Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

ekuNNN posted:

Is the terror org really called Feuer Kreig? did they misspell their own name? or is Unicorn Riot consistently misspelling it themselves?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

is jordan peterson still in a coma??? has anyone told him whats going on??? i need an antidote to the chaos

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana
it’s gonna be deffo :laffo: when he wakes up to a world ravaged by COVID19

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

ekuNNN posted:

Is the terror org really called Feuer Kreig? did they misspell their own name? or is Unicorn Riot consistently misspelling it themselves?

The first quoted tweet has it spelled right.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

ekuNNN posted:

I wouldn't put it past them to misspell it, names like Feuerkrieg Division have some serious _xXSephiroth_of_DeathXx_ energy

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

1st. SS Panzergrenadier Division, commonly known by their nickname, the Leet420Hamsterlords

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Neon Noodle posted:

someone tell his daughter to stream it, she'll probably go for it.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Little known fact: Auschwitz commandant Herman Hess insisted that underlings call him "Balrog of Darkness"

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

feuerkrieg or whatever is a way better name/branding than atomwaffen, the fallout 3 nazis

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol im pretty sure thats not actually a castle

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

fake castle

:sad:

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
fashy folly

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Neon Noodle posted:

if he's been in a coma this long, it's unlikely that he'll have the cognitive capacity to know what words mean

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Peanut Butler posted:

if he's been in a coma this long, it's unlikely that he'll have the cognitive capacity to know what words mean
Ah so he'll be fully recovered

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Jorpe will rise like Goku after eating a Sensu bean and save us. This I belive

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
He will. clean the rooms of every nation

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Farm Frenzy posted:

is jordan peterson still in a coma??? has anyone told him whats going on??? i need an antidote to the chaos

lol just saw an advertisment on national tv (a small euro country) for his 12 rules book, no mention of his present circumstances

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

cool dance moves posted:

Little known fact: Auschwitz commandant Herman Hess insisted that underlings call him "Balrog of Darkness"
the guy who wrote siddharta became a war criminal?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Heath posted:

Jorpe will rise like Goku after eating a Sensu bean and save us. This I belive

lol guys. if he's dead: Jorpse

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Farm Frenzy posted:

his daughter posted a pic recently with her and him standing in what appears to be russia, but he himself hasn't said a word in months or provided any other indication that he's back to normal

but yeah, the idea of jorp waking up from a benzo/pneumonia induced coma only to get infected with corona would be hilarious

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Jorp was patient zero for the 'roni

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Tokamak posted:

Jorp was patient zero for the 'roni

the all meat diet caused a mutation when a normal virus came into contact with his bowel contents

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

jordan peterson giving birth to the coronavirus

https://i.imgur.com/CwIcaYS.mp4

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

they covered it up but thats why hes in a coma

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

why am i able to see that gif

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/nickmartin/status/1241084834807566338?s=20

Neon Noodle posted:

sir

we need you to clean your room

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Spergin Morlock posted:

pool shock, sugar and water

The cool thing isnt oven cleaner and aluminum foil balls anymore? Lame.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Rah! posted:

jordan peterson giving birth to the coronavirus

https://i.imgur.com/CwIcaYS.mp4

clean your room

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/nickmartin/status/1241490630833930240?s=19

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

wow look at all those lone wolves, this isn't something we should be alarmed over, we need to focus on ANTIFA VIOLENCE

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

wow the state of mental health in this country shaking my drat smdh

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
in these trying economic times its understandable to anxiously open your throat sacks and spew venom at threats

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I'm imagining the Nazi going to lick the doorknob at their local FBI office on a particularly cold day and their tongue getting stuck.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

i was going to dismiss this as about as realistic as some goofy "antifa cement milkshakes" disinfo but then i realized, these are the guys who make up the antifa milkshake disinfo bc in their halfwit minds it's a brilliant plan :ohdear:

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

I seriously joked either in here or another thread about how people would probably try to grift about 'ANTIFA BIOTERRORISTS' spreading the virus and then we'll find out later that neo-nazis actually tried to attempt it.

Hahahaha.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

a fatguy baldspot posted:

wow the state of mental health in this country shaking my drat smdh
i dont believe "stupid and angry about it" is a legit dsm diag

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

DesertIslandHermit posted:

I seriously joked either in here or another thread about how people would probably try to grift about 'ANTIFA BIOTERRORISTS' spreading the virus and then we'll find out later that neo-nazis actually tried to attempt it.

Hahahaha.

it's already on the coasts

white boomers in middle america hold disproportionate electoral power, they have way more to lose at this point than we do

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Helping spread a disease that tanks the economy and the right-wing government to own the libs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

America's nazis would be so much more powerful as generic fascists if they let zionists and token black republicans into their hearts