Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

Spergin Morlock posted:

it means he's going to call off the self quarantine in a few days and get a few hundred thousand extra people killed. turmpo
Lol you think it would only be an extra few hundred thousand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Philthy fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Mar 23, 2020

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Can't wait until 2 years from now when Tom Hanks wins the Best Acting Oscar for "Corona: The Tom Hanks Story", a film which narrowly beat out "Contagion 2", "Immune Response", and "2 Fast 2 Infectious" for Best Picture.
Uninfected Goons

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

holy gently caress I'm freaking out a member of the CDC just called me personally and told me I need to isolate myself immediately because they found out one of the new symptoms of the virus is being hot, having a great personality, and a big juicy rear end. Send this to 5 hoes u think might be infected

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Shima Honnou posted:

instead of doing nothing the federal government will declare it a nonissue and tell everyone to open back up

"Boss, my grandmother just died of coronavirus can I go home?"

"FAKE NEWS - back to work"

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Delthalaz posted:

This bizarre all caps trump tweet is straight up a response to this poo poo on Fox News. Watching Fox News is the best because there’s always a chance Trump is going to live tweet it.

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1241937362697048069

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/BrandonBeckham_/status/1241935599696662529?s=19

https://twitter.com/BrandonBeckham_/status/1241941382056402944?s=19

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol this wont even work to save the economy, just make the plague worse and do more damage. people are not going to go out and Participate in the Economy if 1 in 4 people is carrying the disease and you could be next.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

in other great news, the 10k emp tech company I work for which was a notorious holdout in allowing work from home (first allowed last week) just announced that an employee had coronavirus, had mild symptoms, and fully recovered

that means they were probably still coming in to the office when they got sick, along with everyone else

loving great

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Funion posted:

holy gently caress I'm freaking out a member of the CDC just called me personally and told me I need to isolate myself immediately because they found out one of the new symptoms of the virus is being hot, having a great personality, and a big juicy rear end. Send this to 5 hoes u think might be infected

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Funion posted:

Forwarding to Hillary and The Squad immediately.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

lol this wont even work to save the economy, just make the plague worse and do more damage. people are not going to go out and Participate in the Economy if 1 in 4 people is carrying the disease and you could be next.

they will if the disease is a fake news hoax

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Funion posted:

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Rand is a Soros plant who's mission was to infect the Senate.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Lol Republican mouth piece deriding austerity is :discourse:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Yep, once the dead begin piling up the fear will truly hit. They're trying to line up this argument against too much fear when the the actual fear hasn't even started.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
they're going to announce that the crisis is over in 2 weeks because the bad number is going up and the good number is going down and its going to kill millions of people

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Funny story, once 1 in 4 people are carrying the disease it will only be 5 days away from the peak!

And 1 in 4 people will be carrying the disease on May 24th.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Lex Luthor, great

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

facetoucher cat posted:

It's like War of the Worlds. People could think that bacteria would take down an alien species np but still be all shocked when it actually happens

If horror movie have told me anything it's best case scenario is usually never going to happen

War of the Worlds x They Live

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

whatis posted:

they're going to announce that the crisis is over in 2 weeks because the bad number is going up and the good number is going down and its going to kill millions of people

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

idk if trump realizes that just letting the virus kill millions of old people is uh.. not great for him politically

yeah itll make him pretty unpopular with corpses

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

lmbo

This thread has been a tremendous source of stress but also one of my only sources of relief.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
This is a slam dunk for Trump, made the Hard Choices and Saved The Country he'll be a new Washington or even an Ataturk

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

whatis posted:

The "I've had enough of this, good night!" tweet made official policy

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Hardon Crime posted:

pizza symplex IV (noid syndrome)

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Squizzle posted:

the next five years fifteen days will be unusual to say the least

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

lmbo

This thread has been a tremendous source of stress but also one of my only sources of relief.

Slowly building immunity to panic one page at a time.

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1241935285916782593j

called it, death crew, engage.

We're hosed.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
Just realized we're honestly headed for alternate 1985

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

your link is borked

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Mistle posted:

I just imagined the ending to the TV show "Dinosaurs" but people instead of dinosaurs, and instead of snow, it's coronavirus covering everything

that ending disturbed me so bad as a kid and i should have known that it would basically be how things ended up

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

oh it’s just the dumb tweet

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
I guess it makes sense for them all to come together and decide that they’re happy to sacrifice a few million americans to get the economy started again, especially since the alternative is providing minimal services to the bulk of the population. Millions will die but number will go up, THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP. To be honest I never thought they’d go this far with the shut down.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Hrmmm cant tell if im tired or just woozy from lack of oxygen, slightly short of breath.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Schnorkles posted:

idk if trump realizes that just letting the virus kill millions of old people is uh.. not great for him politically

Where one falls, a million will grow old to take their place. The cycle of age cannot be stopped.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Telsa Cola posted:

Hrmmm cant tell if im tired or just woozy from lack of oxygen, slightly short of breath.

can you take your spo2?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Crazypoops posted:

What is the rest of our lives going to be like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNwxkl6bw_Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

when I look at my phone and see "death crew, engage"