Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

if some democrat, any democrat, says something to the effect of "gently caress you mcconnell, every word that comes out of your mouth is a lie," we will know for certain that the dems are developing fever and confusion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
have they mailed out those cheques to everyone yet?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the senate could change the rules and make it 50-vote vote later. although Rs dont have 50 with everyone in isolation so.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Crumble you outmoded institutional relics and let everyone see the ancient long rotten framework propping you up for the weak, flimsy thing it has always been as the foundations crack beneath.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

euphronius posted:

it’s entirely possible McConnell is lying

naaaaaaaaaaaw

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Gravy Jones posted:

have they mailed out those cheques to everyone yet?

there's no way that the benevolent businesses that make our country run won't trickle down literally infinite money to their workers and communities, so no need for the government to step in and give handouts anymore

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

GrimGypsy posted:

lmao his friend vince is gonna be so mad that he could have had wrestlemania as planned after all

i don't get why they don't just pretape this and make a big professional production out of it for once

K9
May 6, 2007

Slumfrog posted:

Crumble you outmoded institutional relics and let everyone see the ancient long rotten framework propping you up for the weak, flimsy thing it has always been as the foundations crack beneath.

this, but literally

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1242133869580767232

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1242129074866266112?s=21

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/KenJennings/status/1241786137489723395
https://twitter.com/KenJennings/status/1242135789263187973

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

*throwing another headline into the news wormhole to 2010* "National Guard deployed to Grafton[, Wisconsin] senior care facility"

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Bulgakov posted:

if a curvaceous cheeseburger got a fake sex phd they'd better watch out lest donny come calling

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
Stacking metaphor upon strained metaphor and watching in wonder as they combine to create an almost perfect void of actual meaning.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Slumfrog posted:

Stacking metaphor upon strained metaphor and watching in wonder as they combine to create an almost perfect void of actual meaning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J53UK_bul5Y

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
Quote not edit

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

when it comes down to it helping aoc get elected is going to have been the most important thing i've ever done in my entire life i think

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

YES QUEEN

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
number is rebounding, I see Dr. Trump is on the case!!!

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
lol what a lil’ bitch

https://twitter.com/npfandos/status/1242132632818913283?s=21

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

it never ceases to amaze me how loving stupid the Masters of the Universe are. say lloyd blankfein gets his way, everyone goes back to work in early April, then because everyone's back at work we have massive uncontrolled spreading and in May we have multiple successive weeks of six figure casualties. do people just... not notice that their friends and coworkers are dropping like flies? do they just keep going into work? or does the economy grind to a halt again, except way worse than before?

think of the job opportunities that will open up!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

K9 posted:

no i meant why is everybody drawing a normal distribution? i understand why it might have a superficial similarity to a gaussian curve but everybody is drawing graphs as if it were exactly that

because most people don't understand the distinction between the two

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

:blastu:

:blastu:

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/1242131133887909896

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

us senator: death is certain

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm looking forward to voting for AOC in a presidential primary

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

DRAG HER

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

I'm looking forward to voting for AOC in a presidential primary

4 years

if we make it that long

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

AOC flips between being canceled and being queen faster than i can keep track

still gonna vote for her in the 2024 primary

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

I4 billion years have passed and countless stars died to bring the universe that moment.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

The number craves blood

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

they announced this morning 29 positive covid tests of workers in the Everett and King County plants and one death

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

happy norman conquest page

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Mayor Dave posted:

Everyone I know hates her bc she opposed labor protections for sailors during the big Puerto Rico hurricane

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

K9 posted:

no i meant why is everybody drawing a normal distribution? i understand why it might have a superficial similarity to a gaussian curve but everybody is drawing graphs as if it were exactly that

that's what it would look like if completely uncontained, and to draw a more accurate graph you'd have to make assumptions about future containment that nobody can possibly predict at this time

i've also seen graphs with two spikes but i don't remember now what the assumption leading to the second spike was

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

it never ceases to amaze me how loving stupid the Masters of the Universe are. say lloyd blankfein gets his way, everyone goes back to work in early April, then because everyone's back at work we have massive uncontrolled spreading and in May we have multiple successive weeks of six figure casualties. do people just... not notice that their friends and coworkers are dropping like flies? do they just keep going into work? or does the economy grind to a halt again, except way worse than before?

Yea, not sure who the companies are going to sell to when all their domestic customers are dead, and global markets are already closed due to trade war.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Mayor Dave posted:

LOL look at this guy who thinks America will exist in 2024.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Mayor Dave posted:

:tipshat:

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Tainen posted:

they announced this morning 29 positive covid tests of workers in the Everett and King County plants and one death

Stock is up 8% today lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

the rules around testing loving suck, he's right