Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The same reason mii also despises the French. I'm not kidding. It will be revealed that she had to deal with Paris syndrome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Looking forward to seeing PT Tohru talk to the receptionists in 4-6 months.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Crime neet is the only real neet atm. Just like real life I cannot easily swap realities. Like other selfish dirtbag millennials I care only about mii.

When the self defense era draws to a close I will rewind and see if there was any other way it could have ended up.

Chomp8645 posted:

imo more than one simultaneous NEET is folly and always has been. That why it never lives each time it's tried.

There can only be one.

this is how it was always meant to be. if you don't like it, i'm sorry, but i never intended to leave neet forever and now i want to come back. since i very much don't want to take away what has become just as much a passion for sister make, a 2-person 2-timeline job is how it's gonna be. i'd rather do this than wait for sister make to finish the ex-con route in probably 2 years, even given her current rate.

i know it's a bit more confusing to skim thread, and you might have to get used to clicking the ? to check the previous panels for context, but i want to keep doing neet content. as far as i'm concerned, the decision to do them simultaneously is not even a choice, because depriving sister make of her new passion project is not on the table in any way whatsoever

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort

Mr. Steak posted:

this is how it was always meant to be. if you don't like it, i'm sorry, but i never intended to leave neet forever and now i want to come back. since i very much don't want to take away what has become just as much a passion for sister make, a 2-person 2-timeline job is how it's gonna be. i'd rather do this than wait for sister make to finish the ex-con route in probably 2 years, even given her current rate.

i know it's a bit more confusing to skim thread, and you might have to get used to clicking the ? to check the previous panels for context, but i want to keep doing neet content. as far as i'm concerned, the decision to do them simultaneously is not even a choice, because depriving sister make of her new passion project is not on the table in any way whatsoever

OK but listen when I say "More NEET" I mean it, MISTER STEAK

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

People who are confused by multiple timelines can just add 'Daily Life of a' to their ignore list.

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hot Stunt posted:

People who are confused by multiple timelines can just add 'Daily Life of a' to their ignore list.

i mean, if people are just gonna do that then i really would rather wait 2 years probably. the comments are the best part.

would it be so horrible to always have 2 separate things to talk about? (which is how the original site works)

also, the entire site has been defined by the *combination* of these 2 routes since its inception. the criminal arc was dominated by its "bit" of being a death note parody that went on way too long, before transitioning naturally into a drama about the guy who used to be a wannabe light yagami. the part-timer route was being posted at the same time as all that, so it should be interesting to see. even if they won't be simultaneous at the exact same parts as the original site, there was always meant to be an element of comparison. and when things are hilariously tedious in one route, the other is bound to actually have stuff happening. like, the site is "balanced" as a whole package. i think after i update PT consistently for a little while, you'll come to enjoy the new format of the thread.

anyway, PT update incoming:

Daily Life of a
Oct 20, 2019

SURPRISE!!

I mean, what's wrong with there being more neet to read?

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort

Daily Life of a posted:

I mean, what's wrong with there being more neet to read?

Lol I forgot how harsh the narrator is in early-stage Tohru.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Sir Bobert Fishbone posted:

Lol I forgot how harsh the narrator is in early-stage Tohru.

I love the narrator.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

The banner stands out enough that I think it’s fine. Also welcome back to our good friend the judge mental narrator!

That said:

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

Seeing both at the same time really shows how much the art has evolved

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Is it a group interview? Is the guy in the suit another candidate? If so NEET is underdressed for this video game tester job interview.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Narrator is good, glad to see them back

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

There is no greater proof of manliness than on the karaoke stage, Tohru is fretting too much too soon!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Play it cool Tohru!

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"Minami really likes me as myself... I have to be more like the men she's not with right now! Aargh!"

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Mr. Steak posted:

would it be so horrible to always have 2 separate things to talk about? (which is how the original site works)

I really enjoy it and thanks for taking the red-bar suggestion, I think that'll clear up things for all but the most confused goon

tohru is his own overly-critical narrator now

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Tohru went froma bicameral mind to a modern one in the course of his prison sentence.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I approve of additional NEET.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Cobra Lionfist
Jun 4, 2013
Tohru's gonna pick the manliest possible deep voice KTV songs

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SCUMMER

Ahh, NEET's timeless enemy, the receptionist!

Cobra Lionfist
Jun 4, 2013
She's definitely using KTV as an opportunity for a first kiss. I'm confident old and wise tohru will get over himself just in time to allow it to happen

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Grevling posted:

There is no greater proof of manliness than on the karaoke stage, Tohru is fretting too much too soon!

NEET: A preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1TM9dQLR8I

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I feel like Minami might have a dark past we don't know about. :thunkher:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
lol

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
She's going to murder him

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Please, don't be silly. She's gonna self defense him.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Mr. Steak posted:

I don't actually gaf and will try to gloss over and avoid spoilers

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Glenn Quebec posted:

She's going to murder him

:hai:

Dragonatrix posted:

Please, don't be silly. She's gonna self defense him.

:hmmyes:

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
She's going to autoannihilate him with a throat stab

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Clearly she has also killed her parents, but got a much better inheritance.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Facebook Aunt posted:

Clearly she has also killed her parents, but got a much better inheritance.

?

That's the Karaoke place's room.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

HardDiskD posted:

?

That's the Karaoke place's room.

Oh, right. Well then the karaoke place killed it's parents. IDK.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Mii gonna turn out to be a level 10 clinger with a violent streak

Hell yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Tohru, you already told her you murdered your parents and it only seemed to make her more attracted to you. Dropping an f-bomb isn't going to ruin your chances.