Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

clearly mario is not a libertarian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Krankenstyle posted:

clearly mario is not a libertarian

Then why does he murder?

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
enemies don't turn into coins when you jump on them...actually wait poo poo they do in the 3D games nvm the joke works

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Then why does he murder?

canonically he only does so until he meets the turtles on the mountain

its a sort of feudal bloodlust i guess?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

post the space station story

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

Edit:

Brain In A Jar has a new favorite as of 07:07 on Mar 22, 2020

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

quote:

without disaster or economic collapse

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Krankenstyle posted:

canonically he only does so until he meets the turtles on the mountain

its a sort of feudal bloodlust i guess?

someone post that dang comic again because i never remember where it is

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Don’t worry guys, the Ninja Turtles are here to teach your kids.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

This is amazing work. As a student of epidemiology I can say that I've seen hundreds of infographs like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to information I've never related to, graphs I never follow or would ever follow. But this comic made me stop and evaluate. Putting the Ninja Turtles in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Love these stupid fuckin' forums.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

Moon Slayer posted:

This is amazing work. As a student of epidemiology I can say that I've seen hundreds of infographs like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to information I've never related to, graphs I never follow or would ever follow. But this comic made me stop and evaluate. Putting the Ninja Turtles in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

Fuckin'. LOL.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
Love these dead gay forums.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

This comic is bullshit!

If you kill two goombas at the same time, they're worth 100 and 400 points.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Aquaman gets by.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
fish eat other fish you guys, if anything aquaman probably prefers fish. It’s like Ariels dad in little mermaid called humans “fish eaters” as a derogatory term but bitch please you’re king of the ocean all you eat down there is god drat fish.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

They eat kelp

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

oldpainless posted:

They eat kelp

Kelp is a kind of very slow-moving fish.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Years of my life down the drain

As someone who works in aquabioagricultural research, this is embarrassing

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

makes perfect sense, I hardly think that Aquaman has the apparatus necessary to live on plankton.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The problem with those Aquaman pages is that it doesn't make sense for people to think of him like that. It acts like people are aware of the Superfriends memes.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

muscles like this! posted:

The problem with those Aquaman pages is that it doesn't make sense for people to think of him like that. It acts like people are aware of the Superfriends memes.

If there was a real life group of circus clowns fighting off a billionaire clown, an evil clown, a reverse clown, etc...yeah, there’d be memes.

Especially if two of those clowns had a weird incest vibe and a monkey.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That comic also came out shortly after a universe reboot so he doesn't have a history with people.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What's the deal with the waiter though :confused:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
King Triton calling humans 'fisheaters' is just their N word for humans.

Prince Eric is 'one of the good ones' obviously.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

muscles like this! posted:

I think that might have been one of the times that Aquaman got a new writer who went out of their way to show that Aquaman Is Actually Badass (he's not) and All Your lovely Memes Are Wrong (they weren't)

Panfilo posted:

King Triton calling humans 'fisheaters' is just their N word for humans.

Prince Eric is 'one of the good ones' obviously.

Nah he was perfectly happy to eat fish

If you know what I mean :heysexy:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Qwezz posted:

Ok since Kuifje (tintin) is now destroyed and apparantly a bad part of my youth...

Can anybody say if Suske&Wiske are still safe? or did they also do something blatantly offensive at one point or another?

Bad news fam

e: wow, beaten

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

pro-tier reply too:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
New PBF

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

oldpainless posted:

They eat kelp

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I think that might have been one of the times that Aquaman got a new writer who went out of their way to show that Aquaman Is Actually Badass (he's not) and All Your lovely Memes Are Wrong (they weren't)

they really tried, though.

(Aquaman (New 52) #14)

There's another page or two somewhere in that run where Arthur himself gripes at the commoners about how the bulletproofing is related to the depth he can go and "i don't talk to fish!!!" and whatnot but this was the first bit i found and is frankly more effective than the panels I was looking for.

"ALSO MERA IS A BADASS (and doesn't like being called 'Aquawoman')" was a recurring theme what with how she can use her powers over water to remove the water from people, too.

here's some panels from shortly after what was posted that are actually good-ish

stringless has a new favorite as of 07:48 on Mar 23, 2020

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

I'm catching up and

oh god im crying

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Each eye is looking at a different coin

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

beanieson posted:

Each eye is looking at a different coin

Very efficient. That pic reminds me of WikiHow drawings:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

[I am suddenly very detailed.pcx] but in an actual printed publication.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

one heck of a post/av right here

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Aquaman's a boomer who still thinks college costs two quarters.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Isn’t he like king of Atlantis or something? He’s a feudal lord presumably living off the taxes of peasants in a caste based society, I just don’t know why he’d be looting sunken pirate treasure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

beanieson posted:

Isn’t he like king of Atlantis or something? He’s a feudal lord presumably living off the taxes of peasants in a caste based society, I just don’t know why he’d be looting sunken pirate treasure.

Why the gently caress wouldn't he pay in pirate treasure if he could though.