Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

lol

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTA25CX9DUo

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

Cartoon Man posted:

Virgin Alpaca vs Chad Llama

Huh, turns out I'm a llama

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Read Snigfut
Feb 19, 2013

Mostly harmless.

:smith:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

lol at all of these

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

So, he was playing games with Gaddafi?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol what if he died assaulting Benghazi, like he and vilerat both had to log off to meet their makers

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

bluetail
Jul 8, 2012
am i the only one who's over the "i'm in this photo and i don't like it" meme as a reaction, like i know beating a dead horse is what the meme thread is all about but that one just gets repeated so often with no irony, like we should at least be seeing some variations of it at this point

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
no one:

bluetail: am i the only one who's over the "i'm in this photo and i don't like it" meme as a reaction, like i know beating a dead horse is what the meme thread is all about but that one just gets repeated so often with no irony, like we should at least be seeing some variations of it at this point

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

bluetail posted:

am i the only one who's over the "i'm in this photo and i don't like it" meme as a reaction, like i know beating a dead horse is what the meme thread is all about but that one just gets repeated so often with no irony, like we should at least be seeing some variations of it at this point

Every time I see it I imagine clicking "It's annoying or not interesting" and angrily submitting it to some poll that some Facebook intern has to look at and agonize over

"11,826 respondents said that this content was annoying or not interesting. OH NO"

Dreqqus
Feb 21, 2013

BAMF!

Screaming Idiot posted:

no one:

bluetail: am i the only one who's over the "i'm in this photo and i don't like it" meme as a reaction, like i know beating a dead horse is what the meme thread is all about but that one just gets repeated so often with no irony, like we should at least be seeing some variations of it at this point

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

bluetail posted:

Well then, start posting this in response:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Screaming Idiot posted:

no one:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Screaming Idiot posted:

no one:

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

:colbert:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

lmao

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

:hmmyes:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

:vince:

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/rexchapman/status/1239231392577400835?s=21

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Hey now, at least mine was (slightly) different :colbert:

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBKXk2VaOVA

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:holymoley:

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Screaming Idiot posted:

no one:

Here's an idea how to modernize quote blocks:

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ah yes because old white people are well-known to not be on juries :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Ah yes because old white people are well-known to not be on juries :rolleyes:

They won't be when the virus kills them all.