Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

wow, the president seems especially unhinged today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

Hope biden or coons tours my hospital (in minecraft)

Nichael just give the signal

it would certainly make this election easier

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

:hmmyes:

https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/status/1240967734319558656

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

oh god imagine if his properties went bankrupt because of this oh the lmaos

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Schmoe Cwead posted:

oh god imagine if his properties went bankrupt because of this oh the lmaos

he can just bail them out with taxpayer money

once he realizes that, he'll do it to the tune of what, like a trillion dollars?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deadwing posted:

remember when the house impeached trump

that was three months ago lmao

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

PostNouveau posted:

I'm sure y'all have talked about this a lot in the last 2,000 posts but it's really, really loving funny that a reporter lobbed the softest of softballs to Trump to give him a chance to make like an FDR Inaugural Address call for national unity, and trump took it as an insult and called him horrible instead.

rofl

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

troops

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

robot roll call posted:

wow, the president seems especially unhinged today

we say this every single day, lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

PostNouveau posted:

I'm sure y'all have talked about this a lot in the last 2,000 posts but it's really, really loving funny that a reporter lobbed the softest of softballs to Trump to give him a chance to make like an FDR Inaugural Address call for national unity, and trump took it as an insult and called him horrible instead.

it was definitely an underrated Trumpy moment and will probably be a lasting staple that defines his insane admin

he literally got a perfect table setting question to go right into a "the President is taking care of us" speech and his psychotic narcissism wouldn't let him take it

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

smarxist posted:

it was definitely an underrated Trumpy moment and will probably be a lasting staple that defines his insane admin

he literally got a perfect table setting question to go right into a "the President is taking care of us" speech and his psychotic narcissism wouldn't let him take it

it was already ignored and shoved down the memory hole

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Spergin Morlock posted:

we say this every single day, lol

we thank him daily for giving us life

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

donald j trump is the president

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
my basement flooded last night and I’m so mad with these flooding basements that I’m ready to hire a contractor and just... loving... fix the drat thing! Make it completely waterproof! I never want to see a wayward drop of water down there ever again!

But I might have the roni so I can’t in good faith invite a contractor into my house so I just have to sit here on the Internet and be angry!!

And then there’s all these fuckers running this country like goddamn it one of you pieces of poo poo come and fix my basement!!!

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

just having a good lol at the millions of ways you could answer "what do you say to people who are scared?" and look like an absolute hero

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

cumshitter posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=simV1ZXFsxI

lol they outright call lindsay graham gay in this one

lol but also the veryyyy casual transphobic slurs, not good

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

PostNouveau posted:

turns out when you try sucking on a mushroom you end up eating poo poo

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/MikeJudge/status/1241070374541881344

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Hatebag posted:

Foreverially sailorfied and loving it

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

robot roll call posted:

just having a good lol at the millions of ways you could answer "what do you say to people who are scared?" and look like an absolute hero

seriously, you're the most powerful person in the world, you can mobilize armies at your whim and funnel billions of dollars into cities and towns that need help with a pen stroke, it was a slam dunk and he just found a way to poo poo himself and slip in the puddle and roll around in it

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

BraveUlysses posted:

lol but also the veryyyy casual transphobic slurs, not good

it was what, 2008? it was truly a different time

still not great

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

smarxist posted:

seriously, you're the most powerful person in the world, you can mobilize armies at your whim and funnel billions of dollars into cities and towns that need help with a pen stroke, it was a slam dunk and he just found a way to poo poo himself and slip in the puddle and roll around in it

yeah i'm inspired too

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

FAUXTON posted:

turns out when you try sucking on a mushroom you end up eating poo poo Trump's fetid seed

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/1241106424702304258

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

smarxist posted:

Yeah this stink is really gonna stick with him.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

gonna be funny when nobody gets any Trumbux at all and people will vehemently defend turmp anyhow and insist that they got their checks and it's fake news that there is no free money. even though they're well aware that they didn't get anything either

No one will get any Trump bux lol

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
perhaps trump keeps wriggling out of trouble because he's slippery with his own poo poo.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

it ends on the day the last human being dies and we go extinct like the disease we are

i mean jfc the dems are nominating joe biden

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3E2_vyEzDs

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

MysteriousStranger posted:

what is even the point of them doing this?

if they all stop being stupid right now, there will be nothing to wash away the things they were stupid about 2 weeks ago

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Woofer posted:

Yeah this stink is really gonna stick with him.

:goofy:

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

if they all stop being stupid right now, there will be nothing to wash away the things they were stupid about 2 weeks ago

this checks out!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

thank you god

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Jet magazine, July 30, 1984

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Did they just bring Spicer back to humiliate him some more?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

This is actually really sound lol

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

E dp

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

rear end