Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

def need a apron to make a salad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Covidwave

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

If I read this right, "small wife" jokes are a bougie shibboleth. It just supplanted baby shark jokes.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
I just realized I have no longer have the capacity for any kind of humor other than gallows humor

Just a straight up broken husk watching the world burn

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

I just realized I have no longer have the capacity for any kind of humor other than gallows humor

Haha yes!!

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
our boy is killing it!!

https://twitter.com/numbersmuncher/status/1243162130125410305?s=21

K9
May 6, 2007

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CQr32oSgoU

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
Dyson is going to be making ventilators

Just put mine next to my $500 Dyson curling iron, thanks

Make It Rain
Dec 5, 2007

A blighted worldview.
I work inpatient psych and I can’t imagine what it’ll be like when we get covid.

we have a bell tower that tolls on the hour and there is tremendous apocalyptic energy. it’s all so worrisome.

:smith:

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

I'm the dad in that gif with the mushroom cloud behind him in the car laughing as the mom and kid are crying.

Which if someone could post that, would be appreciated.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

I'm curious if this changes over the next week or 2 when poo poo really hits the fan.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

I do think we could do without the literal death count ticker constantly on-screen 24/7. That's a bit much, I mean the numbers are important but having the graphic constantly on the screen makes it seem like a sporting event or something.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Dyson is going to be making ventilators

Just put mine next to my $500 Dyson curling iron, thanks

It's going to be weird dying while hooked up to garish orange and yellow equipment with racing stripes

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Make It Rain posted:

I work inpatient psych and I can’t imagine what it’ll be like when we get covid.

we have a bell tower that tolls on the hour and there is tremendous apocalyptic energy. it’s all so worrisome.

:smith:
ask not whom the bell tolls for

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9hDiLe1aJU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
Just finished tng season 1

who do any of these people think they're fooling, every episode at least one of the crew acts like a loving lunatic, loving clown poo poo

I think I love this show now :3:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

look bud, america deserves covid-19

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

tenderjerk posted:

who do any of these people think they're fooling, every episode at least one of the crew acts like a loving lunatic, loving clown poo poo

The Federation is 50 percent sociopaths

Make It Rain
Dec 5, 2007

A blighted worldview.

100% chance this comes up in the briefing. better numbers than sleepy joes handling of hog flu!

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

Low Desert Punk posted:

"Star Trek is great because in every series the command crew spends almost every episode going through a living nightmare that would give normal people severe PTSD. they end the episode smirking it off, ready to bound cluelessly into their next life threatening clusterfuck of horror.

Even better, the b-listers and non-coms are regularly put in mortal danger and occasionally killed by whatever alien terror has possessed their superior officers and yet they continue on their three to seven year missions putting their lives in the hands of these gibbering sociopaths.

This is par for the course as a member of the united federation of planets.

It's a wonderful show about human exceptionalism"

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
lol every healthcare worker i know went from 0 to fully radicalized in a week but the squealing hogs that represent the american public think trey is doing a great job

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

Fully functional data dong.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I'm the dad in that gif with the mushroom cloud behind him in the car laughing as the mom and kid are crying.

Which if someone could post that, would be appreciated.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

tenderjerk posted:

season 1 loving sucks so if you thought it was good, strap in

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

cargo cult posted:

:hmmyes:

i havent smoked since i was senior in college lol

Yeah, a lot of people only smoke after sex.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

19 o'clock posted:

lol

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

many thanks

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up melted watch* my name is salvador but u can call me t3h AnT3aT3R oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Salt Fish posted:

Literally none. The main objection was that the most impoverished workers might get more money than they would get from wages.

Discipline and Punish baby!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

and sometimes they all are lunatics like the episode with Lore in it.

That reminds me I gotta start watching it again. Ip to season 4 and it's been getting really good

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Louisgod posted:

season 1 loving sucks so if you thought it was good, strap in

yeah I didn't like it much

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Hamelekim posted:

No, you don't. You want a good quality chair that actually supports your back.

no i want a gamer chair

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

19 o'clock posted:

gently caress

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

D1E posted:

If you filed taxes in 2018 and made less than $99,000 you might get some amount (less than $1,200, which is what individuals who made less than $75,000 that year will receive) within around 2-3 months via direct deposit.

If you don't have direct deposit on file with IRS... then LOL... I dunno? 6 months?

So, 1200 in 2035 which will be worth one codpiece in the wasteland by then

Lol

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

This is both appropriate and ironic since I'm pretty sure the only reason a lot of people think Trump is doing a good job is because the media is constantly letting Trump go on and on about how he's doing a good job without pushing back at him.

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Low Desert Punk posted:

barclay was the only rational and normal person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

petit choux posted:

That guitar looks like an old Stella Harmony I once had.

You play that thing plinks? I think we’re all in the mood for a song man!