Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shart Carbuncle
Aug 4, 2004

Star Trek:
The Motion Picture
I would never violate the code of bushido like you lowly curs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Shart Carbuncle posted:

I would never violate the code of bushido like you lowly curs.

Same. Solely because I know if I did even one little thing like turning off animation lock, it'd snowball into me teleporting all over the place and poo poo. Once I get a taste for that kinda stuff I can't help myself, so I gotta be sure I never start in the first place! I must stay pure.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Tako is pretty detectable and it seems they've been more aggressive with their bans lately.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Finished my first ever AF the other day, I look fly as hell. Might level WHM next since I enjoy it and I love its af, and it sounds like it’s still needed for groups

Any recommendations on exp rings for low level besides the emperor? Realized I used it more than three times in a week and I’m getting like a measly 960 exp from things I should be getting a good 1300 from, it’s astonishing how much easier leveling is with those exp rings. Hoping the echad ring is available soon from the mogs, in May maybe, or I get the Sprout Beret from the gold world pass soon. Will that just show up in my mailbox?

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Keep doing Rhapsodies of Vana'diel as much as you can manage by yourself or ask for help for the NMs since an i119 person can blow them up for you. More Rhapsody key items means more exp bonuses that keep stacking. If you're past level 50 you should be able to get up to Siren solo and then ask someone to kill Siren for you (or hell, I can do it) and that should net you another KI.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Kongming posted:

Keep doing Rhapsodies of Vana'diel as much as you can manage by yourself or ask for help for the NMs since an i119 person can blow them up for you. More Rhapsody key items means more exp bonuses that keep stacking. If you're past level 50 you should be able to get up to Siren solo and then ask someone to kill Siren for you (or hell, I can do it) and that should net you another KI.

oh dang...my next rhapsody requires having defeated the Shadow Lord, which I assumed I wouldn't be able to do until level 75 or so. It at least requires Rank 6 so I guess I'll have to buckle down on some missions ASAP...may as well grind RDM to 70/75 to make them easier, I guess, since I've got the RDM testimonial and enough kindred seals for LB4/5.

So much to do, dang. It's gonna be a good while before I get to try any of the advanced classes I'm looking forward to.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Yes mission progress in other storylines is required for Rhapsody but with trusts it's not at all difficult to meet those requirements. The only thing I'll say for Shadow Lord is make sure you have magic damage since second phase he will switch between physical/magical immunity, otherwise he's a total pushover. I think it's reasonable to make enough progress in CoP/ToAU/WotG to continue Rhapsody at your level but I'd probably stop once you unlock Escha - Ru'aun unless you have a level cap person willing to carry you through it.

Edly
Jun 1, 2007
I forget what level I beat Shadow Lord at, but I think was closer to 60 than 75. There's a home crystal right before the fight, so you can just unlock it at your current level and then come back later if you're not high enough.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Edly posted:

I forget what level I beat Shadow Lord at, but I think was closer to 60 than 75. There's a home crystal right before the fight, so you can just unlock it at your current level and then come back later if you're not high enough.

Yeah looking it up it seems to be only mission 5-2 so probably doable pretty soon. I'm desperately trying to get Yoran oran back right now, leveling subjobs without exp rings in valkurm because I need the accolades...

Necrosaro posted:

World pass code:

Edit:redeemed

speaking of lack of exp rings for below level 29, if you ever get a chance to log in, please let me know, make post/send tell/message me on discord (gonna install it on my laptop so i can hop on even if I'm not home), as the echad ring would make my life way easier. I'm Frog Act on Discord and can be found in the GetOut channel.

ed: it also seems i won't get the sprout beret if you haven't logged in since you gave me the world pass. i know i've been a bit of a bother but it's really important to me to get my hands on those. let me know if you get any of my messages!

Frog Act fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Mar 23, 2020

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

It hasn't been a month yet at least so you still have some time. It's a little hosed that someone would toss you a code and vanish. :(

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Making a quick appreciation post for necrosaro: dudeman logged in and hooked me up with my ring, and he's a beautiful person inside and out, and we should all smooch him, give him gil, etc etc

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Hooray, a happy ending. The echad ring is such a huge help.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Yeah I did level 73-4 in like twenty minutes with it, but most of all, it’ll make leveling subjobs to thirty or so absolutely trivial

Rune Fencer is pretty fun so far but I kinda have a bit of a thing for like, the extremely dope plate armor this game has. I think I’m gonna slowly unlock a bunch of jobs and give them all a try and find one that clicks. WHM is also surprisingly fun they have a lot more options and spells then I remember from 2005

Edly
Jun 1, 2007
What are the relevant endgame jobs? I picked RDM kind of arbitrarily as my first job, just for the sake of taking something to 99 that I can use to unlock stuff, but not sure whether to invest effort into gearing it up once I hit that point. I'm mostly interested in soloing, but would like to have something that's in high demand for when I need to group.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Edly posted:

What are the relevant endgame jobs? I picked RDM kind of arbitrarily as my first job, just for the sake of taking something to 99 that I can use to unlock stuff, but not sure whether to invest effort into gearing it up once I hit that point. I'm mostly interested in soloing, but would like to have something that's in high demand for when I need to group.

Rdm is end game relevant, it has some really great buffing and debuffing. It has a pretty high floor for being useful but a sky's the limit amount of potential available to it. That is both good and bad in that it means a lot of bag space dedicated if you want to min max it.

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/49688/jack-of-all-trades-a-guide-to-red-mage/

The ffxiah guide is a little outdated, it's missing DI gear for one.

I'm at work or I'd give a short rundown of the other jobs at endgame as I understand them, if nobody else does I'll do one later.

Edly
Jun 1, 2007
Thanks for the info! That's good to hear, since I actually like RDM aesthetically a lot, and the buff/debuff playstyle. It's nice to feel like I'm actually contributing to my trusts even though their damage outclasses mine by like a factor of 10.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
I know Ninja isn't really endgame relevant, but this youtube channel has such an amazing guide on it that I'm really heavily considering just going for it. It explicitly lays out each individual step of what gear to get and in what order, from starting out as a fresh 99 to being fully kitted out with best in slot gear, along with giving alternatives for various pieces and detailed explanations on why to choose those pieces and how to get them all and how long to expect it to take depending on varying levels of commitment. It's seriously the best guide for any job I've ever seen, and as a returning player who doesn't know what any loving endgame content is, let alone where to begin and what kind of gear to aim for, this is phenomenally helpful. Doubly so because the videos are still being released, so I know it's all up-to-date.

I know other jobs I'm interested in, like DRG and the above-mentioned RDM, are much more useful to endgame. However, the depth this guide gives is so fantastic for a new player, it's hard to ignore. I know other guides do give tiered equipment progression as well, but usually not quite so in depth, and they usually don't explain why you want one equipment set over another, when it's good to go for them, etc. Like, the linked RDM guide above is great, but lists like 20+ gear sets, NOT counting the HQ ones. Are all those ones I should immediately start working on as soon as I hit 99? Are there ones I should prioritize? Are some of them easier / faster to get than others and should be gotten first? Will getting one of them make getting others easier / faster? I dunno, and none of that is covered in the guide - and most guides don't cover it as well. I realize it's probably something I'll pick up as I play more at endgame, but having a guide that explains that is SUPER helpful.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Here's a very brief run down of stuff in current meta. Some of these I don't know poo poo about and are exclusively second hand knowledge.

WAR: still a zerg content super star to my knowledge, very good dd all around.

WHM: it's whm, there will always be a place for whm. Everyone wants you.

MNK: last year brought this job from a joke to a fuckin dps champion

THF: mostly taken for THing, there's other jobs that do the DD better and a lot of content where TH doesn't matter.

BLM: blame the nuke wall for this but I only really see BLM in stuff like vagary.

RDM: buff/debuff champ, can nuke or do phys dd very competently with the right gear. Can fill curing role too.

PLD: technically fine and can do all content but does it worse than RUN pretty much. Got a weird niche with aoe cures last year

DRK: does very well in both zerg and normal content from what I've heard but for some reason I feel like I rarely see them?

BRD: buff/debuff superstar that you can cure or dd on. Every group wants one but also wants a set of remas.

RNG: ranged WSing niche is useful on some content but I'm pretty sure you can fulfill the same with a COR and also get rolls out of it.

SMN: smn burn everything to quote frod. Does some wild damage but they've started developing content that counters it to some degree. Huge investment for huge damage. Everyone wants you (with a Nirvana)

BST: I have never seen one in a party, except like CP. I've heard they're good at soloing but I haven't seen them in group content.

SAM: great DD, I think they're better at sustained than zerg content but I don't know a ton about them.

NIN: identity crisis issues. Doesn't really have a role. Most that I see around now play as DD. Nin as a primary tank isn't much of a thing any more but is subbed sometimes.

DRG: 2019 was great to drg both as a main and a sub with the wsd traits. Very good DD now with hate dumps too.

BLU: primarily used as cleaving DD now. Don't see Blu tanks or healers around. Also subbed for some jobs (run says hi). Not sure how their single target holds up. Amazing soloer.

COR: buffing champ, high floor for being useful with a high ceiling for growth as a DD. Everyone wants you.

PUP: I don't see many outside of meme comps, I think they're better off than BST though. I still don't know much about them.

DNC: super versatile, buffs, debuffs and can heal. Can grow into a fantastic DD, lots of room for potential.

SCH: i really don't know much about sch, i know Regen 5 is pretty powerful. I've seen them in ambu and in content where you don't need specific whm stuff. Not sure how widely used they are currently.

GEO: an amazing buffer/debuffer with an annoying wait for idris. Can nuke, can cure, can even melee. Every group wants you if you have Idris to the point of not letting you play other jobs. Without Idris you can still access a lot of groups.

RUN: the common tank these days. Epeo is ridiculous. Can be basically invicible with epeo and a good phalanx set and extremely sturdy without. Can grow into a strong DD. People would rather have a run than a pld.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
I'm under the impression NIN mostly functions as a DPS that can transition into a tanking role if poo poo goes south for your Real Tank. The problem comes from MNK and WAR mostly being able to do this as well, but having higher DPS potential. I think maybe NIN has better tanking potential than either of those two, but since it's mostly there as emergency measures it means it's kind of wasted, especially since if you have a decent tank / healer then you won't need the support tanking NIN provides, and if you don't have a decent tank / healer then you probably have bigger problems than who's going to offtank. But I'm not even at fuckin 99 yet so who knows

Also I feel like nobody plays DRK cus it's boring as poo poo. DRG gets to jump all over the place, DNC and MNK get to attack like a billion times a second, DRG and SAM get to spam the hell out of weapon skills, WAR gets a billion different weapons to choose from, etc. DRK in theory gets black magic, but is it at all ever worth it to really cast? Otherwise you're just bopping away with slow weapons in between WSs. Again, maybe it's different at 99 though.

Edly
Jun 1, 2007
Thanks for the awesome write-up, it was a great read.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Speak of the devil, here's a video talking about the tanking capabilities of PLD, RUN, NIN, and WAR. Timestamped for Ninja, since we were just talking about it (or I was, at least), but the whole video is great:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSDmionVRD8&t=1167s

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Tsurupettan posted:

Here's a very brief run down of stuff in current meta. Some of these I don't know poo poo about and are exclusively second hand knowledge.

THF: mostly taken for THing, there's other jobs that do the DD better and a lot of content where TH doesn't matter.

BLM: blame the nuke wall for this but I only really see BLM in stuff like vagary.

RDM: buff/debuff champ, can nuke or do phys dd very competently with the right gear. Can fill curing role too.

PLD: technically fine and can do all content but does it worse than RUN pretty much. Got a weird niche with aoe cures last year

DRK: does very well in both zerg and normal content from what I've heard but for some reason I feel like I rarely see them?

BRD: buff/debuff superstar that you can cure or dd on. Every group wants one but also wants a set of remas.

RNG: ranged WSing niche is useful on some content but I'm pretty sure you can fulfill the same with a COR and also get rolls out of it.

SMN: smn burn everything to quote frod. Does some wild damage but they've started developing content that counters it to some degree. Huge investment for huge damage. Everyone wants you (with a Nirvana)

BST: I have never seen one in a party, except like CP. I've heard they're good at soloing but I haven't seen them in group content.

SAM: great DD, I think they're better at sustained than zerg content but I don't know a ton about them.

NIN: identity crisis issues. Doesn't really have a role. Most that I see around now play as DD. Nin as a primary tank isn't much of a thing any more but is subbed sometimes.

DRG: 2019 was great to drg both as a main and a sub with the wsd traits. Very good DD now with hate dumps too.

BLU: primarily used as cleaving DD now. Don't see Blu tanks or healers around. Also subbed for some jobs (run says hi). Not sure how their single target holds up. Amazing soloer.

COR: buffing champ, high floor for being useful with a high ceiling for growth as a DD. Everyone wants you.

PUP: I don't see many outside of meme comps, I think they're better off than BST though. I still don't know much about them.

DNC: super versatile, buffs, debuffs and can heal. Can grow into a fantastic DD, lots of room for potential.

SCH: i really don't know much about sch, i know Regen 5 is pretty powerful. I've seen them in ambu and in content where you don't need specific whm stuff. Not sure how widely used they are currently.

GEO: an amazing buffer/debuffer with an annoying wait for idris. Can nuke, can cure, can even melee. Every group wants you if you have Idris to the point of not letting you play other jobs. Without Idris you can still access a lot of groups.

RUN: the common tank these days. Epeo is ridiculous. Can be basically invicible with epeo and a good phalanx set and extremely sturdy without. Can grow into a strong DD. People would rather have a run than a pld.

thanks dude! This is a dope writeup. I read some other "favorite job" threads and I'm actually really interested in DRG now. It sounds variable, interesting, and like it can do cool skillchains solo with /SAM and doesn't have a crazy high gear requirement for groups. I also accidentally started the PUP quest walking around in Bastok yesterday so I'm gonna unlock that too, gently caress it - now I've got RUN, GEO, PUP, NIN + base jobs available but I'm still going to focus on RDM to 99 first. Too bad RDM gearing seems onerous to be useful in end game, sounds like I won't really be able to 'gear' that with my semi casual playstyle.

Anyway, I'm just looking at the next limit break and the stuff I have to do right now, and how do I get merit points? apparently I need 30 for the 75-80 limit break.

Edly
Jun 1, 2007
Talk to the nomad moogle next to Maat to unlock merit points. Then a "merit points" option appears in the status menu where you can toggle between getting exp or merit points. And I think you only need 3 for the first limit break.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I’m a bit overwhelmed right now - off the top of my head, I have

GEO quest
PUP quest
COP (two promyvions)
Zilart (on M3)
Adoulin (M3)
Aht’Urghan (M2)
ROV
Bastok 6-2
Limit Break 5

Then all the other expansion packs, jobs, cities, event missions, conquest, abyssea, shadowreign, etc. also hitting 119

There is just so much poo poo to do. DRG is fun though, my Wyvern is named George

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

Tsurupettan posted:

Tp burn, requires large gear investment to use.

Lowest bar of entry to endgame.

Still a joke.

A viable option for tp burn, high bar of entry.

Viable in vagary and dynamis. Gear intensive, slightly niche.

Cannot fill curing except in lowman situations. Very niche uses. If you see one nuking next to a blm, call them a dumbass.

The tank you want when not summoner burning.

Gear intensive tp burn option, not viewed as overly weak or overly strong, just middlng.

Tp burn primadonna. Massively high bar of entry.

Niche strategy uses. Dynamis useful.

Low as gently caress bar to do summoner burn, high bar for nonburn viability.

I can't hear you from the other side of the mob. Nerfed hard but the superstar players still find uses.

Tp burn queen.

This job still exists? Why?

Strong tp burn candidate

Good lowman job. High gear requirement. Good in alot of content

Very good and useful.

Niche strategy class. Can be viable as dd or tank, but needs player with toooons of experience and princess party setups.

About on par with thf for tp burn potential

Skillchain bitch in niche content. Largely for specific omen runs or vagary 4/5

Beats out brd for the primadonna essential buff job of xi. Nerfed in dynamis but still essential. Idris takes months to get

Best tank for summoner burning. Rema takes months to get.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Frog Act posted:

I’m a bit overwhelmed right now - off the top of my head, I have

GEO quest
PUP quest
COP (two promyvions)
Zilart (on M3)
Adoulin (M3)
Aht’Urghan (M2)
ROV
Bastok 6-2
Limit Break 5

Then all the other expansion packs, jobs, cities, event missions, conquest, abyssea, shadowreign, etc. also hitting 119

There is just so much poo poo to do. DRG is fun though, my Wyvern is named George

Good name good wyvern.

I've heard it recommended to do the expansion stories in order, so Zilart > CoP > Aht Urghan. I guess next would be Wings of the Goddess but everyone says that story kind of sucks so maybe just do up to mission 7 since that's all that's required for RoV.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Moonshade Earring is still good and you need to kill Lilith to have access to HTBF version (I’m assuming) so you should complete it. It’s loving looooooong though and it’s easy to get burnt out doing it.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Luckily a goon friend is helping with WOTG as he finishes it too so it will be much more tolerable. I’m just thinking about how I have like...an easy two years of content ahead of me. Three if I’m only quarantined a month

I’m also noticing that the story and quests are better than any FF game I’ve played. Somehow the tone is more serious

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
I love the stories for the game, they're really well done, but on the other hand the player character never really feels like they're DOING much, at least in Zilart and CoP (I haven't gotten through ToAH or WotG yet) - it's mostly you just tagging along as the mainline NPCs do all the important stuff. They're decent stories, but after a buddy pointed that out as we were going through them, it sticks out like a sore thumb to me now.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

The problem I have with WotG is that the cutscenes are much longer than anything previously, the zones are mostly recycled and some made more frustrating to navigate (Jugner Forest), and many of the missions are just cutscene after cutscene and you travelling between two points over and over again. An example case is the Bastok quest where you have to go to a spot in Vunkerl to chase down an enemy, then they send you back to Bastok Markets to get a key item before you then have to return to the same drat spot to actually do the battle. There are several other situations that are very similar. It is much more tolerable now due to having mounts and home point warps, but it's still way too long.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
So on the topic of story progression, is it very easy to replay story missions as long as there's a friend going through them for the first time? I've been playing through with a buddy of mine, but he's much more casual about things than I am - he'll play maybe for 2-3 hours, one or twice a week. I'm wanting to play much more than that, but don't want to totally leave him in the dust story-wise. He'd be fine with me going ahead in the story stuff as long as I'm cool playing through it again with him (which I am) but I wanna be sure it'll be easy enough for me to actually do so. Like obviously I can just lead him around showing him what NPCs to talk to and which ??? points to check (which is how we go through the story-lines currently, I mostly lead and he just follows along getting what cut scenes he needs to), but I wanna be sure for BCNMs I can still join him fine.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

So long as you've cleared a battlefield before, you can enter it again. The person on the mission just has to initiate the battle. Also any key item requirements or whatever are waived if you've already cleared it.

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

All sensitivity has long ago atrophied
There’s a story?

I’ve been pushing through WotG and am staring to round third and reaching the home stretch. Working from home has made it easy between conference calls, customer calls/quotes, I have been blasting through.

I got denouements for my Mnk the other day and holy poo poo is the colossal blow process is hilarious.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

The DRG quest story was surprisingly awesome. Weird magic shape shifting elvaan, a hilarious line about how YOUR WYVERN WILL GROW TO MATURITY...KNOWING ONLY THE DESIRE FOR REVENGE IN ITS HEART.

Hit 75 last night and holy gently caress the spells were expensive, even from a vendor. I spent almost 1/3rd of my gil just buying Blizzard/Fire/Thunder III and Phalanx/Sleep/Slow/Blind II. Luckily I have 25 SP gobbie keys and another 15 days before I can trade them, so I'm hoping I'll be able to make some gil if I get some lucky returns.

I was also thinking of spending my login points on some of those NM summoning items, but I read the 1 damage all class back sword is good for end game stuff? Something about skill chains? I accidentally bought a capacity point ring with my first 1k, the warmachine mount with my next 500, and I'm not sure what to do with the ones I've got left. Any ideas?

Edly
Jun 1, 2007
How did you make enough gil to buy those spells? I've been selling everything I can on the AH and only have like 100k which isn't even enough for one high level scroll. If I converted all my sparks to gil it would be maybe another 300k.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Once you're at like lv60, do your grinding in aht urghan zones while you have sanction on. You'll get a fuckton of imperial standing, which you can spend on imperial bronze pieces. Stacks of 99 are easy to get and sell for 100k-ish on the AH depending on server.

CodfishCartographer fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Mar 27, 2020

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
Spend your Sparks on those Acheron Shields or whatever they are called, and sell them to a vendor in the Nation you have the highest Rep. Been a while since I played but that's what I did. You'll be a gillionaire in no time.

Male of the Century
Jan 7, 2004

PISH-POSH!

hagie posted:

There’s a story?

I’ve been pushing through WotG and am staring to round third and reaching the home stretch. Working from home has made it easy between conference calls, customer calls/quotes, I have been blasting through.

I got denouements for my Mnk the other day and holy poo poo is the colossal blow process is hilarious.

You start as a fresh faced adventurer, wind up uncovering plots of several world ending threats involving monster superweapons and actual Gods (sometimes the superweapon itself is the god) that you ultimately stop through diplomacy, making deals with the devil, time travel, or just punching, and end the game fighting The New God in order to stop the concept (also embodiment) of server shutdowns. The New God is also you from the future that was sent back in time to make sure you (the player) chooses the same path by trying to kill all your friends. It's as Square Enix JRPG as you can get.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Edly posted:

How did you make enough gil to buy those spells? I've been selling everything I can on the AH and only have like 100k which isn't even enough for one high level scroll. If I converted all my sparks to gil it would be maybe another 300k.

A goon friend gave it to me. I would be hosed without the incredible and ongoing largesse of goons, I can’t overstate enough how much more playable this game is with someone nice enough to give you a few mil

I’m hoping I’ll be able to catapult to self sufficiency via SP gobbie key items in two weeks when I can trade them

Also wow I went from 30 WHM to 50 WHM in 25 minutes with my new rhapsody and echad, leveling with a synced 99. It was a level every other kill, owned. I think I am gonna level WHM next cus I’m halfway there and it’s very endgame viable

Ed: honestly if there was a completely safe way to buy gil I would. I looked up the chinese bot prices and they were $5 for 10m. I’d happily spend $25 for $50m because I have things to do irl. I’ve never RMTed before (well once when I was 14 I spent my allowance on 100k, in 2004) but given how botted and hosed the asura economy is, it wouldn’t be that outrageous. I’m just not willing to eat a ban for it

Frog Act fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Mar 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Jamie in discord sells Gil. It's cheap as gently caress. I'm brain damaged from gacha games and dfo so I have no shame in saying I've bought some from him.