Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

oh yeah lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Malleum posted:

its to forever remind him that the social justice warriors are the real baddies

also something about how buying a bust of lenin on ebay is the ultimate triumph of capitalism

found a typo. article says “decrying” when it should say “crying”. motherfucker always sounds like he’s on the verge of tears

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

qanon dude murdering the head of the gambino family

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

https://archive.sltrib.com/article.php?id=51346865&itype=CMSID

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

his name was Seth Rich

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

Donald Trump was/is impeached

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
donald john trump is the president

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
of the united states

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
i still get tickled knowing how loving dumb that is

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
doom walks the earth. chaos reigns. cats and dogs, living together

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Has anyone heard him speak lately? He's got the 'roni and going to die.

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
some healthcare exec last month smugly blaming his company's poor performance on "25% coronavirus, 75% bernie" at the start of the downturn

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/02/25/unitedhealth-down-mostly-due-to-bernie-sanders-not-coronavirus-pro.html

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

mooyashi posted:

donald john trump is the president
Ah, yes, he has a great deal of personal branding and a sort of charisma, I can see how he might land a lofty position at-

mooyashi posted:

of the united states
:stare:

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
When people thought the scales would fall from the religious right's eyes because Trump called it "Two Corinthians"

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/nprscience/status/1222636174822428672

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
John Quincy Adams. Abraham Lincoln. Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Donald Trump.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
from now on when children memorize the presidents of the united states they have to memorize donald john trump as one of the presidents

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

when trump censored himself from saying the word jockstrap

Schiff had earlier criticized Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for not complying with congressional subpoenas in the Ukraine scandal. That led Trump to defend Pompeo, whom he called “the most honorable person.” Of Schiff, he said, “You know, there’s an expression: He couldn’t carry his ‘blank’ strap. I won’t say it, because they’ll say it was so terrible to say. But that guy couldn’t carry his ‘blank’ strap.” Trump paused before saying, “You understand that?”

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2019/10/why-trump-wouldnt-say-jockstrap/599395/

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

the time the Kent State Gun Girl passed out on the floor at a party and shat herself

I was reminded of this because someone posted a pic of this in her marriage announcement tweet thread

it's a picture so vile I won't sully this thread with it

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
loved that when a dude asked her on camera if she poo poo herself it was "why are you asking about that" instead of a quick and easy "no"

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Filthy Hans posted:

the time the Kent State Gun Girl passed out on the floor at a party and shat herself

I was reminded of this because someone posted a pic of this in her marriage announcement tweet thread

it's a picture so vile I won't sully this thread with it

I thought this was a reference to one of the people who got shot in the Kent State Massacre at first

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

kent state rear end massacre

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Krankenstyle posted:

kent state rear end massacre

Kent State Assacre

khazar sansculotte
May 14, 2004

Ads for fake niche dating websites (such as Horniplumps and BuddyGays) were (still are?) being posted to the official facebook pages of Cheech and Chong, The Situation, and other random has-beens, as a money laundering scheme to make a fly-by-night SV firm eligible to bid on contracts to build moon landers for NASA.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Ronald McReagan posted:

Ads for fake niche dating websites (such as Horniplumps and BuddyGays) were (still are?) being posted to the official facebook pages of Cheech and Chong, The Situation, and other random has-beens, as a money laundering scheme to make a fly-by-night SV firm eligible to bid on contracts to build moon landers for NASA.

lmao wtf tell me more

khazar sansculotte
May 14, 2004

https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/02/12/savage-memes-lunar-dreams/

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

that is wild

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
in the early years of OkCupid replacing TheSpark (which I think was a Cliff's Notes Website thing?) to just gobble data on users I thought there was no way Gay Thug Dating Dot Com could be real, but, there it was, and good on whoever jumped on that first

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
also OkCupid was fuckin' wild in the early 2000s because it was full of freaks who started on Usenet and the prospect of Owning A Computer and Wanting To Get Laid had really never been closer

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
I distinctly remember a Kansas City dude into homemade mannequins and kilts. In a no joke way. It gave me great hope

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

i remember taking the myers-briggs test to even get on okcupid

intj btw, like everyone else who got suckered into that in 2002 or whenever

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

https://twitter.com/VottoPlantEmoji/status/1241232368851128320?s=20

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Excuse me! I'll have you know that Meghan McCain, co-host of The View, is MY daughter!

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
you can always just apply for anything right under VP level at any F500 company and they'll make you take it because self selection for insane vampires apparently helps shareholders

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
but yes Burning Man gently caress Website works too? I've rarely gotten the same result which makes me think I'm a sociopath or that maybe MB is pseudoscientific horseshit, really a coin flip

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Hahahaha goddamn

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/eclecticbrotha/status/175689066732470272?s=21

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT