Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Allicio looked pretty tough but they got torn apart far too easily by White Chain to have stood a chance against Solomon, is my reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

aegof posted:

Allicio looked pretty tough but they got torn apart far too easily by White Chain to have stood a chance against Solomon, is my reading.

To be fair to them, they only got taken down by a sucker punch when they were busy mourning thinking they'd killed White Chain.

M. Propagandalf
Aug 9, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
V10 making wicked sick use of his appendages gesturing with simultaneous fist thrust and a hand dust finisher.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
Horse Goku is a cool grandpa.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Solomon is gonna let Allison trade the key for the lives of her + the B Team, Allison is gonna do it. Maya is gonna ask her what she thinks about death now.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Warden posted:

None of them stood any chance against the bearded bastard in top condition. Solomon got through the whole Universal War without getting a single scar on his body. Hell, his entry to the war consisted of killing the demiurge who ruined his world and taking his key without being a keybearer himself.

He learned Ki Rata and then used it though, which is basically cheating.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Renaissance Robot posted:

He learned Ki Rata and then used it though, which is basically cheating.

hey no monk sitting on a rock for 3000 years doing gently caress all is going to tell me what to do

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

Rigged Death Trap posted:

hey no monk sitting on a rock for 3000 years doing gently caress all is going to tell me what to do

Not anymore, certainly

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I mean for all how good Ki Rata is, he is still scared of Jagganoth, even with other demiurges backing him up. Alli and co never had a chance against him yes but he isn't the invincible top dog he likes to front as .

A Sometimes Food fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Mar 21, 2020

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

A Sometimes Food posted:

I mean for all how good Ki Rata is, he is still scared of Jagganoth, even with other demiurges backing him up. Alli and co never had a chance against him yes but he isn't the invincible top dog he likes to front as .

I figure he doesn't want to gang up with the other demiurges against Jaganoth because: if it fails, he fails; and if it succeeds, it encourages the other five to gang up against him.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Paramemetic posted:

Solomon is gonna let Allison trade the key for the lives of her + the B Team, Allison is gonna do it. Maya is gonna ask her what she thinks about death now.

Seeing as how we've been being surprised this entire arc through why not have salami Dave get gutstabbed by Maya.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

I can see Gog backstabbing Solo Dave to "help" Allison, since she's been fangirling over her for so long. That super resentful look she had during the meeting at the beginning of the arc is a Chekhov's gun waiting to be fired.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Chekhov's worm waiting to be eaten

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

team overhead smash posted:

To be fair to them, they only got taken down by a sucker punch when they were busy mourning thinking they'd killed White Chain.

Ain't no way Solomon is too good to throw a solid sucker punch. He looks like he'd be too good to throw a solid sucker punch, but that's merely the first step in throwing a very solid sucker punch.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

His backstory is punchuated by a torso-erasing sucker punch.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Josef bugman posted:

Seeing as how we've been being surprised this entire arc through why not have salami Dave get gutstabbed by Maya.

where is maya anyway? the other pursuers are here, and this seems like her wheelhouse

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Fister Roboto posted:

Our boy HROTOMOS is still kickin :woop:

:woop: :woop:

Magnus Manfist
Mar 10, 2013
Yeah Solomon David is a contender for the absolute hardest being in all creation. Other than Jagganoth he seems like the strongest 1v1 of the demiurges. Outside of that there's a few wildcards: Zoss (missing and ambiguously dead), Metatron (technically possibly omnipotent? but constrained in what he can do by his nature) and Himself (???). That's probably it?

The angels can't do poo poo to the demiurges, to the point where they're considering annihilating the universe as a more plausible alternative to taking them down and re-establishing the Law. None of them are going toe to toe with Dave. The only chance anyone here has is Alison fully mastering the key, which she clearly hasn't done yet.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Yesh posted:

Chekhov's worm waiting to be eaten

The entire audience turns into gog-agog.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Magnus Manfist posted:

Yeah Solomon David is a contender for the absolute hardest being in all creation. Other than Jagganoth he seems like the strongest 1v1 of the demiurges. Outside of that there's a few wildcards: Zoss (missing and ambiguously dead), Metatron (technically possibly omnipotent? but constrained in what he can do by his nature) and Himself (???). That's probably it?

The angels can't do poo poo to the demiurges, to the point where they're considering annihilating the universe as a more plausible alternative to taking them down and re-establishing the Law. None of them are going toe to toe with Dave. The only chance anyone here has is Alison fully mastering the key, which she clearly hasn't done yet.

Abaddon did actually say once that Juggs is more powerful than any non-Jagganoth demiurge, so I'm not sure that's right.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Demiurge4 posted:

This is a funny joke! Wouldn’t it be wacky if Gog-Agog did start taking us over one by one? That’d be so silly! And fun! A shame that could never happen. Nope. It would never happen and it absolutely isn’t happening right now. A dang shame!

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

Demiurge4 posted:

The audience is all agog to see Hard Body Dave's next act (it's probably not sanctioned cutting)

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
The sanctioned act is to clap.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Demiurge4 posted:

Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? You ate the worm thirty-five minutes ago.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Yesh posted:

The audience is all agog to see Hard Body Dave's next act (it's probably not sanctioned cutting)

There’s a Hands on a Hard Body joke in here somewhere, but I’m not awake enough to make it work.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Tetracube posted:

where is maya anyway? the other pursuers are here, and this seems like her wheelhouse

She never made it past the noodle stand in the hallway, she's been hanging out there and complaining that the arena changes $14 for a cup of beer

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
please note that more power than does not mean can't lose a fight to or whatever. goku died of heart disease

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

Ashcans posted:

She never made it past the noodle stand in the hallway, she's been hanging out there and complaining that the arena changes $14 for a cup of beer

That just meand she will pay the vendor with a very long proverb instead.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

violent sex idiot posted:

please note that more power than does not mean can't lose a fight to or whatever. goku died of heart disease

no, goku died of high cholesterol because he refused to take his medication and kept eating bacon

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I thought it was a virus. Which is a weird way of having literal heart disease.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Kwyndig posted:

Viral myocarditis is a real thing.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

violent sex idiot posted:

David is going to drop dead of a stroke in a massive anticlimax and that's why everyone is going to be mad about this arc.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Kwyndig posted:

I'm referring to the TeamFourStar series in the original it was some lame heart problem

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

M_Gargantua posted:

no, goku died of high cholesterol because he refused to take his medication and kept eating bacon

To be fair, it was grape-flavored.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Regalingualius posted:

To be fair, it was grape-flavored.

I like grape flavor :colbert:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Who is the Future Trunks of K6B? Juggernaut?

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Brought To You By posted:

Who is the Future Trunks of K6B? Juggernaut?

Edgy, cynical, supposedly a total badass but always loses out when it counts? Sounds about right. Hell, she's even got his Cell Games haircut.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

My moneys on Gog Agog doing him in during the confusion. He's been acting like the other demiurges not called Jagganoth are his lackeys and not a real threat and that has got to bite him in the rear end at some point.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

We’ve gotta see Gog’s true form at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Regalingualius posted:

We’ve gotta see Gog’s true form at some point.

We already have. It's worms. Lots and lots of worms.