Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Until Corona the last big QAnon had was the death of Mr. Peanut :laffo:

And the Mr Peanut -> Baby Peanut stunt was clearly a rushed ripoff of Baby Yoda!

jojoinnit posted:

E: and they've also got the virus figured out, start to finish. It was Q+ stabbing the deep state from China:

The U.S. has barely cobbled together its own screening methods how the gently caress would they be equipped to find the secret walnut sauce genes?

Also Q's effectively started a genocide?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

What do they think about Harvey Weinstein? Is it a broken clock situation?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
If I recall the belief is that Weinstein's initial sentence was going to be much harsher, but he voluntarily exposed the secret pedo conspiracy to the feds to get it reduced to his current sentence.

dms666
Oct 17, 2005

It's Playoff Beard Time! Go Pens!

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

What do they think about Harvey Weinstein? Is it a broken clock situation?

Something about whitehats. Also it's a Rommel death.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Apart from the white hats poo poo demonstrating the weird boomer psychosis aspect of Qanon (think Westerns in the 50s using the explicit white hat black hat dynamic) I think that it’s notable that there’s a whole lotta fixation on the good deep state and good nazis and good rapists. gently caress some of these splinter Q-narratives seem to try to vindicate Epstein himself!

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

'White hat' is an accepted term in the computer security industry.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

The Lone Badger posted:

'White hat' is an accepted term in the computer security industry.

Yeah its really not that obscure. Id say its one of those expressions most know even if the origin isnt immediately familiar.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

I still don't know what a white hat is.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
It's a hacker who finds vulnerabilities in order to get them fixed, rather than to exploit them.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

text me a vag pic posted:

I still don't know what a white hat is.

White hat hackers can be bound by contract to a company or agency and told, "You have permission to use your skills to break in to our systems, just file a report afterwards telling us what you did so we can fix it and don't mess with the actual data."

Black hat hackers would be all the bad guys on TV.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
In the context of QAnon, white hat means government employees working for Trump and Q against the deep state bad guys.

The term comes from old, family-friendly westerns where bad guys wore black and good guys wore lighter colors.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I’m a black hat hacker *opens login page for neighbor’s router, types admin in password field* I’m in

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

so whats Quackanon saying about the coronavirus? Is it a dem hoax to kill the senate and coup the country and Obama will be president?

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

so whats Quackanon saying about the coronavirus? Is it a dem hoax to kill the senate and coup the country and Obama will be president?

Yes.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

bird food bathtub posted:

White hat hackers can be bound by contract to a company or agency and told, "You have permission to use your skills to break in to our systems, just file a report afterwards telling us what you did so we can fix it and don't mess with the actual data."

That's a tiger team. A white-hat is anyone who follows proper reporting protocols for exploits (normally reporting it to the software company along with the date when you will publish it to the security community, so they can fix it before it becomes public knowledge)

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Ques are now in the comments for random articles. We thought it was almost over but Corona and baby q seem to have really breathed new life into this. I totally can't tell if he means Will Ferrell is an anon or if he means he's tied into baby eating with notorious baby eater and fake Coronavirus victim Tom Hanks.

https://twitter.com/Michael60923964/status/1242314066149941248?s=20

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Well Will Ferrell's favorite Jesus is baby Jesus...

dms666
Oct 17, 2005

It's Playoff Beard Time! Go Pens!
Did everyone else have their debt wiped out? Gesara is starting!!! Infected bills! Gold backed currency!

Also: Q

dms666 fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Mar 26, 2020

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
the real question is how is the virus affecting the Iraqi Dinar?

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Ambitious Spider posted:

the real question is how is the virus affecting the Iraqi Dinar?

In this time of mass uncertainty, the Dinar has not lost a single cent of it's value.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

That gave me a much needed laugh out loud. Thanks.

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

jojoinnit posted:

Ques are now in the comments for random articles. We thought it was almost over but Corona and baby q seem to have really breathed new life into this. I totally can't tell if he means Will Ferrell is an anon or if he means he's tied into baby eating with notorious baby eater and fake Coronavirus victim Tom Hanks.

https://twitter.com/Michael60923964/status/1242314066149941248?s=20

Wait what. I haven't paid attention. wtf are they talking about with Tom Hanks?

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
Same as everyone else, he got arrested for loving kids

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Phil Moscowitz posted:

Same as everyone else, he got arrested executed for loving kids and replaced with a clone
Ftfy

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Phil Moscowitz posted:

Same as everyone else, he got arrested for loving kids

I thought he/his clone/the lizard person replacement had real/fake coronavirus and this was revealed by his typewriter.

Also, I just want to double down and say that TrumpArts choice to include "baby Q" as cannon in the expanded Q universe is one of the most exciting developments in the online digital rumorscape in some time.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Qanon Season 1: The elite murder children and extract adrenochrome from their brains (somehow) in satanic orgies

Qanon Season 5: The elite have scientific and ordered industrial scale adrenochrome processing sites around the globe

I hate that loving website but pretty sure TVTropes had some name specifically for that kind of bizarre escalation and retconning

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

How could they miss the obvious implication that a "baby-q" is a barbecue where babies are grilled and eaten with a nice mesquite sauce?

What is baby q?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

My post being quoted made me take a look at Michael's feed and by jove he might have found the guy who cracked this thing wide open. "Interesting" he says, modestly.

https://twitter.com/Michael60923964/status/1242990545225555968?s=20

E: I think this Maximus fellow is more classic galaxy brain than Q-ish but I guess it's showing how quickly ideas cross between similar groups:

https://twitter.com/Maximus_004/status/1242959483250376705?s=20

jojoinnit fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Mar 26, 2020

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Guys...

Wh... what’s baby q...?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Qanon Season 1: The elite murder children and extract adrenochrome from their brains (somehow) in satanic orgies

Qanon Season 5: The elite have scientific and ordered industrial scale adrenochrome processing sites around the globe

I hate that loving website but pretty sure TVTropes had some name specifically for that kind of bizarre escalation and retconning

It's just "serial escalation" or "sequel escalation" depending on which word seems to be a better fit.

"Sequel escalation" does have a "Real Life" section for World War II.

"Plot Leveling" (as in the plot "levels up" with a further installment) would fit here too with the introduction of BBQ but that's already too much time on TVTropes for the day for me.

stringless fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Mar 26, 2020

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

Calico Heart posted:

Guys...

Wh... what’s baby q...?

This might shock you, but the answer to that question is really loving stupid.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Also we have a brand new sect forming in QAnon called “BabyQ”. A new prophet has come onto the scene who claims that he will, in fact, be the messiah Q in the future. You see he becomes Q in the future then time travels to the past to leave clues for his younger self to become Q in the future to stop THE CABAL. Lines have been drawn; there are those already following this newest prophet messiah-to-be and those decrying him and his followers as heretics planted by anti-Q operatives to discredit the true Messiah. Seriously this poo poo is fascinating to watch

ashpanash fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Mar 26, 2020

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Calico Heart posted:

Guys...

Wh... what’s baby q...?

That’s what happens when David Icke’s tears fall on the grave of Art Bell.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Calico Heart posted:

Guys...

Wh... what’s baby q...?

Well I can tell you it's not the same thing as the Q Baby, which is a totally different character.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Blue Moonlight posted:

That’s what happens when David Icke’s tears fall on the grave of Art Bell.

Speaking of Icke he recently did an interview on the modern pandemic and apparently he's co-opted "1%ers" as the name for the shapeshifting reptilian-human hybrid cult that's running the world.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

FFT posted:

Speaking of Icke he recently did an interview on the modern pandemic and apparently he's co-opted "1%ers" as the name for the shapeshifting reptilian-human hybrid cult that's running the world.

Well, he's not exactly wrong about that.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1243316321758195713

I didn’t see the colon in there at first, so double lol.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Dr Christmas posted:

Ah hahaha. They sent pizza. I hope they have walnut sauce on them.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Was there... extra cheese?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Dr Christmas posted:

I read it the same way the first time I saw that message.

The tweet I saw had a big ol’ cheese pizza on it too which made me doubly confused before I noticed the colon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I mean if I was aware of QAnon and they had me up on their list as one of the big bad baby eaters I would for sure be doing poo poo just to drive them into a frothing rage. “Hello Instagram today for lunch I am having a classic...CHEESE PIZZA then afterward I think I’ll get an ice cream sundae. I hope they have WALNUTS as a topping”