Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Cup Runneth Over posted:

No it isn't. It's two thirds as many Jewish people as died in the Holocaust.

Yeah, didn't care to much for his editorializing either, which is why I bolded the "good" stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

PUSSY MASTER 007 posted:

So Bernie or bust was overblown in 2016, but we're definitely not voting for biden this time right?

don't make me tap the sign gang tag

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

voting Biden should warrant a perma

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Pingui posted:

A pandemic stands to kill millions and the economy is on the cusp of melting down to The Great Depression levels of poo poo. If you actually think there would be 24-hour coverage tone policing a woman for saying "loving" NOW, I believe you are incorrect.

no, you're right that it wouldn't be covered that extensively. her core point about gender bias is quite valid

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

my bony fealty posted:

voting Biden should warrant a perma

Corona-chan is waaaay ahead of you there.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Spergin Morlock posted:

his word as a Biden. lmao

https://twitter.com/SkyviewKevin/status/1240437691398991882

lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

https://twitter.com/kdrum/status/1240074225723072513?s=21

lmao liberals are really gonna give trump all 538 EVs

for those who don't care to read: his idea is means-testing. shocking i know

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pingui posted:

A pandemic stands to kill millions and the economy is on the cusp of melting down to The Great Depression levels of poo poo. If you actually think there would be 24-hour coverage tone policing a woman for saying "loving" NOW, I believe you are incorrect.

if she was a progressive there absolutely would be

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

gimme my trumpbux

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

What does "My Word as a Biden" mean

we're all gonna look really stupid when it turns out there are in fact two Senator Joe Bidens and Biden's apparent confusion was just trying not to let the secret slip for reasons of national security

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Spergin Morlock posted:

his word as a Biden. lmao

Which, as the last debate proved, is worthless

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

Yinlock posted:

for those who don't care to read: his idea is means-testing. shocking i know

It's worse than that:
It's exactly like unemployment insurance. Except that it asks you to go to a website to swear that you lost your job for corona related reasons, and then you get audited at the end of the year to see if you really lost your job due to corona related reasons. If you did lost your job due to corona related reasons, this pays 500 a week for 20 weeks.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

joepinetree posted:

It's worse than that:
It's exactly like unemployment insurance. Except that it asks you to go to a website to swear that you lost your job for corona related reasons, and then you get audited at the end of the year to see if you really lost your job due to corona related reasons. If you did lost your job due to corona related reasons, this pays 500 a week for 20 weeks.

that's means-testing yes

it really is that stupid, always

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bernie Sanders is already the President

Toxx won

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

All right. Thats it. Where do I need to go carpetbag and enroll on the ballot as a Progressive with uh ... :checks wallet: 3000 ISK and 4 USD in quarters.

Better thought. I should just go back to Iceland to live there instead of vacation.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Maximo Roboto posted:

Whatever you think of Yang, he had one issue and he yeeted it into the Overton Window

https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1240389560548372480

And it was right wing like everybody said :smug:

it's just that the democrats are even more right wing :smugdon:

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

joepinetree posted:

It's worse than that:

what about college students, widows, and people in other circumstances entering the job market who have not had a job to lose, but nevertheless need a job not to be homeless

must be lazy and shiftless enough to a liberal that they're worth letting die, I guess

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Drinkfist posted:

All right. Thats it. Where do I need to go carpetbag and enroll on the ballot as a Progressive with uh ... :checks wallet: 3000 ISK and 4 USD in quarters.

Better thought. I should just go back to Iceland to live there instead of vacation.

Make sure you wipe your feet on some bankers on your way off the plane

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Actually would 2000 Trump bucks be enough to enroll on a ballot to primary a uncontested republican?

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Maximo Roboto posted:

Whatever you think of Yang, he had one issue and he yeeted it into the Overton Window

https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1240389560548372480

Cuts off just before I can find out which small things aren't trivial

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

Real impressive for Pelosi to stand up in time to eat the blame for why no one gets their TrumpBucks in time to pay their rent by the end of the month. Impressively, historically stupid but impressive non the less.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Drinkfist posted:

Actually would 2000 Trump bucks be enough to enroll on a ballot to primary a uncontested republican?

Robert Morrow had a sign and a dream,

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Make sure you wipe your feet on some bankers on your way off the plane

They wouldn't dare set foot in Iceland again. During the 2008 recession they actually criminally prosecuted a ton of them for fraud. It helps when your entire countries population is 300k people and everyone knows each other and loving cares. There was even a real incident during it where a crowd of Icelanders picked up three bankers and carried them to the port and put them on a cargo ship to Europe. Not one newspaper covered it, no one was arrested and it was like a brag they always talk about.

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Iron Twinkie posted:

Real impressive for Pelosi to stand up in time to eat the blame for why no one gets their TrumpBucks in time to pay their rent by the end of the month. Impressively, historically stupid but impressive non the less.

politicking during a global crisis, especially to prop up a grossly unfit candidate is making me angry

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Broken Machine posted:

no, you're right that it wouldn't be covered that extensively. her core point about gender bias is quite valid

Nobody is disputing a gender bias, but her actual point is that Bernie is a sexist for being in the same primary as Hillary.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

lol that dumbass Manu Raju tweet about Bernie droppin' a cuss was because he had asked the same question for a third time

https://twitter.com/LisaDNews/status/1240362066667606017

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/AWolfeful/status/1240297248623218690

This is almost sad at this point.

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

ugh there's gonna be warren cultists carrying that PLANS torch for years

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
bernie should just ask to join the trump admin. they'd be more amenable to his ideas than the dems rofl

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

The thread is right...

It is time to release the Butt-Hole Cut of CATS.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
thank god for elizabeth warren for inventing the concept of a plan. where would we be without her?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

plans
plans
plans
plans
plans
plans
plans
plans

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

I hope somehow Warren does end up VP, so I can vote against her along with Biden. 2 for 1

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Breakfast All Day posted:

we're all gonna look really stupid when it turns out there are in fact two Senator Joe Bidens and Biden's apparent confusion was just trying not to let the secret slip for reasons of national security

Its actually Senators Biden

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

*extremely died of curable cancer voice* there's a plan for that

Exodus1984
Feb 18, 2005

Eastern Europe Episode IV: A New Hope. I love President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. I understand and appreciate the precarious position the Ukrainians are navigating. I wish I could set up a 401(UA) fund from my paycheck to directly contribute my earnings to Ukraine's success.
$2,000 is nothing.

The only way the economy moves is through cancellation of student debt. Hell, Trump would probably win re-election if he did this via executive order.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

it is just amazing how utterly worthless these fuckers are

https://twitter.com/forevertawl/status/1240456395868299266?s=20

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Exodus1984 posted:

$2,000 is nothing.

what no that would change my life significantly and probably a lot of other people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

It still boggles my mind how no one has fuckin called out Biden's bizarro "We're gonna CURE CANCER" promise that he makes in the same breath as saying we can't change the health insurance system