Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Stefan Prodan posted:

lol a friend posted something about trump and going back to work for NUMBER and one of his relatives on FB replied

"I know u aren't siding with Pisloci. Crooked dumocrats are lining their pockets or trying to. Her and Shammer should be taken out and shot for treason. Country is dying off and all they want is to make money off of this. Their political career is dying off faster."

dying to know what this person calls obama
are these people in your age cohort? are you like seventy years old?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Stefan Prodan posted:

lol a friend posted something about trump and going back to work for NUMBER and one of his relatives on FB replied

"I know u aren't siding with Pisloci. Crooked dumocrats are lining their pockets or trying to. Her and Shammer should be taken out and shot for treason. Country is dying off and all they want is to make money off of this. Their political career is dying off faster."

dying to know what this person calls obama

OBUNGLER

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Test kits requested from south korea.

another violent 180 from Trump

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

apparently I don't have it saved so someone PLEASE link the full vince gif

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1242916701102112769

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001

Literal Hamster posted:

ah yes, we must make the perfidious chinese answer for *checks notes* being the first country affected by a novel virus

they sat on it for weeks

the reason the rest of world held its breath while China quarantined was that it was already too late.

everything we’re doing now is late stage performative behavior

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

lmao everything will be obliterated

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

cargo cult posted:

are these people in your age cohort? are you like seventy years old?

?

no, you see a lot of people have relatives that are of a different age

I did click on the replier's FB profile and it said their birthday was 1952 so you actually got it almost exactly for them at least

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Year 2024: Bodies litter the streets, some fresh, most huddled in sprawled forms. Each one with paint on their face. It's orange and wet. You've never seen the Trumpos markings dry, and you always gotta believe they're out there. TUP! BJutnm! Tuupin! Their cries echo through the streets. You can ignore them for the most part. Voting happens today, but the covids been flying all night. Thoughts of beans ache in your bones as you enter the polling station. The volunteer wearing a sailor costume coughs into their hand and mumbles something about laboring hard and they say thank you. Dirt falls through slats above as distant coughs unsettle sun-dried stucco.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Reprisal posted:

they sat on it for weeks

the reason the rest of world held its breath while China quarantined was that it was already too late.

everything we’re doing now is late stage performative behavior

i can't believe the chinese are preventing texas from issuing stay-at-home orders even as their deadly hoax ravages the lands

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1242920669391867904

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Stefan Prodan posted:

?

no, you see a lot of people have relatives that are of a different age

I did click on the replier's FB profile and it said their birthday was 1952 so you actually got it almost exactly for them at least
i misread what u said, i thought you said your friend posted that

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

cargo cult posted:

i misread what u said, i thought you said your friend posted that

oh ok np

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

People aren’t gonna want to give up $12k/year. Not even die hard rural republicans.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Crunchy Black posted:

apparently I don't have it saved so someone PLEASE link the full vince gif

:nsavince:

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
I swear they are slowing rolling this bill to get another day of “markets rise on anticipation of relief bill” headlines

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/geoffrbennett/status/1242921693401755649?s=21

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

smarxist posted:

Hi mods, please ban me you bootlicking thugs!

I love CSPAM and because of that I'm doing my best to save it from the completely lovely junkyard that it sprang from before the literal child-brained owner flushes either the community here, or the entire website down the toilet

the events that occurred on the night of the stream with the "livebans" were really beyond the pale and basically killed any appetite I had to post here or spend money here, at the behest of a nazi chud peanut gallery, a man in his 40's banned some of my favorite people from their favorite place and seriously upset them, if you can countenance that poo poo, be my guest

i've been workin' hard (thank you!) to capture as many disaffected, displaced and banned posters as I can, and have literally hundreds trickling into the new hotness.

so come check us out!
:siren: https://breadnroses.club/register/ :siren:

if you register with your SA account name, I can track you down and approve you (we're doing manual approvals for now) and you can come check out the new joint, which despite being a work in progress is already REALLY loving solid.

if you can't be bothered, or if all of this is "dumb online bullshit" or you don't care, then I bid you good posting friend, it was nice making content with you!

hasta siempre,
Smarxist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMqKqH0u9rw

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lmao everything will be obliterated

CHAOS DESTRUCTION

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
recall that Chinese scientists edited human embryos with CRISPR/cas9 in an area that just so happens to be correlated with an IQ increase in violation of global medical ethics.

COVID-19 was a bioweapon, accidentally released, which is why China had the RNA sequenced immediately and shared it with the WHO. and then forbid any of their people from talking about it and hid it from the outside world for weeks.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Reprisal posted:

recall that Chinese scientists edited human embryos with CRISPR/cas9 in an area that just so happens to be correlated with an IQ increase in violation of global medical ethics.

COVID-19 was a bioweapon, accidentally released, which is why China had the RNA sequenced immediately and shared it with the WHO. and then forbid any of their people from talking about it and hid it from the outside world for weeks.

hey a neat thing you should try: shut the gently caress up

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Depending on when tlmp gets on the tv and how long he talks the US will most likely pass 1000 deaths during it

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

I'm shocked an offsite imploded just totally flabbergasted

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Reprisal posted:

you should Wuhan shoo!

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

https://twitter.com/rustycutta/status/1242922517884436486

wrap it up libs

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
someone do one of those emoji spam things about how you want the subject's cummies except about Xi Jinping

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
markets initially crashed because smart money realized that we have to decouple from China

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Tango down

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Reprisal posted:

COVID-19 was a bioweapon, accidentally released, which is why China had the RNA sequenced immediately and shared it with the WHO.
An analysis of public genome sequence data from SARS-CoV-2 and related viruses found no evidence that the virus was made in a laboratory or otherwise engineered.

get out of here with that Qanon-level conspiracy

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

narrator: it was totally his intention

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

OWNED

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

juche avocado posted:

here's an idea it's a census year so let's tie universal roni income to the census like you can tick a box to register to vote at the dmv

yes other agencies aren't allowed access to census information but idk man figure it out

the census is collecting people's current addresses

just send everyone that

hell just send every address a check

tax high earners the amount of that check next year

if you must

wow so loving hard

We WERE going to start collecting people's addresses, but they shut that whole thing down.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

so uh

good luck keeping that conspiracy down among morons.

you might want to start with something easier, i suggest 'did man land on the moon'

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRUMP

#11 on US charts

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i sincerely hope the people on the offsite are doing okay

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Reprisal posted:

it's not very hard to isolate viral RNA and sequence it and they dragged their feet in november

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

If you didn't stare at this for 10 seconds then click it anyway, you haven't TRPPed hard enough yet.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lmao
https://twitter.com/Haleaziz/status/1242925078414643200

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Huxley posted:

If you didn't stare at this for 10 seconds then click it anyway, you haven't TRPPed hard enough yet.

in my world canon this happened, even if it didn't