment that's going to matter way more than kids in cages or russiagate

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Sir Tonk posted:

doesnt mean i cant make fun of them for being stupid, poly relationships are hardly a vulnerable minority group

ok boomer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

get off my lawn!