Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I'm really intrigued by the preposition choice here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

cumshitter: BUT I NEED. CUM. NOW.

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Can someone link me the Britney crack ping?
homie made this and i want to share that gem

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR PRESIDENT FTRUMP

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lol not me bitch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077ZT29P2/

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

AppleNippleBOB posted:

THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR PRESIDENT FTRUMP

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me, delivering the graduation speech at the harvard school of economics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDuByk9kLRM&t=46s

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im just sad because as a 49.75 year old zoomer i could always count on working for a company for life and being given an office with a window based on my youth and youthyority from being so young at the company for so long but now the nameless generation just has to die to keep the economy going

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

...the Transmittable Tableau(a.k.a. TT), which in retrospect was probably the really sharp business-end of the videophonic coffin-nail. With TTs, facial and bodily masking could now be dispensed with altogether and replaced with the video-transmitted image of what was essentially a heavily doctored still-photograph, one of an incredibly fit and attractive and well-turned-out human being, someone who actually resembled you the caller only in such limited respects as like race and limb-number, the photo’s face focused attentively in the direction of the video-phonic camera from amid the sumptuous but not ostentatious appointments of the sort of room that best reflected the image of yourself you wanted to transmit, etc.

The Tableaux were simply high-quality transmission-ready photographs, scaled down to diorama-like proportions and fitted with a plastic holder over the videophone camera, not unlike a lens-cap. Extremely good-looking but not terrifically successful entertainment-celebrities — the same sort who in decades past would have swelled the cast-lists of infomercials — found themselves in demand as models for various high-end videophone Tableaux.

Because they involved simple transmission-ready photography instead of 149 computer imaging and enhancement, the Tableaux could be mass-produced and commensurately priced, and for a brief time they helped ease the tension between the high cost of enhanced body-masking and the monstrous aesthetic pressures videophony exerted on callers, not to mention also providing employment for set-designers, photographers, airbrushers, and infomercial-level celebrities hard-pressed by the declining fortunes of broadcast television advertising.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mere minutes from a final deal...

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
ART
DEAL
WAR

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Bern
Ies
Anders

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

Flavius Aetass posted:

at this point you are basically a cenobite

A urinobite, surely

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

...the Transmittable Tableau(a.k.a. TT), which in retrospect was probably the really sharp business-end of the videophonic coffin-nail. With TTs, facial and bodily masking could now be dispensed with altogether and replaced with the video-transmitted image of what was essentially a heavily doctored still-photograph, one of an incredibly fit and attractive and well-turned-out human being, someone who actually resembled you the caller only in such limited respects as like race and limb-number, the photo’s face focused attentively in the direction of the video-phonic camera from amid the sumptuous but not ostentatious appointments of the sort of room that best reflected the image of yourself you wanted to transmit, etc.

The Tableaux were simply high-quality transmission-ready photographs, scaled down to diorama-like proportions and fitted with a plastic holder over the videophone camera, not unlike a lens-cap. Extremely good-looking but not terrifically successful entertainment-celebrities — the same sort who in decades past would have swelled the cast-lists of infomercials — found themselves in demand as models for various high-end videophone Tableaux.

Because they involved simple transmission-ready photography instead of 149 computer imaging and enhancement, the Tableaux could be mass-produced and commensurately priced, and for a brief time they helped ease the tension between the high cost of enhanced body-masking and the monstrous aesthetic pressures videophony exerted on callers, not to mention also providing employment for set-designers, photographers, airbrushers, and infomercial-level celebrities hard-pressed by the declining fortunes of broadcast television advertising.

the russians just used a cardboard cutout

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Because it's night time and nobody will be reading this:

My grandpa, Joe Biden, is very sick. Please pray for him. He thinks he can be president. Also he's going to die in like 3 months and we need his money.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Bernie: gently caress this poo poo money for everyone

Biden: Listen here fat, Trump has some good ideas

*Biden wins primary in landslide*

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i want to die in a landslide

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

snoo posted:

I want my loving MONEY

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

[ PENDING ACH ] TWELVE HUNDRED BIG WET TRUMPBUX ---------- +1200.00

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Because it's night time and nobody will be reading this:

My grandpa, Joe Biden, is very sick. Please pray for him. He thinks he can be president. Also he's going to die in like 3 months and we need his money.

here's a link to your grandpa's go fund me: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/30330

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

oh no my trumpbux check has a gold fringe, and is thus clearly an admiralty check

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
lol James Wood got suspended from Twitter.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

OhFunny posted:

lol James Wood got suspended from Twitter.

its not the firs ttime he refused to delete a tweet unless he actually got suspended this time

i still find it hosed up that twitter had to spend a decade's worth of VC funding to become profitable and the idiots who run GAB think they can do it by cornering the racism market

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/FanSince09/status/1242693479546777600?s=19

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

y, mr cumshitter, what is cum worth these days?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

hope some of ya'll invested in cruise lines a few days ago cos woo nelly here comes that cheese

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

deploy cumflaps

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cumshitter you are engaged in disaster crapitaljism

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
watching wrestles in nctv

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i am not familiar with these breeds

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

VectorSigma posted:

i am not familiar with these breeds

im aftermarket cat

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

cumshitter you are engaged in disaster crapitaljism

yes. and no

capitalism exists without me. i just help people make intelligent choices within it. the problem with capitalism is that everyone doesn't have thier own cumshitter there to guide them

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Squizzle posted:

im aftermarket cat

:siren: woop woop :siren: pull over that cat is too cat

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

sir this is a presidential sports team award dinner serving mcdonalds

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

sir this is a presidential sports team award dinner serving mcdonalds

likely the pinnacle of his presidency

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

VectorSigma posted:

i want to die in a landslide

just hang on until november

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
What do you do to remember sailor?
And where did all my gin go?

I'll shitpost while i go get some more
Or maybe I'll just lie here

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1242685054830161920?s=20

America getting those Trump bux

$1200 each! What y'all gonna buy with them bux?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Montasque posted:

a car made in Indiana, used.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Montasque posted:

half a ton of beans, half a ton of rice