Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

a helpful bear posted:

Can someone link or quote the post about the goons grandpa shooting at him if that actually happened?

Serf posted:

so here's my covid story for the day:

my grandpa usually gets his hair cut by my cousin, but she's been down on spring break in florida and my mom is worried that she could have covid. she called up my aunt and my cousin isn't going to see my grandpa anymore. well, he got pissed and went to town to get a haircut anyways. i tried to stop him, but he almost hit me with his car. i fired a shot over the roof but he didn't care. i thought about shooting out a tire but he was going too fast. well my mom manages to talk him down and get him to come home. before all this, i told him that if i caught him leaving i'd take away his keys. so i went down to his trailer to do just that a little while ago

this motherfucker shot at me! i was walking to his car and heard a crack, and saw dirt kick up in front of me. i looked over and he was shooting at me from his bedroom window with a .22! i loving booked it over behind his shed and he kept shooting at me, so i waited until he was reloading, sprinted to his car and grabbed the keys out of the ignition. let the air out of one of the tires while i was at it. i ran back to the golf cart while he cussed and shot at my feet. its loving day 5 of quarantine and i'm gonna get killed by my grandpa before the virus!

Serf posted:

my grandpa called me to apologize. said he didn't know it was me and that he "couldn't see good." apparently he thought i was some fat guy trying to steal his car, which was full of horse feed

bullshit imo

and

a helpful bear posted:

Also what is cum infection from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

a helpful bear posted:

Can someone link or quote the post about the goons grandpa shooting at him if that actually happened?

Also what is cum infection from.

I ran out to the liquor store today and despite trying to stay away from people and there only being like 5 people in there everyone either doesn't know how to eyeball 6 feet or just no one gives a gently caress.

Wiped down my liquor and beers though.

I went to the liquor store today and they had people wait outside until other customers left the store, presumably to only have 10 people inside at a time

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

empty whippet box posted:

scored 11 percocet from a friend for a really good price, I don't do this kind of drug and have never bought such a thing illicitly before in my life, but I'm actually relieved to have it as a potential last line of defense in case the worst happens and my wife or I get the 'roni and have a 'distressingly severe cough', which I now know percocet is commonly prescribed for

feels weird having this poo poo in my house, I'm a weed and psychedelics guy, I have always stayed far far away from these drugs but the USA is so hosed that I actually feel a lot better knowing we have it just in case

haha we live in a hellworld

I hope we just never need them but gently caress it
you're gonna end up taking them recreationally and suppressing your immune system

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Mummy Xzibit posted:

Lol someone in Pence's office tested positive.

This is even better IMO.

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1241138323336372225

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

mod sassinator posted:

And they will blame millenials with their last, gargling ventilator induced breath.

when they're in a medically induced coma, the screams are only on the inside.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
the best analogy is that we as a nation are about to get shelled by artillery like in band of brothers in the ardenne forest. a lot of people are going to die, the medical system will get overwhelmed, and we will grow numb to the images of mass graves or convoys of military vehicles carrying bodies.

it will end and most of us will survive, but the entire world is going to have PTSD after this.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I'm sure most know it's short for "cumulative", but now I'm always going to think of it as "cum". Thanks SA!

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

i dont think ive ever washed my thumbs in my entire life

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Inceltown posted:

A goons grandpa unloaded a gun at him, why would anyone trust a neighbour?

i feel p safe cause all my grandparents are already dead :smuggo:

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011
I stopped at Walmart today to do a grocery pick up. The parking lot was packed and the store was full.

Michigan is doomed.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Imagine being shot because your grandpa thought you were just a random fat guy instead of his fat grandson.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

:crnasickos:

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

I'm gonna laugh so, so hard if he croaks. Might be one of the few early bright spots of this crisis

I just hope it happens fast enough I'll still be able to poo poo on his actual grave one day rather than his urn.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Marx Headroom posted:

i dont think ive ever washed my thumbs in my entire life

That's why everyone calls you Marx 'Stinky Thumb' Headroom

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
From Reddit, so veracity unknown

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Real heads know that being ghoulish owns

when people say i shouldn't be ghoulish about boomers dying, i just flash them my badge

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

empty whippet box posted:

scored 11 percocet from a friend for a really good price, I don't do this kind of drug and have never bought such a thing illicitly before in my life, but I'm actually relieved to have it as a potential last line of defense in case the worst happens and my wife or I get the 'roni and have a 'distressingly severe cough', which I now know percocet is commonly prescribed for

feels weird having this poo poo in my house, I'm a weed and psychedelics guy, I have always stayed far far away from these drugs but the USA is so hosed that I actually feel a lot better knowing we have it just in case

haha we live in a hellworld

I hope we just never need them but gently caress it

this thread is a SA melting pot and TCC just entered the mix.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:vince:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

:jackbud:

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

PostNouveau posted:

we might be worse than Italy because everyone knows that they are about to be banned from going anywhere and so they are doing it now even harder. it’s a week before NY is suffering 200 deaths a day, rising exponentially, with Florida 3 days behind.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

PostNouveau posted:

Given it's only Mar 21 how do they have the Italy numbers already?

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Solarin posted:

this thread is a SA melting pot and TCC just entered the mix.

whats a good chinese research chemical to just instantly skip forward two weeks in time

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

then dont post it in the thread with the weakest minds and hearts on the internet imo

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

gotta shoot rotunda roni

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/1172666409295470593?s=20

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Farm Frenzy posted:

whats a good chinese research chemical to just instantly skip forward two weeks in time

joose

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/HomaBashWEWS/status/1241024012702101506

Good morning North Korea

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

lord I don't talk to you much these days but today I am on my hands and knees

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

parents dont just understand

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Inceltown posted:

We're "10 days behind" Italy or something like that

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Inceltown posted:

Italy’s numbers on that graph are pushed forwards two weeks so that they align with the US graph.

we are going to be Italy soon

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Wangsbig posted:

then dont post it in the thread with the weakest minds and hearts on the internet imo

:justpost: imho

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
lou dobbs is 74, rest in hell lmao

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

PostNouveau posted:

Pretty soon we're gonna need these for the 5 or so biggest states

Is Texas not testing? Haven't seen much from them, it's all Washington, Cali, ny so far

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

PostNouveau posted:

/Coronavirus has been the best source for info since January. Not nearly as funny or interesting as CSPAM (obviously) but they're good.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Nice, I just got a huge sack of percs and Oxy from a dead relative that I’m planning on bartering with

Well i think your dead relative probably wants something other than their old opioids but I'm not sorcerer.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Stereotype posted:

Italy’s numbers on that graph are pushed forwards two weeks so that they align with the US graph.

I was just being silly about it being wrong because it's a reddit chart.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Inceltown posted:

It's an 11 day lag because Italy's about that far ahead of us on the transmission curve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Stereotype posted:

We're gonna BEAT italy dammit :patriot: