Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my favorite thing about the dumb ron paul gold standard goldbuggerer idiots back in the day was just the natural consequence of tying money to a finite resource. more people will continue to be born into the economy and the currency within it. those people will want to use that currency to live. therefore, as more people chase a finite number of dollars those dollars will gain more value by virtue of demand

so under a gold standard you wouldn't look forward to an annual raise. you would argue with your boss about how little your pay should be reduced, as it becomes more expensive for him to pay you each year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

DoombatINC posted:

Literally almost did this exact thing in both directions yesterday - just about had chicken slow cooked in almond milk and a mixed berry and beef stock smoothie

Here’s a free tip for the ladies in this thread.

Don’t leave your monistat tube next to the toothpaste. Your husbands can thank me later.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!
https://twitter.com/nyandesuneeee/status/1241434859844898816

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

DoombatINC posted:

Literally almost did this exact thing in both directions yesterday - just about had chicken slow cooked in almond milk and a mixed berry and beef stock smoothie

nothin wrong with sippin on a little hot broth now and then

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

no matter what happens, this will be pretty much over at some point, even if it's in 2 years

at that time, there are going to be a shitload of people whose opinion is "it wasnt that big a deal, everyone overreacted"

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

postin on the herman cain page

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

cumshitter posted:

my favorite thing about the dumb ron paul gold standard goldbuggerer idiots back in the day was just the natural consequence of tying money to a finite resource. more people will continue to be born into the economy and the currency within it. those people will want to use that currency to live. therefore, as more people chase a finite number of dollars those dollars will gain more value by virtue of demand

so under a gold standard you wouldn't look forward to an annual raise. you would argue with your boss about how little your pay should be reduced , as it becomes more expensive for him to pay you each year.

all real goldbuggers see this as a benefit, not a downfall of gold

they want to be masters of the future thanks to a handful of gold coins

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Nice

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://brrr.money/

:hmmyes:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

postin on the herman cain page

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I've been driving all day so I haven't been able to check the thread for important updates

But I did think of something to post while I was driving, you know how that can enable clear thinking, it's this: tump

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my boss, or daimyo, opened my window and offered me an honourable end to my service in his name and in his glory, which was but a divine mandate by the ¥Yen

but i did not step through it. and since then i have been a financial ronin, wandering from office to office, righting wrongs and standing up for the little guy between commercial breaks

Cum-Fu. Catch it every tuesday evening on your local ABC affiliate at 7:30 PM EST/CT

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

GarfieldEats, the number one place for getting a delivery pizza shaped like Garfield's head, has had some super measured and tasteful responses to the pandemic

but at least the owner of the company is keeping a level head

(more)

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

trymppp

https://twitter.com/aanthonyy07/status/1241189037605412865?s=21

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?

emfive posted:

I've been driving all day so I haven't been able to check the thread for important updates

But I did think of something to post while I was driving, you know how that can enable clear thinking, it's this: tump

thank u 4 your post. the extra time thought shows.

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
Under Martian Law, doctors and other wizards are forbidden.

Make It Rain
Dec 5, 2007

A blighted worldview.
https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1241485175915048961

Tomph!!

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

DryGoods posted:

looking pretty good living in rural NC surrounded by abandoned houses, coyotes, and swamp things

lol r u on the eastern banks

because that would explain a lot

a lot

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

I think a certain someone might have been right about the Kulaks.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Big McHuge posted:

Under Martian Law, doctors and other wizards are forbidden.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
this is extremely trumpish behavior

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Nine Turncs, Nine Trempos, Nine Teps

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

https://twitter.com/LuckyDevil_PDX/status/1240343466732703744

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

turioerm

quote:

Mr. Alexander moved onto his next question, a “softball” by his own reckoning, asking what Mr. Trump would say to Americans who were at home watching and scared. Most presidents would use the opportunity to offer reassuring words. But Mr. Trump was still steamed and snapped, “I say that you’re a terrible reporter. That’s what I say.”

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

cumshitter posted:

my boss, or daimyo, opened my window and offered me an honourable end to my service in his name and in his glory, which was but a divine mandate by the ¥Yen

but i did not step through it. and since then i have been a financial ronin, wandering from office to office, righting wrongs and standing up for the little guy between commercial breaks

Cum-Fu. Catch it every tuesday evening on your local ABC affiliate at 7:30 PM EST/CT

no watch my better show, cum-fu the pegging continues on UPN

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

LOL, 1st world problems

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
the only thing we have to fear... is the fake media!

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
presdient tunt rworded as gently caress tho

sorry for implying a pejorative but god fuckin drat

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
the virus has failed to be contained

like seriously the states need to lock down immediately

imagine the 1918 flu pandemic but with modern travel and logistics

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Cowpocalypse posted:

the virus has failed to be contained

like seriously the states need to lock down immediately

imagine the 1918 flu pandemic but with modern travel and logistics

please i can only get so erect

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

sinnesloeschen posted:

lol r u on the eastern banks

because that would explain a lot

a lot

explain this: Donald Trump

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
no

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

25 years ago, watching the Darmok and Jalad episode: what an unrealistic sci-fi concept

now: dick flattener go brrr

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Good god, is this what horny looks like? Never again!

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

sinnesloeschen posted:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

sinnesloeschen posted:

ignore this low energy

keep going

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

The Trump Quarantine will last for a thousand pages

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Fun fact portland has more strip clubs than any city per capita in the us. I drive by this one regularly I always thought it was a little person strip club.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

can't believe we can't get to page 1000 on the 21st day of march

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Trump wasn't wrong, though...? :thunk: