Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

grittyreboot posted:

You know Youtubers have made it when the big ones have pivoted to class treason
https://twitter.com/QueerXiChisme/status/1241552785667055616?s=19

Am I supposed to know what any of this means?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

goatsestretchgoals posted:

depends on whether the second j was a typo

You've never heard of blow job jitsu?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

This is very hard to follow because you've anonymised everyone identically. Use different colours for different people.

And these images are gone.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yes someone explain

Who is Tyler Oakley?
Rupaul and fracking?

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46

Tiggum posted:

This is very hard to follow because you've anonymised everyone identically. Use different colours for different people.

And these images are gone.

https://imgur.com/a/yRD0qnW

fixed them thanks

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.
dying over "lump in proles"

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Scratch Monkey posted:

Yes someone explain

Who is Tyler Oakley?
Rupaul and fracking?

RuPaul casually revealed recently that he leases his massive Wyoming property to an oil company who fracks on it.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I’m not sure what’s terribly confusing unless you don’t know what fracking or what a slum lord is

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Well all those beautiful classical songs and gregorian chants will be mumble rap menstral shows,

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

CharlestheHammer posted:

I’m not sure what’s terribly confusing unless you don’t know what fracking or what a slum lord is

What other B-list celebrities have made contractual arrangements regarding commercial use of land they purchased? Alphabetical order by last name, please. This is all very important and common knowledge!

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

The Rupaul thing is idiots are shocked someone who owns 60,000 acres of land might be capitalist. People here "rancher" and think cowboy, not landlord. Again, because they are idiots.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The Ferret King posted:

What other B-list celebrities have made contractual arrangements regarding commercial use of land they purchased? Alphabetical order by last name, please. This is all very important and common knowledge!

Pretty much all celebrities. Even the ones you like or think to yourself “I bet we would be good friends if we somehow met”

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Does IRL count?

The nice old lady downstairs in my apartment building has been keeping us up to date on this Covid-19 situation

Todays news:

The hospitals are already prepping the death rooms where olds with it will be sent to die
They're lying about the Ohio death count
DeWine closes the borders today

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

All I knew about rupaul was that he was a drag queen and has a tv show about other drag queens. And he sang that song back in the 90s.

I still don’t know who that other person is.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

Scratch Monkey posted:

All I knew about rupaul was that he was a drag queen and has a tv show about other drag queens. And he sang that song back in the 90s.

I still don’t know who that other person is.

congratulations?
if it's not worth the time to google them why is it worth the time to talk about how you don't know who they are and are not googling them? like just move on

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

What the hell is a tyler oakley?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
*takes the time to type these names into the thread to complain about content that they find meaningless rather than typing the names into google*

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Ru Paul fracking.

YouTuber slumlord.

Cease your impenetrable posting! No one could figure out this content!!!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Captain Monkey posted:

Ru Paul fracking.

YouTuber slumlord.

Cease your impenetrable posting! No one could figure out this content!!!

Stop trying to make your own content for this thread.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
It seems to me like it would be common courtesy to at least add some context to what you post in this thread if it's something obscure like that.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

PizzaProwler posted:

It seems to me like it would be common courtesy to at least add some context to what you post in this thread if it's something obscure like that.

if y'all consider rupaul to be that obscure then all cultural touchstones are obviously so individual that literally all content should require context, or none of it should because we all have access to google

rupaul is not obscure

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

InediblePenguin posted:

if y'all consider rupaul to be that obscure then all cultural touchstones are obviously so individual that literally all content should require context, or none of it should because we all have access to google

rupaul is not obscure

Rupaul owning a ranch and allowing fracking on it is.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

gleebster posted:

drat it, I'm going to be singing "We don't smoke marijuana in tyler oakley" the rest of the day now.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Youtubers can identify with landlords because they both pretend to be poor while they take your money.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

Aramoro posted:

Rupaul owning a ranch and allowing fracking on it is.

i saw something about it on twitter and i don't even actually care about rupaul or the drag race or whatever to any degree. it's.... it's almost as if different people have heard of different things, as we live in an increasingly-atomized society with less and less monoculture, and therefore what i said about either everything needing context or none of it bc we can all go google it wasn't ironic at all

Wendell
May 11, 2003

InediblePenguin posted:

i saw something about it on twitter and i don't even actually care about rupaul or the drag race or whatever to any degree. it's.... it's almost as if different people have heard of different things, as we live in an increasingly-atomized society with less and less monoculture, and therefore what i said about either everything needing context or none of it bc we can all go google it wasn't ironic at all

Self isolating making you cranky.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Please... I need to know who Tyler Oakley is... my family is dying...

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

Scratch Monkey posted:

Please... I need to know who Tyler Oakley is... my family is dying...

Buy fewer Tyler Oakleys.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

The Ferret King posted:

Buy fewer Tyler Oakleys.

no

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Stop trying to make your own content for this thread.

I bow to your expertise in the area.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

While you people are chatting so amiably, I still do not know who Tyler Oakly is, and my interest in him is just below the level of looking it up.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

gleebster posted:

While you people are chatting so amiably, I still do not know who Tyler Oakly is, and my interest in him is just below the level of looking it up.

He is a very popular YouTube personality in his late 20s or early 30s. He does a lot of advocacy for the LGBTQ+ community. He also acts in a lot of YouTube comedy shows and is on many podcasts. He’s from the US. In conclusion, Tyler Oakley is a land of contrasts.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

gleebster posted:

thank you for letting us know.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

gleebster posted:

tyler oakley is the leader of the mysterious organization known only as the Bartenders of Austerity (BOFA)

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

The Ferret King posted:

I mean it doesn’t need to be common knowledge.

The thread isn’t for sharing info you already know.

At least I don’t think it’s for that

IDK this is a weird detail the original said YouTube star and what they did so like what more do you want.

A Wikipedia article on em?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1241772569675644928?s=21

Eyyyyy I’m catchin coronavirus here

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

AlbieQuirky posted:

He is a very popular YouTube personality in his late 20s or early 30s. He does a lot of advocacy for the LGBTQ+ community. He also acts in a lot of YouTube comedy shows and is on many podcasts. He’s from the US. In conclusion, Tyler Oakley is a land of contrasts.

Thank you. I should have guessed he was that. Curse my personal experience for not being universal!

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

The number of cases in New Jersey will explode if they learn about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

But wait, I thought refugees had completely displaced all the local populations and made all of Europe majority Syrian and under sharia law. Isn't that the sort of thing you were saying for years, Bill? :geno:

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1109821284513402881

e: :lol: Tweet deleted just moments ago. Good thing I still had the page open. Screenshotted:

Powered Descent has a new favorite as of 19:35 on Mar 22, 2020