Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Coydog posted:

They should chase those bikers down and bash in their windscreen with their helmet.

Also :aaaaa:

Edit Also: SomePrisoners

Someone linked the longer video in PYF

Tony Phillips posted:

Longer video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpGtBk4pE2E

Including circling back to the other motorcyclists. (No gore, but it appears they wrecked.)

I've had an oncoming, overtaking car blow past me in my lane. Thankfully for whatever reason I was hanging out on the right side of the lane (though I realize this may have encouraged fucko in his fucko behaviour.) Never before or since have I had so powerful an urge to pull over, smoke a cigarette, stare at the sky and contemplate my fragile mortality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

lol good riddance

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Do you think they hit someone else or just freaked out and crashed after buzzing the guy with the camera?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Renaissance Robot posted:

Do you think they hit someone else or just freaked out and crashed after buzzing the guy with the camera?

Hopefully they splattered on a fixed object.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
man that almost turned into a Slayer song

Here4DaGangBang
Dec 3, 2004

I beat my dick like it owes me money!
Death to all oxygen thieves who ever overtake without clear sight lines. The shittiest, most selfish, and most easily avoidable behaviour-that-could-kill-people.

JQADDINGMACHINE
Jan 5, 2014

Renaissance Robot posted:

When I first saw it I thought the green bike might have clipped the bike following the camera bike and that's why they turned around

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

poo poo like that is why I avoid our local biker road (Angeles Crest Highway) on the weekends, it's bad enough to have to deal with SUVs coming way too fast over the line around blind corners, but there have been multiple accidents from bikers doing that poo poo. That wasn't even a turn where they went wide though, just total and complete idiocy.

Also, that was guy was going almost 100mph on a 2 lane non-divided highway, so he hosed up too.

Skreemer
Jan 28, 2006
I like blue.
Watching a video and see a front suspension matching that of the one on the KTM from the last page:

Prototype Honda.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIOkQS06voY&t=1988s

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RYEpWZ3n0w

Moto Madness have done a video in the much-requested "Okay Some Prisoners" genre.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Moto Madness have done a video in the much-requested "Okay Some Prisoners" genre.

3:15 is :discourse:

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

That intro sure is something.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Oh man, the tree guy.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I’ve often thought that I should cut all the gore out of no prisoners and reupload it but that would involve watching and clipping all the gore to do it so :effort:

Also 5:08 - I’m home..........BITCH

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Yesterday I suited up and rode to Port Dover for my first time as a motorcyclist. Ordinarily it's about a 1.25 hour ride, but there are still blockades in solidarity with Wet'suwet'en in Caledonia, so the detour made it about two hours. It was also cold as gently caress, and brutally windy - I don't think I've ever been slapped around by the wind so much on the GSX-R. Crosswinds combined with fronts coming off of oncoming tractor-trailers gave me that split second feeling that I'd actually been hit by something solid. My leathers are perforated too (and I am dumb and didn't layer as much as I could have), so I was chilled to the bone.

Anyway it was pretty dead - it is the middle of March, after all. I also couldn't stay very long. Lots of Harleys as you might expect, a couple of cool little oddities but largely your generic Cruisergrandpa crowd. I tried to process these photos late last night after work, but I think I may have missed some exposure/contrast settings. That, coupled with the overcast weather, means they're kinda boring grey shots but I enjoyed taking them.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/fKmw9Ou.gifv

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Well at least they had their helmet on.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Christ, the guy at 4:43 doing 150 (kph) and overtaking while passing through a village.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/yamaharacingcom/status/1240888108062838785

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
https://i.imgur.com/gIUg9lY.mp4

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

This video made me go work on my braking in a parking lot and all I determined is I'm too heavy on the rear brake (locked it multiple times) and also I'm pretty far from doing a stoppie.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Pretty hosed up of someone to break into my garage and do maintenance on my mower

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

I think he can probably swap to a lighter oil.

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Gather round, one and all, and thrill to my turgid tales of underwhelming misadventure!

MomJeans420 posted:

This video made me go work on my braking in a parking lot and all I determined is I'm too heavy on the rear brake (locked it multiple times) and also I'm pretty far from doing a stoppie.

This quarantine + getting laid off keeps reminding me that I should be out riding since there is zero traffic on the roads... but the upcoming "shelter in place" might stop me from doing that. :(

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

*shouted from several meters away to enforce social distancing practices* "yes officer I was just doing a toilet paper run and had to check every store in the area! I'll be happy to text you a picture of my licence and registration!"

*Sends goatse*

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

I went to a work meeting on Thursday and rode my bike instead of taking my work car. I snuck a quick ride in on a twisty road a mile away but wasn’t brave enough to take the long way home :unsmith:

I saw more people on bicycles than I expected. I only saw one other motorcycle. Not sure how strict things are going to get, but I guess it’s not the priority all things considered.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

MetaJew posted:

This quarantine + getting laid off keeps reminding me that I should be out riding since there is zero traffic on the roads... but the upcoming "shelter in place" might stop me from doing that. :(

I've never seen the freeways in LA as empty as they've been recently, it's absolutely the best time for riding around I've ever seen.

Carth Dookie posted:

*shouted from several meters away to enforce social distancing practices* "yes officer I was just doing a toilet paper run and had to check every store in the area! I'll be happy to text you a picture of my licence and registration!"

*Sends goatse*

Apparently whatever platform everyone in the US uses to send political texts will block image attachments from going back to the volunteer, probably to save them a lot of dick pics, but I always hoped that my lemonparty.org* responses made it through

*if you go there now, it's the original site for less than a second then redirects to a lovely chat site

MomJeans420 fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Mar 24, 2020

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
this horrifying monstrosity showed up in one of my fb buy groups:

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
That owns and is really well built. Bet wheelies are fun on it.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Razzled posted:

this horrifying monstrosity showed up in one of my fb buy groups:

:raise: you..........wouldn’t rip around on that all day?

Maybe it’s you who’s the horrifying monstrosity

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Uh yeah that's fuckin baller

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

On the one hand it looks fun, on the other three wheels bad

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

MomJeans420 posted:

On the one hand it looks fun, on the other three wheels rad

tjones
May 13, 2005
Luckily those aren't hard to get onto any combination of two wheels. Best of both worlds.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

MomJeans420 posted:

On the one hand it looks fun, on the other three wheels bad

:wrong:

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely severely injure myself on one of those if given the chance

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
I just keep thinking about bombing down fire roads on it, powerdrifting corners.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Coydog posted:

I just keep thinking about bombing down fire roads on it, powerdrifting corners, waking up in the ICU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Everyone who is deathly afraid of 3 wheelers hasn’t ridden one, is the only reason I can think of to explain it.

They aren’t hard to keep upright, go fast on, or ride normally.

Like I get why they are a problem for the average joe off the street, but if you can ride even a little bit they’re fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Everyone who is deathly afraid of 3 wheelers hasn’t ridden one, is the only reason I can think of to explain it.

They aren’t hard to keep upright, go fast on, or ride normally.

Like I get why they are a problem for the average joe off the street, but if you can ride even a little bit they’re fine.

I have ridden three, one was a Honda something, one was a little kid one and one was a drift trike aka 50cc scooter with the front end removed and a trailer drawbar with a wheel on each corner welded to the front.

I crashed them all.