Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I stand with #Garfield in these troubling times. Only #Garfield can lead us to The Truth

You, the reader of this post, also stand with #Garfield.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
I could probably #sitwithgarfield, or even #brieflytakeakneewiththegarf if required.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Huge Pmurt fan over here

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

He and Garfeats should team up and you get a dipping cup of dog semen with every Garf pizza.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Papa Jon Arbuckle. This madness writes itself

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Papa Jon Arbuckle. This madness writes itself

Free lyman with purchase of one garfzza and a garfacino

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
What are the odds that Nathen doesn't even know who Lyman is? I bet his ma didn't start him on the very first Garfield books with the 70s strips

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

poopnanners posted:

I could probably #sitwithgarfield, or even #brieflytakeakneewiththegarf if required.
Garfield stands for the flag, buddy

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

Daikloktos posted:

Garfield stands for the flag, buddy
Voluntarily standing seems out of character for our slothful hero.

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

Garfield canonically hates America and The Troops. This ran on Veterans Day

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

goodog posted:

Garfield canonically hates America and The Troops. This ran on Veterans Day

That’s some loving hardcore anti war sentiment that I am certain was in no way intentional. That’s what we call “a good cartoon”

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
Imagine when Jim Davis is dead and someone like the artist for Nancy takes over.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

mediaphage posted:

Imagine when Jim Davis is dead and someone like the artist for Nancy takes over.

Oh gently caress I need to switch careers to cartoonist immediately

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

mediaphage posted:

Lyman Is Lit

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Why was Arlene pink? Was she hairless? Were her lips stung by bees?

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
The garfster has definitely calmed down, but don't worry folks, he's single

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Is Jim Davis single

marumaru
May 20, 2013

no way

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

What a great opportunity to touch the poop. Which one of us is gonna try to date the garfield man

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I'll take one for the team

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

he'd just talk endlessly about his struggles of having to watch television in a mansion growing up

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Hot hot Oprah

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

To the tune of Red Red Wine

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Mega64 posted:

Is Jim Davis single

garfield is his waifu OP

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

All his talk about celebrities abusing and harvesting children for adrenochrome when Jim Davis himself looks like the kind of ghoul who would be engorging themselves on the flesh of children to sustain their life force. It's all awfully suspicious.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
I gave Monster Cables 300$ for an adrenochrome plated RCA cable so frankly i'm getting a kick out of this.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Also I found an imposter.
https://www.instagram.com/garfield.eats/

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

"Our employees will still have medical tools especially thermometer and other supplies in the restaurant."

why

Especially given that he's talking about after things reopen, but even more especially because who the gently caress would trust anything medical from "the world's youngest Garfield licensee"?

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Akratic Method posted:

but even more especially because who the gently caress would trust anything medical from "the world's youngest Garfield licensee"?

Because "entergagement", of course!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Personally, if my hospital doesn't supply me with Garfield themed treatments administered by a nurse in convincing Liz cosplay, I'll just go home to die.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Nathen is going to reach his breaking point soon, and I'm starting to get worried about his sanity and the future of GarfieldEATS.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Teignmouth Electron: The Restaurant

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

why the hell are her eyelashes coming out from the sides

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
To be honest, "#our #Garfield #GarfieldEats #customers #are #staying #home" is a decent way to spin, "we never had any customers."

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Drunk Nerds posted:

To be honest, "#our #Garfield #GarfieldEats #customers #are #staying #home" is a decent way to spin, "we never had any customers."

It's technically correct even if you have no customers

I wonder what someone who could be a regular there would be like. A raccoon maybe?

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

Nathan has provided the silence from George H.W. Bush’s twitter account as evidence that covid-19 is a conspiracy among the global elite.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
#GarfieldeatsMYASS

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

From the comic book Garfield#1

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い