Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Assuming you meant IMJack, I agree.

Edit: gently caress, what a snipe.

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1242994478560038912

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

To be fair, even if Allison, Cio, and White Chain tried to take Dave on together right now in the condition they're in, it'd be a complete walkover in Dave's favor. This is arguably a mercy on Dave's part.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Slam Dave's got a top-tier Patronizing Paternum face right now.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
I mean, it's not like anybody present actually wanted to win.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Help, I can't think of any reason to dislike our pal, Gog-Agog.

Lights posted:

Science is a continuous cutting motion.

And is related to the word "schizophrenia"

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Tree Bucket posted:

<----- Gog-Agog is the coolest.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

jng2058 posted:

To be fair, even if Allison, Cio, and White Chain tried to take Dave on together right now in the condition they're in, it'd be a complete walkover in Dave's favor. This is arguably a mercy on Dave's part.

I expect this will.be the part we hate, most.of the demiurges have underestimated or bene unprepared for furious dumbaserry. Now our heroines are cowed and serious Dave seems to be ready. His pride will be his undoing but not this time I think

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Tree Bucket posted:

The only reason to not like your pal, Gog-Agog, is if you’re not also your pal, Gog-Agog.

Don’t you want to be your pal, Gog-Agog?

I am kind of curious as to why Gog-Agog settled on the particular look she has. Is that what the demiurge she ate to get her key looked like so she uses it as an easy default? Is this just another temporary look she goes through? How can I be even better pals with your pal, Gog-Agog?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

drat

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
gently caress. Solomon will have Allison within his seat of power. At his complete mercy. Helpless before him.

Just like Mottom did. :unsmigghh:

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Bussamove posted:

I am kind of curious as to why Gog-Agog settled on the particular look she has. Is that what the demiurge she ate to get her key looked like so she uses it as an easy default? Is this just another temporary look she goes through? How can I be even better pals with your pal, Gog-Agog?

If her originally mooted backstory is still operative, then she probably looks like the young woman who killed herself before becoming a giant pile of worms. I doubt the jester couture was part of the original getup, tho.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
B team lookin' pretty captured.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Welp I legitimately have no idea where this is going. That makes me very happy.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

"All According to Keikaku" - S-Dave

standard.deviant
May 17, 2012

Globally Indigent

Paramemetic posted:

Yeeeeeeeep. There was an attempt, but not much more than that.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

IMJack posted:

The Slayer is a sovereign among his adopted people, and all the bullshit legal traps can't change that.

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Edit: I got inspired. So help me.

not bad

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Gog and/or Maya are going to pull something to get everyone to safety because nobody is really ready to go toe-to-toe with Solomon and I doubt they have another card to play here.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
What a lovely outcome. :enkidel:

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Hah if SD is in the same bind but he's trying to be more responsible about it so things get loving messy once maya starts badgering the waiter for more liquor than is legally allowable

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

I like how Solomon David's halo is flaring like crazy

It's responding to his incredible smugness :allears:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I note he avoids addressing White Chain by either Pree or Preem.

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES

Terrifying Effigies posted:

"All According to Keikaku" - S-Dave

Note: Keikaku means plan

Also yeah this poo poo isn't even close to being over. Dave is gonna make Allison choose between her friends or something.

Because it's what a RULER would have to do

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
OH MY GOSH GUYS, I was consulting the eight chapter of Revelation and the original ancient greek word for "chain" is "alysin"
What can this mean??!?

Bussamove posted:

"Gog of Magog" is in the book of Ezekiel, the same one that likes to describe angels as giant eye-covered wheels. Gog and Magog are also in Revelation 8, which opens with the image of "an angel with a great chain." I wish with all my heart that "great" could also be translated as "white" but that'd be a bit much.
Much later on, early christian scribes wrote about "Gog and Magog" as a kind of infinite horde of man-eating cannibals. Which kind of fits with everyone's cool pal, Gog-Magog!
What this has to do with jesters, I have absolutely no idea.

e: unless it's some ghastly double-bladed pun on Infinite Jest(ers); that particular phrase comes from Hamlet's speech "alas, poor Yorick" which is in memory of... a jester. Hmm.

Tree Bucket fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Mar 26, 2020

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together
The jester form is natural evolution, everybody loves clowns and wants as many around as possible, in fact Allison was the first ever person to refuse the worm instead of going "gently caress yes I love clowns, please let me be a clown too?"

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Gog-Agog doesn't dress like a clown; clowns dress like Gog-Agog.

Because they are her.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Brought To You By posted:

Gog and/or Maya are going to pull something to get everyone to safety because nobody is really ready to go toe-to-toe with Solomon and I doubt they have another card to play here.

Allison and co are gonna do something that causes chaos trying to escape, Solomon is going to very nearly get it under control only to be stabbed in the back by Gog.

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES
Holding out for a weird cronenberg-esque worm/solomon hybrid as gog takes control but solomon is still sorta conscious and resisting and it's just real disturbing and body horrorish

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
I hope Solomon invites them to dinner and that he has a regal right-hand cat that's as smug as he is.

Bussamove posted:

My guess is being liked and getting attention is part of what she wants/how she preys on people, but she's too deeply into the uncanny valley to perform more respectable sorts of charisma for very long. On the other hand, everyone expects a clown to act weird, it's part of the act, isn't it?

It also parallels her role in having a monopoly on Throne's media empire: everything she does is based on cheap and superficial entertainment.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

MikeJF posted:

I note he avoids addressing White Chain by either Pree or Preem.

Honestly more polite than he could have been. Given all we've seen of Solomon, diplomatic workarounds when dealing with people with conflicted gender identity were not guaranteed.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Is White Chain even present for him to address? Isn't she till in the Void?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Slashrat posted:

her crown is on fire, she's in her shell

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Slashrat posted:

She’s back in her shell, you can see her flame in it a bit better on the previous page in the final panel. She’s just... not doing too hot.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Paramemetic posted:

Should have called the A Team

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Darth Walrus posted:

Honestly more polite than he could have been. Given all we've seen of Solomon, diplomatic workarounds when dealing with people with conflicted gender identity were not guaranteed.

On the other hand, the last thing Solomon David would want would be to be wrong. As far as he can see, the angels just consider White Chain to be female.

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

I love Solomon's flamin' dome.

Boron_the_Moron
Apr 28, 2013
The real disappointment of this arc is that the arena is still standing.

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
Seems like SD has all the cards now. I’m sure he will act Responsibly with them.

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES
do y'all think Sol Dave ever looks at a mirror while flaring his halo onto his head in the form of different hairstyles? like as a vanity thing. ofc I'd imagine he does it alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Boron_the_Moron posted:

The real disappointment of this arc is that the arena is still standing.

... and on that note, Maya wanders in.