Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Also, I'm going to be really pissed at the universe if Mar-a-lago is the source of a virus outbreak but Trump didn't actually catch it.

they ought to be testing sudafed as a potential cure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i had that racing game called pod where you drove apc things through apocalyptic hellscapes and it supported glide so when i got my voodoo i showed it to my friends they were like "what is this sorcery" and ubi made that so ubi sounds good

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

SorePotato posted:

If youre living out of your car and looking for a long term bathroom solution I recommend a litter box

A sandbox is a lot like a litter box that the community bought you

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

cargo cult posted:

Kingdom is a lot like Sekiro

Video games are all exactly the same

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

mysterious frankie posted:

A sandbox is a lot like a litter box that the community bought you

You can scoop some of that sand into a Doritos bag and use that

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Everyone’s always so mean to Juan bolsanaro. How could you expect him to be nice when you are always so mean?

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

SorePotato posted:

You can scoop some of that sand into a Doritos bag and use that

:hmmyes:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Exasperated, almost shouting at the police officer that you were stealing sand from the playground because you're not just going to poo poo into an empty Doritos bag, you're not an animal

ChipNDip
Sep 6, 2010

How many deaths are prevented by an executive order that prevents big box stores from selling seeds, furniture, and paint?

TMMadman posted:

Also, I'm going to be really pissed at the universe if Mar-a-lago is the source of a virus outbreak but Trump didn't actually catch it.

Trump almost definitely had it based on his public appearances last week and the fact that he was literally rubbing shoulders with people who tested positive. Regardless of the official report - he's lying, they lied to him, they faked that test, or it's just a sign that there's a ton of low-symptom carriers who manage to have gottten their virus counts low enough to be negative before anybody bothers to test them.

It's just his golden boy luck that a late-70s obese fucker catches it and barely has symptoms. Teflon Don is the man who's blessed with unimaginable fortune and no positive qualities. He's a living parable about life not being fair.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

call some lovely viruspilled boomer on facebook a stalinist do it now

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
is "rick and morty" some kind of pun on "brick and mortar" that i'm not getting

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

TRUMP

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

"Doc and Marty," like from Back to the Future

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
https://twitter.com/annalecta/status/1240747067024322568?s=20

I dunno, lock him up or something

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Inspector Hound posted:

Exasperated, almost shouting at the police officer that you were stealing sand from the playground because you're not just going to poo poo into an empty Doritos bag, you're not an animal

*Will Forte-ishly* yes officer, I am currently making GBS threads in this sandbox but I was going to take it with me. Why else would I have this inside out baggie on my hand you dumb SON OF A BITCH?

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

This has regulators contemplating NOT loving up the planet - a move that hasn't been made in decades

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Congress passed insider trader trading laws in 2012 or so that should lead to this exactly

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

galenanorth posted:

Congress passed insider trader laws in 2012 or so that should lead to this exactly

Finally, time to lock Hillary up

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Everyone else I know in gov basically signs forms saying you can't purchase individual stocks that have any relation to anything you might possibly work on as part of ethics training so lmao I guess these laws only apply to individuals that are not elected officials

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

2DCAT posted:

Everyone else I know in gov basically signs forms saying you can't purchase individual stocks that have any relation to anything you might possibly work on as part of ethics training so lmao I guess these laws only apply to individuals that are not elected officials

Well the president and his whole extended family of grifters are literally making money hand over fist on the back of his presidency, these guys sure as gently caress are gonna get their beaks wet.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

Finally, time to lock Hillary up

if this is all we accomplish before humanity dies out in a few months

it will have been worth it

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
it’s been months since I was promised free money, and yet here I am, no money

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Squinky v2.0 posted:

it’s been months since I was promised free money, and yet here I am, no money

Only rich people get free money

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

galenanorth posted:

Congress passed insider trader trading laws in 2012 or so that should lead to this exactly

STONK ACT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STOCK_Act

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

Only rich people get free money

They're the only ones who can be trusted with it, sheesh!

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

insider trading is legal for members of congress

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

it's called being smart

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Poor people will just spend it on stuff rather than reinvest it in the market. This is econ 101 stuff, folks.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

ChipNDip posted:

Trump almost definitely had it based on his public appearances last week and the fact that he was literally rubbing shoulders with people who tested positive. Regardless of the official report - he's lying, they lied to him, they faked that test, or it's just a sign that there's a ton of low-symptom carriers who manage to have gottten their virus counts low enough to be negative before anybody bothers to test them.

It's just his golden boy luck that a late-70s obese fucker catches it and barely has symptoms. Teflon Don is the man who's blessed with unimaginable fortune and no positive qualities. He's a living parable about life not being fair.

you know how this administration works, if he got it there is no way the public would know. this is the guy who magically grew an inch in his twilight years so he could list himself as one pound under obese, that is at his listed weight of 239 which, if you look at him, there's no loving way

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Spoondick posted:

it's called being smart

this is the same guy who told people to take all their money out of the bank because we were headed toward a depression during the 2008 financial crisis

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

The Muppets On PCP posted:

this is the same guy who told people to take all their money out of the bank because we were headed toward a depression during the 2008 financial crisis

i only take financial advice from Eric trunp tyvm

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Giga Gaia posted:

espolon and buy the actual ingredients instead of margarita mix imo

imHo

this is correct

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Why is my idiot dog sleeping like this he has a bed

I think he wishes for death

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/surveyusa/status/1240739373756436481?s=20

dont worry guys, tumpo's got a means tested tax credit that's gonna turn this all around tremendously and very, very strongly

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Fallen Hamprince posted:

dont worry guys, tumpo's got a means tested tax credit that's gonna turn this all around tremendously and very, very strongly

He'll have it all together in two weeks.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Stefan Prodan posted:

Why is my idiot dog sleeping like this he has a bed

I think he wishes for death

My dog used to do exactly this in order to ensure that if I moved even an inch in my chair he would notice and wake up.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

That DICK! posted:

i wish we had less "covids" and more "coeds" am i right?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Friend of mine that works for a Textron subsidiary said they furloughed, fancy word for layoff, 400 salaried employees.

Textron: yeah we'd let you work from home but, that'd cost us money. You're fired.