Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

drat, Pelosi coming out hard (no chance of being passed in the Senate but still)

http://twitter.com/PoliticsWolf/status/1242131087515512832

really need mandatory mail ballots, WA state voting is loving amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

on a scale of "nonresponsive, no respiration or heartbeat" to "hominid molar dug up from the sahel desert", how dead is presidential candidate "sleepy joe" biden

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/jakesherman/status/1242151201690566668?s=21

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Dustcat posted:

on a scale of "nonresponsive, no respiration or heartbeat" to "hominid molar dug up from the sahel desert", how dead is presidential candidate "sleepy joe" biden

all of the above

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

So Dr. Rand Paul is saying that the CDC's availability and standards for testing are frighteningly inadequate. But he's saying it in the most whiny Rand Paul way possible.

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/patmiletich/status/1242094721771679746?s=20

"sheep"

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Gonna lol mightly when the Democrats wind up with a majority in the senate for a few weeks because a bunch chuds got the Rona and died/got quarantined

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

biden is deader than these rapidly dying forums

i suspect lowtax has been skimming from the server fund to purchase extra ventilators for his cyborg neck

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

"TRUMP"

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Remember when Friday news dumps were like “don jr meets with Russian oligarchs” and we were like HOLY poo poo HOW CAN THIS GET ANY ZANIER!!??

lol we were all dumber than trump for thinking we had reached the bottom

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

remember how a Friday news dump two months ago was "oh lol we assassinated an Iranian general on sovereign soil under false pretenses. this w,ill never have repercussions, lol well ok cya"

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Woofer posted:

Remember when Friday news dumps were like “don jr meets with Russian oligarchs” and we were like HOLY poo poo HOW CAN THIS GET ANY ZANIER!!??

There is very clearly no bottom and I'm getting a slow motion version of that "oh poo poo they said it was a plane? Crazy--whoa hey there's another plNO loving WAY" feeling I got that time in the 9th grade

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

remember how don jr got his rear end divorced and now he's dating a fox news lady who is peer in age to Melanie

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Agean90 posted:

Gonna lol mightly when the Democrats wind up with a majority in the senate for a few weeks because a bunch chuds got the Rona and died/got quarantined

and do nothing witg it because "decorum"

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

, if it is what you say, I LOVE IT

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

juche avocado posted:

remember how don jr got his rear end divorced and now he's dating a fox news lady who is peer in age to Melanie

I mean to be fair isn't he in peer age with Melania

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

enough R senators go down and you could impeach and remove the president

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i feel like unless the republicans can successfully postpone or rig the election, we might actually get to see trump flee the country if he's not dead of the corvids

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

juche avocado posted:

* older than melanie

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

I mean to be fair isn't he in peer age with Melania

almost ya iirc

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

lol the Republicans are totally gonna win the messaging game in the Senate over this bill, Democrats are gonna look like they don't want to help anyone, Republicans will be hailed as heroes while also giving no strings attached billions to corporations and not actually helping anyone with the virus or anyone who lost their jobs.

We live in a hosed up country.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

im not adding to his google search queries tho

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Woofer posted:

Ahh yes the good old days. Sometimes I wonder if we will ever return to those simpler times

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

drat, Pelosi coming out hard (no chance of being passed in the Senate but still)

http://twitter.com/PoliticsWolf/status/1242131087515512832

surprisingly prescient for pelosi, but trump is still going to delay the election indefinitely lmao :unsmigghh:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1242154844057714688

Fauci a hillary plant, so what

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

CODChimera posted:

Wasn't there a poster around here that used to always remember sailor? I wonder what happened to them...

Ate a big bowl of chili

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

* older than melanie

by like two years right

they're peers if so! but we are both correct

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

* older than melanie

wait what the gently caress lol

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

shovelbum posted:

Everyone I know hates her bc she opposed labor protections for sailors during the big Puerto Rico hurricane

Remembering sailors is Trump's thing.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

No.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

GIVE ME MY loving TRUMPBUX ALREADY

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Is the Senator from MI talking about losing the Tart Cherry industry to Turkey?

What the gently caress is happening?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Bearjew posted:

GIVE ME MY loving TRUMPBUX ALREADY

Trump Bux now a book of coupons for a free dessert with any entree at any Trump branded restaurant

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
covfefe XDD

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

MysteriousStranger posted:

she turned on sanders as well for not going far enough on ice immigration issues. there's nothing wrong with her taking a strong stand for latino's on either of these issues. sorry if it busts your class solidarity issues but she's been amazingly consistent her and it's a point in her favor.

yeah lol

"what a weird thing to sell out on" but directed at op

sheesh

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

socially distance yourself from me, nerd

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Dustcat posted:

on a scale of "flatlining on a ventilator" to "four thousand year old mummy with each organ stored in a separate jar", how dead is joseph robinette "sleepy joe" biden rn

"unearthing pre-colombian remains of statue dedicated to the flayed lord"

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
COVID CURES BOOMERS

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Green New Deal looking good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

BraveUlysses posted:

lmao at the pearl clutching in the replies to this one

its really loving great that the Mormon trivia nerd who's famous for being really good at Jeopardy owns this much