Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Squizzle posted:

i have not discussed this w lightning knight but i am confident that he will agree: the Official C-SPAM Mod View™ is that each no joe gang-tag saps a portion of bidens lifeforce and that is why he is dying/dead atm

plz give me 50 more thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Fleetwood posted:

they're waiting for everyone to get the rona so that it's normalized once joe announces he has it

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba
:rip: bidey boy

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

yeah i'm sure biden is still listing the WH switchboard as his phone number in 2020

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

yeah i'm sure biden is still listing the WH switchboard as his phone number in 2020

listen, jack,

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Look Joe just has the same 'Pneumonia' like symptoms that caused Hillary to collapse. Don't worry about it.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Look Joe just has the same 'Pneumonia' like symptoms that caused Hillary to collapse. Don't worry about it.

what "symptoms"? it's perfectly normal to pass out in 70 degree weather. hell i do it all the time!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
da only thing progressive about joe! is his dementia

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Squizzle posted:

listen, jack,

simmer down fa

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Top City Homo posted:

da only thing progressive about joe! is his dementia

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

They finally get a working camera in Joe Biden's house and he's red as a tomato and out of nowhere a rogue pigeon lays an egg on his head and it cracks and goes sunny side up with an audible sizzle.

"Joe does not have coronavirus this is just a symptom of a lifelong stutter."

The bird lands on his head and with a poof turns into a roast.

"Stutter!"

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

hey did anyone else catch joe biden's 90 minute presser today

really looked sharp at it

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
listen here, jack

how do I maintain pulse

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/BRANDONWARDELL/status/1241841972513398784

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

checks out

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

when is the actual last time he was seen or heard from

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...

https://twitter.com/BRANDONWARDELL/status/1241845626091917313

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

robot roll call posted:

when is the actual last time he was seen or heard from

last tuesday when he did a victory speech on the internet then a when he finished didn't move for a but and jill came in from off camera and walked him off

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

weird how biden had a stage to do his victory speech on tuesday but then was unable to use it for the entirety of the subsequent week

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Squizzle posted:

i have not discussed this w lightning knight but i am confident that he will agree: the Official C-SPAM Mod View™ is that each no joe gang-tag saps a portion of bidens lifeforce and that is why he is dying/dead atm

Like a reverse horcrux from the one book I've ever read!

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Lol

Also:

https://twitter.com/sadydoyle/status/1241768352298786816?s=19

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

its great that twitter lets blue checkmark people change their displayed name lol

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/royaltheartist/status/1241704015815114754?s=21

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/BidenInsultBot/status/1241761969490837504?s=19

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

This is why "no one" (per 538) and "Hillary" (per betting odds sites) are currently widely considered the most-likely option that isn't "Biden wins". Bernie's been blown out too much too often in states thus far, winning everything going forward by 1-3% is no longer sufficient to make up ground delegate-wise. Coronavirus only delayed the timing, and it can't delay it past June unless you want cancellations (if conventions get cancelled though, that makes November likely to follow suit. Best of luck with that)

these people are imbeciles if they think with half the primaries still to go voters are more likely to vote for a dead guy than the one who actually has a functioning campaign

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Some Guy TT posted:

these people are imbeciles if they think with half the primaries still to go voters are more likely to vote for a dead guy than the one who actually has a functioning campaign

If he's alive he's the most electable though. Truly Schrodinger's presumptive nominee.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the only real difference between a dead biden and an alive biden is that liberals think an alive biden is capable of being pesident

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
dam... cuomo lookin kinda electable tho 👀

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Some Guy TT posted:

We've seen that the voters only follow cable news and Bernie is just as dead there

E: unless you think the votes were rigged, in which case they can just as easily be rigged for a dead guy

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I can't believe Joe Biden is loving dead

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

I don't believe Joe Biden's alive

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
he's dying and on monday they're gonna pump him full of drugs again so he can announce cuomo is taking his place, then ignore him until he dies like a week later and say his last wish was that cuomo was elected president

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

If Biden is revealed to truly no longer be amongst the living, he would immediately secure the younger vote because they would be thrilled at the prospect of a skeleton in the White House.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
If Covid-19 takes out Joe Biden and destroys capitalism I swear I will set up a shrine to Our Lady Corona-chan in my house.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Holy poo poo he infected Bernie at the debate and then went into hiding

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
joe biden's corpse delivering a speech through his postmortem stutter

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Tetracube posted:

he's dying and on monday they're gonna pump him full of drugs again so he can announce cuomo is taking his place, then ignore him until he dies like a week later and say his last wish was that cuomo was elected president

he's gonna say that his dying troop son's last wish was for him to run for president then give it to andrew cuomo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Tetracube posted:

Already dead. Which is why monday's address will be the absolutely emptiest pablum about "coming together as a nation".