Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Gonzo McFee posted:

I mean he has a drone he can just use the drone to have a look.

flying drones near powerlines is also incredibly dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Raskolnikov38 posted:

flying drones near powerlines is also incredibly dumb

Birds do it all the time

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Birdbrain is not a compliment!

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I can't find the blog post where he did the math anymore, but fellow poster Edge and Christian worked out that if you want to recreate the pre-ban Four Loko's alcohol and caffeine content you can mix a Mad Dog 2020 and a 20oz diet Mountain Dew.

Jru drink the cocktail

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I think climbing power lines is smarter than telling other people to get a job. Unless they're abortion clinic protesters. gently caress those guys. THey need to get a job and quit bothering people goin to see the doctor.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I dunno if youtube counts as social media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG96Sgx4kgg

But this charmed me. I am not usually a fan of "unboxing" videos because I am not 12. But this was very cute. I also love how Curt Hawkins/Brian Meyers rides the line between being a huge wrestling figure dork and being a decent responsible human father. And is totally charming and personable and awesome in both roles. He is also a pretty good worker in the ring. SO of course WWE has nothing for him but the occasional pity push.

unrelated:

Given how Renee is friends with Big E and has been on UpUpDownDown, I am a little bit sad we never got to see much Moxley/New Day interaction. I know he prefers to show his badarse character traits on TV rather than his comedic stylings, but I think they could have been cool interacting with each other.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I don't get why people lose their minds about FourLoko when alcohol+energy drink was already a thing people were doing.

Did America not figure out Vodka and Red Bull or something?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

^^ yeah but 4loko has a special kind of trash drunk energy. Vodka and Redbull is too refined.

its kinda funny that the only people in WWE's employ that can navigate normal life are the ones that legit just clock in and out.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Originally, FourLoko had more alcohol or some poo poo for cheap so they were popular because people could get super hosed up for nothing. Now they’re just gross trash.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

coconono posted:

^^ yeah but 4loko has a special kind of trash drunk energy. Vodka and Redbull is too refined.

Yeah to emulate a four loko you need to buy like one of those no-name gas station energy drinks and pour a couple shots of cheap tequila in it

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Just don't let Asuka catch you doing that

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Just don't let Asuka catch you doing that

Oh that's good :)

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

https://twitter.com/WWEMaverick/status/1240715430861451265

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!

What's so magical about Dustin's butthole?

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

I don't know, but if Dustin "Chuck Taylor" Howard needs me to subscribe to his onlyfans so he can move I'm gonna do it

tony help your boy out he's the less popular half/third of your most over act, c'mon

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

History Comes Inside! posted:

I don't get why people lose their minds about FourLoko when alcohol+energy drink was already a thing people were doing.

Did America not figure out Vodka and Red Bull or something?
Vodka Red Bulls were absolutely a Thing (and still are, to a degree) in the US.
People of a certain age/demographic (basically under 21 and maybe slightly over 21) really like things where they don't have to actually mix a drink, whether it's Four Loko or Hard Lemonade or more recently Hard Seltzers.

Part of it is I think the ease of stashing/hiding a single container rather than two if you're drinking illicitly, another is that it's easier to bring a six pack of [pre-mixed things in cans] to a party rather than something you'll have to mix each drink.

For my part I appreciated Four Loko during its initial run because the bodega near my apartment had a dude who just assumed they were a new type of Arizona Iced Tea and charged me 99 cents for them, which made them an unbeatable value. I stockpiled a ton of them, and made an ill-advised promise to my friends that for the 2011 Royal Rumble (40 MEN!) that I would do a shot of Four(ty) Loko for every man eliminated.

I didn't throw up or anything but think it would have been fine had I planned ahead and not drank during the preceding two hours of pre-show matches, but at least it wasn't a modern WWE PPV that lasts around three days. I would have died.

The past couple of years I've actually brought coffee to my friends' house for the Rumble and Mania to drink during the middle of the show so that I don't fall asleep during Roman Reigns's Nth coronation.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Edge & Christian posted:

Vodka Red Bulls were absolutely a Thing (and still are, to a degree) in the US.
People of a certain age/demographic (basically under 21 and maybe slightly over 21) really like things where they don't have to actually mix a drink, whether it's Four Loko or Hard Lemonade or more recently Hard Seltzers.

Part of it is I think the ease of stashing/hiding a single container rather than two if you're drinking illicitly, another is that it's easier to bring a six pack of [pre-mixed things in cans] to a party rather than something you'll have to mix each drink.

For my part I appreciated Four Loko during its initial run because the bodega near my apartment had a dude who just assumed they were a new type of Arizona Iced Tea and charged me 99 cents for them, which made them an unbeatable value. I stockpiled a ton of them, and made an ill-advised promise to my friends that for the 2011 Royal Rumble (40 MEN!) that I would do a shot of Four(ty) Loko for every man eliminated.

I didn't throw up or anything but think it would have been fine had I planned ahead and not drank during the preceding two hours of pre-show matches, but at least it wasn't a modern WWE PPV that lasts around three days. I would have died.

The past couple of years I've actually brought coffee to my friends' house for the Rumble and Mania to drink during the middle of the show so that I don't fall asleep during Roman Reigns's Nth coronation.

this is more words than anyone has ever written about 4 Loco

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

God, imagine how much fun Rockstar Spud could be in a company that gave a poo poo about him.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

He was given absolute dogshit with the 24/7 marriage stuff and made it sort of entertaining at times, he’s great

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Lamuella posted:

God, imagine how much fun Rockstar Spud could be in a company that gave a poo poo about him.

The WWE ignore a performer with natural easy charisma? That's unpossible.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Waffleopolis posted:

I saw some tweet from someone saying wrestlers getting onlyfans accounts need to know "that's the site where you have to show butthole."

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

this is more words than anyone has ever written about 4 Loco
I've written more words than that about 4 Loko while drinking 4 Loko.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Waffleopolis posted:

He needs to yell at kids and throw grenades again.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Numero6 posted:

He needs to yell at kids and throw grenades again.

Neither of those should be done with the butthole

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
Day 3 of quarantine is going...well....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjQ0APlmDV8

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/cozysuperkick/status/1241185079050637318

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Lol what a piss baby he is

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol what a fuckin baby

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

It could be his fans reporting accounts. It is still not a good look.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1241232382457503744

Ibushi has a galaxy brain.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Braun being a piece of poo poo is not surprising as most wrestlers are

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Ibushi is my favorite wrestler.

I love Tanahashi and the interviewer just laughing and ibushi sitting there totally straight faced about everything.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Gotta make sure to keep that loving echo chamber pure.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Do it ironically posted:

Braun being a piece of poo poo is not surprising as most wrestlers are

Yeah it's more shocking when one isn't

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

When Ibushi said he wanted to become Goku, he meant in a different way than most people thought.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Lets continue on the Ibushi/Eddy/Braun is an idiot train (imagine that 3 way match)

He's sent me like 4 more videos, up to you guys if you want them or I'm teetering on the edge of spamming here, let me know if i'm overdoing it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgTNO3td7JY

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

stab posted:

Day 3 of quarantine is going...well....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjQ0APlmDV8

Eduardo the Sexual needs a show on food network

Edit- and post the videos. SeXXXy Eddy's vlog is a bright spot in this dark world

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

stab posted:

Lets continue on the Ibushi/Eddy/Braun is an idiot train (imagine that 3 way match)

He's sent me like 4 more videos, up to you guys if you want them or I'm teetering on the edge of spamming here, let me know if i'm overdoing it

Maybe it would be better to make an Eddy thread? He's certainly making enough videos for it.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

stab posted:

There is never enough Eddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stab
Feb 12, 2003

SilverMike posted:

Maybe it would be better to make an Eddy thread? He's certainly making enough videos for it.

I know Eddy well enough, he'll do a bunch all at once and then whoosh he's too drunk and lazy, see you in 3 months when you remind him to do one, rinse and repeat the cycle