Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I give you my word as a biden that I'll gladly pay you tuesday for a crack rock rock today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

sinnesloeschen posted:

yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

https://youtu.be/a-i2iJ7pABM

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
https://twitter.com/trentylocks/status/1240440828633497601?s=20

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I can't believe the dems fell for the old negotiate and compromise in bad faith trick again ,lmfao.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

2DCAT posted:

We're down to the final two contestants on this week's episode of the apprentice

What's the trophy called? King Tiger?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

radical meme posted:

My fav family owned Italian restaurant has laid off 12 people

Eyyyyyy, I’m unemployed heah

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Lmao his word as a Biden jesus christ. This guy is going to lose every state but California and me York

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Eyyyyyy, I’m unemployed heah

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

:hai:

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
dnc delenda est

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
What loving moron thought it'd be a good idea to put a failson real estate agent in charge of ... *checks notes* The United States response to a global pandemic? Putting jared in charge wasn't a great idea either.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

radical meme posted:

poo poo is loving insane.

The lady who cuts my hair, has a 5month old, told me half her customers canceled this week. She can’t survive that way. All retardants and bars in North Tex have been ordered to close dine in service. My fav family owned Italian restaurant has laid off 12 hourly staff. They can’t make it for more than a month. Who could. We are loving insane.

radical meme

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Washington State announced today 14 new covid deaths for a total of 66 and 1200 total positive cases.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
If you have one packet of yeast in your house you can mix it with some flour and water, like a half-cup of each, and after a day you'll have 10 packets of yeast

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

emfive posted:

If you have one packet of yeast in your house you can mix it with some flour and water, like a half-cup of each, and after a day you'll have 10 packets of yeast

People have century old yeast strains this way it owns

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
radical meme in case we're still alive in a few months what exactly is your favorite Italian place in North Texas

e: mine is Zoli's on Midway but I admit it's because they put drugs in the pizza

emfive has issued a correction as of 02:07 on Mar 19, 2020

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Beard Dandruff posted:

Let's just start a war with Iran and draft all the soon to be unemployed people!

We are about to have always been at war with China, though.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Mustached Demon posted:

What's the trophy called? King Tiger?

lol

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

It's kinda wild how all political analysis more than two weeks old is now completely useless.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

emfive posted:

what about a packet of [checks notes]... yeet? :shrug:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Gripweed posted:

It's kinda wild how all political analysis more than two weeks old is now completely useless.

most assumptions about reality more than two weeks old are useless, like "what should I do this weekend?" etc

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

The only way Jared has done anything (and consistently failed) is by back channels. That appears to be all he does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxX18WZ6Glw

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1240445406527606787

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

petit choux posted:

And my fricking house is supposed to go on the market Friday. gently caress.

I'm sorry to say: number may go down 🤯

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Elephanthead posted:

I can't believe the dems fell for the old negotiate and compromise in bad faith trick again ,lmfao.

I can

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

radical meme posted:

Lol. Jared is taking notes.

Pffft, Jared is in on it.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

https://twitter.com/SIDEEYEmusic/status/1240303610430455808

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Hey guys, society isn't working. Have we tried turning it off and all dying?

Well, we elected Trump.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The whole thing is sick, I make people at work listen to it lol

https://youtu.be/5NNFtQIxhHU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Three weeks ago: "Well, if the economy keeps going as it is It's hard to see Biden or Buttigieg beating Trump in November. Bernie would have the best shot, especially if he's able to wrap this all up on Super Tuesday"

Now: "Now it's down to whether Biden's dementia is advancing so rapidly the Dems will have no choice but to replace him at the convention. Buttigieg or Harris would have a pretty decent shot of taking down Trump considering how high unemployment is going to be by November. And assuming the death toll among the elderly is as high as it looks like it's gonna be. The big issue is whether or not Republicans are serious about UBI. That could be a real gamechanger. Assuming the election happens, of course"

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

radical meme in case we're still alive in a few months what exactly is your favorite Italian place in North Texas

e: mine is Zoli's on Midway but I admit it's because they put drugs in the pizza

WTF. I need a place that puts drugs in the meal.

A little place called Piccolo Mondo in Arlington is very good.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

emfive posted:

not that poster but im partial to the park lane pizza hut in dallas, Texas

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

This time last month: "haha, wow that Boris Johnson sure is a bad PM!"

now:
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1240001398533750784?s=20

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:trumppop:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/1240447200594812928

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Also lol at obstinately insisting on calling it "the Chinese China virus from Wuhan, China"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002