Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
The good news is the package has tanked the price on the level 5 rigs, down almost 100k from mid week prices for brand new ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

ShowTime posted:

There was a pk-06 on one of them

Vendor that poo poo asap lest you become cursed

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

Ice Fist posted:

Vendor that poo poo asap lest you become cursed

I've been using it more lately and I actually like it. I use it as a side scope (also started using those recently) and it's one of the few that works well. As a main scope? Nah. As one of the few that fits in small places and looks decent? Yea, i'll use it.

causticBeet posted:

The good news is the package has tanked the price on the level 5 rigs, down almost 100k from mid week prices for brand new ones

Also buying these up when I can. But everyone else is too. Gonna buy a bunch though and add them to my pile of poo poo.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
Finally got a bitcoin farm going in the hideout. I think I'm progress locked for a bit until I finish some of these "kill x with x from x meters" quests so that doesn't sound very fun.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

lol just lol if you didn't immediately recognize 2 of those guns as kiba guns and one as a trade-in.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
You can leave stuff in the system appreciation package mail indefinitely and it wont expire or go away. Its free storage for all that stuff until you actually want to use it.

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture

hakimashou posted:

You can leave stuff in the system appreciation package mail indefinitely and it wont expire or go away. Its free storage for all that stuff until you actually want to use it.
whoops

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

ChesterJT posted:

Finally got a bitcoin farm going in the hideout. I think I'm progress locked for a bit until I finish some of these "kill x with x from x meters" quests so that doesn't sound very fun.

The bitcoin farm is cool and all but even with 50 graphics cards it's not all that much money compared to what I can make in the same time just by flipping LL3 Jaeger items.

I mean it's free so whatevs! But when they add durability to graphics cards I probably won't bother with it unless they give it a big buff.

twig1919
Nov 1, 2011
I am an inconsiderate moron whose only method of discourse is idiotic personal attacks.

Cup Runneth Over posted:

The bitcoin farm is cool and all but even with 50 graphics cards it's not all that much money compared to what I can make in the same time just by flipping LL3 Jaeger items.

I mean it's free so whatevs! But when they add durability to graphics cards I probably won't bother with it unless they give it a big buff.

450k whenever you login for almost 0 effort.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

twig1919 posted:

450k whenever you login for almost 0 effort.

I can make double that every hour by flipping three items from Jaeger without ever leaving the dealer screen.

Ambaire
Sep 4, 2009

by Shine
Oven Wrangler

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I can make double that every hour by flipping three items from Jaeger without ever leaving the dealer screen.

It's not an either-or situation, though. You can have the passive bitcoin income AND flip items.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Ambaire posted:

It's not an either-or situation, though. You can have the passive bitcoin income AND flip items.

I know that. Reread my original post.

twig1919
Nov 1, 2011
I am an inconsiderate moron whose only method of discourse is idiotic personal attacks.

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I can make double what you make by running 1 raid for 3 minutes.

Pussy Snorkel
Sep 12, 2008

With the Pussy Snorkel, any man can be a dive master.

twig1919 posted:

2mil in 3 minutes?

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
I can make triple that through active meditation and focusing my chi

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD
ask me how i made 10 million rubles in 5 minutes with one weird trick

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Champion draGoon horse slayer. Making Lancers weep for their horsies since 2011. Viva Dickbutt.
number seem to go up regardless of what I do, so I dont seek out money making schemes :shrug:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

twig1919 posted:

Yeah, once every 20 raids :mmmhmm:

Jarf
Jun 25, 2006

PLATINUM

I manage to break even despite being terrible so that's nice

twig1919
Nov 1, 2011

Pussy Snorkel posted:

2mil in 3 minutes?

Spawn next to marked room on reserve. Get weapons case, camp for 1 gear lord, and extract. 2.5 mil in 3 minutes 22 seconds.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
That’s cool but what’s even cooler and more reliable is free bitcoin rig income

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Cup Runneth Over posted:

What's got good resale value, the eotech?

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

ChesterJT posted:

What's got good resale value, the eotech?

Naw. Grenade case, SICC case, Red Rebel. Went from 7mil to 70mil and maxed out my hideout just flipping those over a few weeks (well, the second 2 until recently, obviously).

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Naw. Grenade case, SICC case, Red Rebel. Went from 7mil to 70mil and maxed out my hideout just flipping those over a few weeks (well, the second 2 until recently, obviously).

what's the return on the SICC and RR? I feel like it's 3-3.5 mil to buy the items you need for the RR and then it sells for 6 mil with a 2 mil tax.... so half a mil profit? is that all?

RestRoomLiterature-
Jun 3, 2008

staying regular
Everyone know if you are going to brag you need to Post screen shots of what the total value of your stash is.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Zipperelli. posted:

what's the return on the SICC and RR? I feel like it's 3-3.5 mil to buy the items you need for the RR and then it sells for 6 mil with a 2 mil tax.... so half a mil profit? is that all?

RR definitely not worth it, the tax is almost 50%. Going rate is about 6.5mil right now, tax is 3.2mil. SICC after tax you can get a little over 300k profit depending on your patience on the market.

Edit: 70k scav box, that worked out well:

ChesterJT fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Mar 23, 2020

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Zipperelli. posted:

Half a mil from that, half a mil from the SICC case, and 250k or so from the grenade case. Guaranteed 1.25mil every hour.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Half a mil from that, half a mil from the SICC case, and 250k or so from the grenade case. Guaranteed 1.25mil every hour.

Doesn't the RR stock run out really quick? Or did trade demand die down as the listing fee shot up.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Inspector_666 posted:

Doesn't the RR stock run out really quick? Or did trade demand die down as the listing fee shot up.

No, it never runs out. Seems like the cost barrier keeps most people from trading it.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Cup Runneth Over posted:

You haven't done it in a while apparently. You lose money on the red rebel now, SICC is more like 300k profit now, grenade case is maybe 150-200k.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

ChesterJT posted:

You haven't done it in a while apparently. You lose money on the red rebel now, SICC is more like 300k profit now, grenade case is maybe 150-200k.

Uh, no? I did it 3 times last night and made about a half mil profit each time it sold, and I was constantly undercutting the lowest offer on the flea. The tax is 2 mil and some change, not 3.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

ChesterJT posted:

Lol no you don't. I did it all yesterday

Get Intel center lvl3

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Zipperelli. posted:

Uh, no? I did it 3 times last night and made about a half mil profit each time it sold, and I was constantly undercutting the lowest offer on the flea. The tax is 2 mil and some change, not 3.

Not everyone has lv3 intel center

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

Tell me more about your deals and steals. More spreadsheets please.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

ChesterJT posted:

backpedaling

if you don't have level 3 intel center then list it for green cards or intel folders or something you can reasonably relist for the same profit you'd get otherwise, and have a rich Tarkov buddy buy it from you and list it for roubles themselves

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD
yeah intel center 3 makes the big boy items much cheaper to barter flip, obviously if you don't have it you're not going to be making as much money from flipping big items like red rebels and cases

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

ChesterJT posted:

RIP. my condolances

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
What's everyone's favorite bitcoin barter? I could just sell them but I have enough money and honestly, that stack of money just takes up another inventory slot. I'd rather spend them on something. I've got two money cases full of them and just want to get rid of them.

Edit: Actually, the Mechanic lvl 4 barter of 35 for a THICC weapon case is probably what i'd do if I had mechanic at lvl 40. I'm only lvl 32 and need to get to 40 to trade it in. But I could use the case and it actually sells for almost 7mil while the bitcoins only sell for 5.25mil. So, there is a good way to make an easy mil if you have bitcoins and the right rep.

ShowTime fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Mar 24, 2020

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

ShowTime posted:

What's everyone's favorite bitcoin barter? I could just sell them but I have enough money and honestly, that stack of money just takes up another inventory slot. I'd rather spend them on something. I've got two money cases full of them and just want to get rid of them.

Edit: Actually, the Mechanic lvl 4 barter of 35 for a THICC weapon case is probably what i'd do if I had mechanic at lvl 40. I'm only lvl 32 and need to get to 40 to trade it in. But I could use the case and it actually sells for almost 7mil while the bitcoins only sell for 5.25mil. So, there is a good way to make an easy mil if you have bitcoins and the right rep.

You could also just trade them for the ridiculous/wonderful spaceguns Mech has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

Inspector_666 posted:

You could also just trade them for the ridiculous/wonderful spaceguns Mech has.

Thought about it, but a lot of the options can be put together for less than the cost of a bitcoin, especially when you have to take a few things off to add better mods. I used to swap them in for weapons when I didn't have access to a few traders, but now I can get a lot of the good stuff from a trader. I've also really gotten into weapon modding over the past few weeks and have a lot of gun builds ready to go. I have something like 30 assault rifles/marksmen rifles built and ready to go and 20+ FN 5-7 w/ RMR and Suppressor just sitting in weapon cases for when I want to use them. I tend to find a weapon I enjoy and just go with that, but am constantly building out guns to test. When I get a decent gun from a raid I usually strip it, throw a few mods on it and store it away.

I'll probably just sell them, buy a few items from flea market and get another THICC item case. Can never have enough of those.