Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/JoshuaGreen/status/1241005343716622336

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
gonna be funny when nobody gets any Trumbux at all and people will vehemently defend turmp anyhow and insist that they got their checks and it's fake news that there is no free money. even though they're well aware that they didn't get anything either

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

gonna be funny when nobody gets any Trumbux at all and people will vehemently defend turmp anyhow and insist that they got their checks and it's fake news that there is no free money. even though they're well aware that they didn't get anything either

mexico paid for it

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

emfive posted:

If one morning soon an employee shows up with a temperature, doesn't that mean that all the olds are pretty much already dead?

my dude, nursing homes are, as a general rule, lead by complete incompetents specialized in extracting maximum value from the olds consigned to their care. i cannot imagine a worse group of people to be coordinating a quarantine, except in that they are incentivized to keep their residents alive to continue their financial parasitism. they are also absolutely unprepared for a highly contagious disease, being far more optimized for cheapness than safety

if you're expecting any kind of rational response from them at all, you will be waiting a long time

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Ther national guard is made up from regular people playing soldier once a year isn't it?

How do these people expect the fed to roll out the NG with no one noticing?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1241008725848186881?s=19

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

are we to hate a man for having good luck???

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Plinkey posted:

my mom works as an accountant at a nursing home, she has a shift for two hours monday morning to take employee's temperatures when they come to work, apparently everyone has to spend some of their time doing this, she has 0 formal medical training other than keeping my alive as a kid....so wtf

make her some N95 masks out of the fast food delivery packaging you have lying around your place

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Lladre posted:

Ther national guard is made up from regular people playing soldier once a year isn't it?

How do these people expect the fed to roll out the NG with no one noticing?

Almost all of what the NG does is disaster response. It's even a good part of what they train for.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

What sets Burr apart IMO is that he didn't just cash out a bit as a hedge (which is still illegal) but the dude cashed out every red cent he had in stocks

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

ever notice how things seem to always go to poo poo when a republican is in the white house

at least democrats just keep poo poo the same. the next democrat in office is just gonna keep doing what trump is doing, and then the next republican will set the bar even lower, and the stupid cycle will repeat itself forever and ever until we all die.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Lmfao i love trumos crisis management strategy of just saying random good things are happening when they really arent happening and letting other people walk it back

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Lmfao i love trumos crisis management strategy of just saying random good things are happening when they really arent happening and letting other people walk it back

I mean, it works amazingly well

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Also wow time passes very slow when your job is to stare at a door for 5 hours

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

Hamelekim posted:

A little something for those cooped up because of corona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6gbqugDx9E
Bookmarked for later

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
imagine trying to pin Trump down on one of his fabulist concoctions in a 45 second presser window when he has full control of the room lol

"sir, on March 3rd you tweeted the following,"
:yooge: THANK YOU NEXT QUESTION

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

zegermans posted:

I mean, it works amazingly well

For him sure lol

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

smarxist posted:

imagine trying to pin Trump down on one of his fabulist concoctions in a 45 second presser window when he has full control of the room lol

I mean he told a whole room of journalists he knew it was a pandemic before anyone else and that he's always taken it very seriously and there wasnt even a follow up question lmfaooo

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

smarxist posted:

I like when he insults the audience and the audience laughs

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

when growth hits -100% ur gonna see some fuckin poo poo

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Mario is Missing 2: Melania is Missing

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Also wow time passes very slow when your job is to stare at a door for 5 hours

I always say that unemployment sucks the first week, is awesome the second week, and goes back to sucking after that.

Considering you can't just go out and get day-drunk and watch the Avengers in 3D, then make out with a bosomy lady at another bar after the Avengers, week two will suck bigtime. Especially since you can't go anywhere for at least the next 3 months. You can only play so many video games.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

yeah, you would, you buffoon!!!!!

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

if you're gonna be a cuck, go full cuck

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

I always say that unemployment sucks the first week, is awesome the second week, and goes back to sucking after that.

Considering you can't just go out and get day-drunk and watch the Avengers in 3D, then make out with a bosomy lady at another bar after the Avengers, week two will suck bigtime. Especially since you can't go anywhere for at least the next 3 months. You can only play so many video games.

just play rockin kats over and over

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Being forced to stay away from work would rule if you lived in Ft Lauderdale and didn’t mind getting a bunch of diseases

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
lamo

https://twitter.com/maurabarrettnbc/status/1241017132412022790?s=21

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

The system works!

The patronage system, that is

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
More insight from the religious far right. Selfishness and greed abound.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
slowly learning that :420: mixed with dread and solitary isolation is some pretty dark poo poo :whitewater:

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Iron Crowned posted:

You can only play so many video games.

heh

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
"printer to brrrrr" is the best thing to come out of the pandemic so far, I guess new meme's cost thousands of lives now

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao how the prospect of losing a landslide election in Nov is turning Comrade Trump into a Tankie and also Keynesian economic theory believer.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao on the Trump tweet and the only thing he got was the nickname "Mini-Mike"

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

etalian posted:

lmao how the prospect of losing a landslide election in Nov is turning Comrade Trump into a Tankie and also Keynesian economic theory believer.

rather not recognize any outcome in november

lets just get rowdy instead

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I convinced my parents last week to stop going to the local bridge club where they play a few times a week because they're olds and mom has the 'beetus

this week there's an effort by the club to convince everyone COVID-19 is a liberal hoax and there's no threat so come back and play bridge with us

lol Tennessee

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Plinkey posted:

"printer to brrrrr" is the best thing to come out of the pandemic so far, I guess new meme's cost thousands of lives now

They have always costs that many lives, we are just seeing how deadly the meme mining industry is now. google how many miners died unearthing here come dat boi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I've got a 1 year old at home who is apparently training to be a high flying luchador so I'm all set for entertainment