Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

quokkas are smiley friends :yayclod:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

gullnado you gold mangroves

Macnult

i know i mention extreme sports stuff a lot which i consider to be byob even though not many yobbers take part but a goon in the games forum put a lot of hard work into an extreme sports videogame megathread and i think it’s worth checking out

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3917166&perpage=40

take the moon

by sebmojo
moments like these I don't feel like doing anything but posting tbh

Escape From Noise

take the moon posted:

moments like these I don't feel like doing anything but posting tbh

The Tao Te Posting

Escape From Noise

Weird. Stress from the whole caronavirus or whatever kind of caused the end of a friendship I guess? Getting all of this kind of second hand

Macnult

cabin fever has been killing me especially with it being so dang nice outside lately

Escape From Noise

I chatted up a lady and got her contact info last night. She has at least a bit of a resemblance to my ex which feels a bit odd

Manifisto

last night I double featured wicker man (1973) and midsommar, a very logical pairing

thinking of starting a cult, be on the lookout for a thread

ty nesamdoom!

take the moon

by sebmojo
always down to cult it up

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I chatted up a lady and got her contact info last night. She has at least a bit of a resemblance to my ex which feels a bit odd

one time i told one of my oldest friends and his wife i had a new girlfriend, and avalon proceeded to describe with horrifying precision the appearance of the woman i was seeing

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Macnult

there's nothing wrong with having a type

Macnult

my girlfriend has demanded i clarify that i ain’t got no type.. bad bitches is the only thing that i like

i love her very much

Escape From Noise

Macnult posted:

Yeah. But usually it's just not that narrow. It was also kind of by chance. Just kind of funny. We'll see where it goes

alnilam

Macnult posted:

Yeah. plus if it lasts then it won't take long for her to seem nothing like your ex. IME it goes from first meeting and not noticing, to realizing later that they're kinda like your ex in some ways and feeling embarrassed, to really getting to know them and no longer thinking they're anything like your ex

Escape From Noise

Yeah. I guess it was just sorta funny. She's not exactly the same but there were just ways they were similar looking. We'll see if I get a date or whatever.

Heather Papps

hello friend

exactly the same

no one is

Escape From Noise

Oh really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQTqKcojrVY

Heather Papps

hello friend

ok so i've booked a strangely cheap trip to japan AND I AM GOING TO PUNCH YOU

alnilam

The Sesame Street letter of the day is laughably easy to guess based on clues from the episode. Come on Sesame Street, come at me with a real challenge. Pathetic.

ty manifisto

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Wait do they just use words with the letter in it in an episode? When I was a kid the letter of the day always seemed random.

Heather Papps

hello friend

alnilam posted:

Sesame Street

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR34PJOl3K8

Macnult

alnilam posted:

The Sesame Street letter of the day is laughably easy to guess based on clues from the episode. Come on Sesame Street, come at me with a real challenge. Pathetic.

lmao

take the moon

by sebmojo

Heather Papps posted:

ok so i've booked a strangely cheap trip to japan AND I AM GOING TO PUNCH YOU

jelly

Jaguars!

Good morning everybody. I am having a very empty weekend instead of an extremely busy one and I'll give you zero guesses why. I'd rather be doing the things I had planned but the time to just chill has been good too.

Here is a project so new I haven't even posted it to the model thread:

I got this for christmas 2018 I think and have been doing a few bits a week so this gal has been on the slips for an appreciable fraction of the time that the real titanic did.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Watch out for ice cubes, Tinytanic!

Sig by Heather Papps

May Electric
two kewl rawk chicks listening to NEU!
hello

take the moon

by sebmojo
hi

Jaguars!

Good morning!

FluffieDuckie

Omg a real live newbie! (Unless search is down again)

Welcome welcome! Do you have any pets?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Jaguars! posted:

Good morning everybody. I am having a very empty weekend instead of an extremely busy one and I'll give you zero guesses why. I'd rather be doing the things I had planned but the time to just chill has been good too.

I got this for christmas 2018 I think and have been doing a few bits a week so this gal has been on the slips for an appreciable fraction of the time that the real titanic did.

Do they make one of these for Lusitania?

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

alnilam

pixaal posted:

Wait do they just use words with the letter in it in an episode? When I was a kid the letter of the day always seemed random.

There's often a preponderance of, or emphasis on, words starting with the letter throughout the ep.

Episode that opens with them playing restaurant? R
Episode that opens with Alan at a grocery store asking elmo, CM, and abby to find him carrots, cookies, and celery? C

alnilam

Hello. You may electric. Others may not.

ty manifisto

biosterous

Jaguars! posted:

pretty

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Are you from the Spiderverse in which it turns out that Aunt May was the person in the Electro suit?

Manifisto

Jaguars! posted:

this is pretty cool! what's it made of? is it ultimately going to get painted/put in a diorama?

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Watch out for ice cubes, Tinytanic!

alnilam

roomforthetuna posted:

Are you from the Spiderverse in which it turns out that Aunt May was the person in the Electro suit?

My first thought was a convoluted joke about the electric mayhem

ty manifisto

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

alnilam posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

“i emptyquoted my sister’s boyfriend. it was all whirlwind, posts, and laughs. within a week we helldumped my parents and said :justpost: