Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005
I owe my brother big time for this!
K2 has been out since Friday. The early game is quite different from legacy, like a shorter IR now.

I've been playing it without issue since Friday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

I just don't want to get stuck in the loop of: K2 update comes out -> re-tool factory for the recipes they changed -> K2 update comes out

XkyRauh
Feb 15, 2005

Commander Keen is my hero.

Collateral Damage posted:

Not that I know of, unfortunately. I ran into the same issue when I tried to load multiple items into a supply train with filtered slots. My solution was to use the inventory sensor mod and circuit conditions to control filter inserters instead of relying on filtered slots.
This problem comes up when using LTN and mixed loads, too. There isn't a 'clean' solution I've found, but my duct-tape-and-bubble-gum solution involves a lone inserter pulling -out- of the train, ensuring that the load of the train is what the LTN expects. It takes a lot of additional real estate around the loading area, and a few extra combinators, which is annoying--but the trains don't sit there forever with an incorrect load! :)

porksmash
Sep 30, 2008

Foehammer posted:

I just don't want to get stuck in the loop of: K2 update comes out -> re-tool factory for the recipes they changed -> K2 update comes out

Updating is optional

Killstick
Jan 17, 2010
I just started a new Krastorio 2 game and it's great so far, the wreck really changes the starting dynamics by giving you some power off the bat and some factories.

Palcontent
Mar 23, 2010

XkyRauh posted:

This problem comes up when using LTN and mixed loads, too. There isn't a 'clean' solution I've found, but my duct-tape-and-bubble-gum solution involves a lone inserter pulling -out- of the train, ensuring that the load of the train is what the LTN expects. It takes a lot of additional real estate around the loading area, and a few extra combinators, which is annoying--but the trains don't sit there forever with an incorrect load! :)

For LTN you can use the 'restrict wagon slots' combinator option to prevent that from happening. usually just one slot works fine, but depending on the number of inserters, the inserter stack size, and the item stack size you might need two.

XkyRauh
Feb 15, 2005

Palcontent posted:

For LTN you can use the 'restrict wagon slots' combinator option to prevent that from happening. usually just one slot works fine, but depending on the number of inserters, the inserter stack size, and the item stack size you might need two.

Naw, we were having an issue at a mixed-provider stop, where the train would show up looking for, say, 5000 of Item A and 5000 of Item B, where a full train holds exactly 10000 items. Because of the number of inserters, we'd end up with one "extra" stack of Item A, meaning the total for Item A was 5001~ and Item B was 4951~ and the train got stuck waiting for the load to somehow correct itself.

Does "restrict wagon slots" fix that? :haw: Because the solution I mentioned before, reading the desired amount and pulling *out* of the train if there's overload, was the only way we could really resolve the issue.

Palcontent
Mar 23, 2010

Come to think of it while I've had providers with multiple items, I don't think I've ever had a single order request two of them. But it should work fine, you'll just need to set it to at least two restricted slots per wagon. It doesn't actually restrict the wagon slots--just the order--so any excess of each item should get dumped into one of those two slots.

XkyRauh
Feb 15, 2005

It's worth trying. Thanks for the advice!

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

So I fired up a Krastorio 2 game tonight and played it for a couple hours and... I dunno. The thing I really liked about Krastorio was that it gave me a lot more to do in the mid-game without really messing much with the early game, but K2 really digs it's fingers into the early game hard. I mean basic radar is locked behind the 3rd tech card, which is just crazy to me.

If I wasn't cheating by using the construction drones and long reach mods I wouldn't have made it nearly as far as I did, as the thought of hand chopping enough wood to get the tech off the ground would have made me so 'hell no' and shut that down before really getting started, let alone hand feeding all the coal burning stuff that the early base uses. Hand crafting a few dozen windmills to get enough power to do the research just to unlock steam engines too... ugh...

I'm going to try to give it a few more hours later on this week, but so far it's really not grabbing me like the old Krastorio mod did. I'd rather do something like Factorio Extended, but the whole reason I fired up K2 is that Factorio Extended is all broken now because it's not been updated for the last few 18.x versions which broke the game that was just really getting going because I have auto-update enabled for the game.

Communist Zombie
Nov 1, 2011
I just got the latest beta (18.4, which should have fixed this) and it despite having already researched logistics and everything, the logistics tab is missing from the character screen. I tried several console commands I found in the forums to fix it but it doesnt work, anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it cause trying to do post rocket stuff without personal logistics is a real pain?

Edit: Also noticed that with Space Exploration and 30 More Science Packs despite being able to craft rocket science packs there isnt a slot for them in labs. Turns out I missed that you have to use the space lab.

Communist Zombie fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Mar 19, 2020

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Collateral Damage posted:

Not that I know of, unfortunately. I ran into the same issue when I tried to load multiple items into a supply train with filtered slots. My solution was to use the inventory sensor mod and circuit conditions to control filter inserters instead of relying on filtered slots.
My solution for this was 24 chests with 24 long inserters going around both sides of the cargo wagon

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

The Locator posted:

So I fired up a Krastorio 2 game tonight and played it for a couple hours and... I dunno. The thing I really liked about Krastorio was that it gave me a lot more to do in the mid-game without really messing much with the early game, but K2 really digs it's fingers into the early game hard. I mean basic radar is locked behind the 3rd tech card, which is just crazy to me.

If I wasn't cheating by using the construction drones and long reach mods I wouldn't have made it nearly as far as I did, as the thought of hand chopping enough wood to get the tech off the ground would have made me so 'hell no' and shut that down before really getting started, let alone hand feeding all the coal burning stuff that the early base uses. Hand crafting a few dozen windmills to get enough power to do the research just to unlock steam engines too... ugh...

I'm going to try to give it a few more hours later on this week, but so far it's really not grabbing me like the old Krastorio mod did. I'd rather do something like Factorio Extended, but the whole reason I fired up K2 is that Factorio Extended is all broken now because it's not been updated for the last few 18.x versions which broke the game that was just really getting going because I have auto-update enabled for the game.

It's certainly different. I just made do with the two power sources provided until I got to steam powered.

I usually play with biters disabled, but I enabled them this time and the attacks are incessant. Like my pollution cloud is HUGE already drawing biters from several bases off screen. My burner miners lasted on average three minutes before they were attacked. I finally got walls and turrets enabled so I can start building some assemblers without interruption.

But yeah, the initial recipes are a little nuts, and it only gets worse from there.

Half-wit
Aug 31, 2005

Half a wit more than baby Asahel, or half a wit less? You decide.
Mod authors that extend the burner phase are the real monsters of Factorio, not the biters.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
I'm waiting for the mod where you have to launch a coal-powered rocket.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

A mid-game science pack from launching steam-powered rockets would be cool.

e: This now has me thinking of a science overhaul mod where each pack is produced by doing actual "experiments". The early packs could be "burning" things, so maybe sticking a gear into a furnace to get a red science pack or an inserter for a green pack. Chemical (blue) science packs are basically already there, just swap the sulfur for acid and have the reaction take place in a chem plant. Your steam rockets for yellow science would mostly be made out of the same ingredients as yellow is now, but with a special mini silo for launching the rockets. Not really sure what to do for purple or military.

Xerol fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Mar 19, 2020

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

Krastorio 2 isn't that bad, I crafted ~8 or so wind turbines, and used the shelter & reactor to power a minimal base. I rushed steam, then pushed to greenhouses, then radar.

e: I'd say it dragged the burner phase out for maybe 2 hours longer than vanilla

Foehammer fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Mar 19, 2020

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

K8.0 posted:

I'm waiting for the mod where you have to launch a coal-powered rocket.

in oxygen not included the first rocketry stage is a steam powered rocket, could start with that. just a bunch of boilers hooked up to the silo :v:

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Roflex posted:

e: This now has me thinking of a science overhaul mod where each pack is produced by doing actual "experiments". The early packs could be "burning" things, so maybe sticking a gear into a furnace to get a red science pack or an inserter for a green pack. Chemical (blue) science packs are basically already there, just swap the sulfur for acid and have the reaction take place in a chem plant. Your steam rockets for yellow science would mostly be made out of the same ingredients as yellow is now, but with a special mini silo for launching the rockets. Not really sure what to do for purple or military.

Military you could have a proving range building, that could be kinda cool. And set it up so you have to feed different weapons in for testing or other things in as targets

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

There's no reason why the animation for that building couldn't just be a bunch of turrets shooting at a bunch of moving targets on a conveyor. As for purple, since the recipe includes modules, maybe it could be some kind of failure testing? Same ingredients but special building again.

And since having all these special buildings for a single purpose is pretty bad, design-wise, perhaps you could unlock a second tier of research for each pack late-/end-game, which takes in more complex items but produces relatively more output. For example, instead of 1 yellow inserter + 1 yellow belt (5.5 iron + 1.5 copper) -> 1 green science (7 plates per science), the endgame unlock would be 1 stack inserter + 1 blue belt (32 copper + 86.5 iron) -> 20 green science (just under 6 plates per science, plus plastic/lube cost). Have similar recipe upgrades for every pack.

To sum up the ideas so far:

Custom buildings for each science type. To make these not just have a single purpose, late-game you would get recipe upgrades for more efficient use of raw materials:
Red Science - Burner Testing Lab
Green Science - Logistics Testing Lab
Blue Science - Chem Plant (or Chemical Testing Lab?)
Purple Science - Production Testing Lab
Yellow Science - Atmospheric Testing Lab / Steam Rocket Pad
Military Science - Target/Testing Range

In general the science recipes themselves would be the same, plus or minus a few tweaks:
Red - Needs burnable fuel
Blue - Acid instead of sulfur
Yellow - Steam to launch rockets

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Roflex posted:

Just remembered that FYI this is pretty much how space exploration does its space borne labs and those production chains are.... daunting.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Phobeste posted:

Just remembered that FYI this is pretty much how space exploration does its space borne labs and those production chains are.... daunting.

The idea is this wouldn't be a major overhaul, you still make the same science packs with (mostly) the same ingredients, but in different buildings that make more sense for actually researching things, and not just assembling "science fluid" from a box of spare parts.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

HR beacons looking good. The animation gives a strong impression of power, which is basically what they're transmitting (in the "strength" sense, not the electricity one) but I can see the issue with them being a bit too much when you've got whole seas of them.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
I don't like the tall spire that extends over two squares away from the base building, though.

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

It looks like a terror drone from Red Alert 2. The very last thing you'd want running around your factory :ohdear:

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

ymgve posted:

I don't like the tall spire that extends over two squares away from the base building, though.

Same. When it's running over a vertical belt it looks like it obscures a lot, not a fan of that.

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat
With K2 I'm trying to decide if I put every sub component on the bus or just raw materials. There's so many sub components! Automation cores, coke, etc etc etc.

man in the eyeball hat
Dec 23, 2006

Capture the opening of the portal that connects this earth of 3D to one earth of 4D or 5D. Going to the 5D.

Is there a good solution for red-green colorblindness and playing factorio? red and green science packs and red and green circuits are really tough for me to distinguish respectively

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

man in the eyeball hat posted:

Is there a good solution for red-green colorblindness and playing factorio? red and green science packs and red and green circuits are really tough for me to distinguish respectively

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/palettecleanser

Not yet updated for 0.18, but it looks like the dev is working on it on github

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
Requesting a "social distance" mod where you take damage if within 6 tiles of another player.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Any good mods to go alongside k2? It touches quite a lot of tech so I doubt it would be very compatible.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Carecat posted:

Any good mods to go alongside k2? It touches quite a lot of tech so I doubt it would be very compatible.

Honk!, But idk if it's compatible

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Carecat posted:

Longreach, Side Inserters, Squeak Through, Mining Drones, Construction Drones all seemed to work fine with it, but I haven't played more than a couple hours into a K2 game yet.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Finally sat down over the weekend and started a playthrough I've wanted to do for a while: MSP - 30 new Science Packs + Random Recipes + SpaceX. The randomizer seed I used has super fast steel furnaces (speed 6), 2 iron plates + 15s recipe for steel, but slow belts (13/s for yellow, 30 red, 40 blue). This has resulted in short and stubby smelter lines (a bit under 8 a side to fill a red belt) but needing a lot more of them due to both the slower belts (eventually going to move to blue belt just because more) and the increased raw material requirements under MSP. And I'm finding it useful to put a lot more things on the bus under MSP as well, including explosives, engines/electric engines, and iron sticks (which are 3 plates for 2 sticks in this seed, so it's actually space-saving). Also crude oil pipes for flamethrower packs and steam
pipes for a couple of the science techs.

I haven't even got to launching a rocket yet, but the SpaceX part is going to be a whole other set of logistical challenges to solve (mostly because the FTL techs require, in total, around 5 million each of the MSP packs, so my current strategy of one or two assemblers for each is definitely going to need to change). I'm thinking of using trains for my labs, with one slot filtered for each pack (37 in total, so that just about works out) and a large number of trains running around serially filling up with packs. Other than the main packs above, I'm also running QoL Research and some of the standard utility mods (squeak through, auto deconstruct, etc.). Un(?)fortunately the QoL research techs don't seem to have been picked up by MSP so they only require vanilla packs.

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

Nth Doctor posted:

Honk!, But idk if it's compatible

I don't see how it wouldn't be.

xarph
Jun 18, 2001

Xik posted:

I guess like everything else Wube does, they have well thought out tooling to help with save game corruption.

If Wube was in the enterprise software industry they wouldn’t last two quarters. They care too much.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

xarph posted:

If Wube was in the enterprise software industry they wouldn’t last two quarters. They care too much.

Counterpoint: if enterprise software development was held to the tight standards of Factorio's, they could offset the increased developer salaries with decreased Support costs.

I just completed a project that determined we could save somewhere between a quarter and a half million dollars a year in Support costs by changing/improving a single feature in one of our 18 products. The cost to implement this is far less than the cost of letting it live in the wild. I have another 3-4 projects of similar scope in the works.

Support has been asking for this for years, but no one bothered to do a cost/benefit analysis. The product managers are always chasing the next shiny thing instead.

Communist Zombie
Nov 1, 2011

Roflex posted:

Finally sat down over the weekend and started a playthrough I've wanted to do for a while: MSP - 30 new Science Packs + Random Recipes + SpaceX.
I'm thinking of using trains for my labs, with one slot filtered for each pack (37 in total, so that just about works out) and a large number of trains running around serially filling up with packs.

Having tried Space Exploration with MSP, but not being a mega base builder, is that not only is it super hard to get enough through put to do Space Exploration tech (6k science and up) quickly but that anything needing rocket science has to be researched in a Space Lab which can only be placed in space, and i dont think Space Exploration lets you build space trains. However since space labs are 5x5, iirc, you could spaghetti in all the packs.

When I get home Ill share the repeatable spaghetti lab i made for everything up to rocket science.

subhelios
May 26, 2013

Unfortunately, there is no such game as 'World of Submarines.'

man in the eyeball hat posted:

There's also a mod that changes the shape of the various science packs to different kinds of flasks to make distinguishing them easier.
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/cb-science

I'm not color blind so I'm not sure how much this helps but I use it anyway because it looks cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Zombie
Nov 1, 2011

code:
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
Heres a 36 Science Lab, Ive ultimately gave up on using MSP since the spm was abysmal so I removed MSP to get to the actual Space Exploration parts reasonably soon.

When I get a space station set up well, Ill see about updating it for space and the 6 extra science packs that can only be done in space.