Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

track day bro! posted:

i've had a slightly fancier version of this since 2015, mine has solar charging and also picks up some sort of feed to keep it accurate through timezones n poo poo

That’s what my citizen eco drives do, it owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

track day bro! posted:

i've had a slightly fancier version of this since 2015, mine has solar charging and also picks up some sort of feed to keep it accurate through timezones n poo poo

I was gonna get the solar one but I also kinda thought if I’m gonna do that I may as well go all in on the $550 metal ones so I picked this one up first to see how I like it and if I really love it I’ll get the nicer one

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
There's a glitch for unlimited bells in Animal Crossing New Horizons.

https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/640056-animal-crossing-new-horizons-infinite-money-dupe-items-unlimited-bells

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

the corona quid posted:

Look at how loving great this watch is

Phwoar what a watch

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

DrNewton posted:

Hey everyone. I ate an orange. It was juicy,. Lewis would be proud.

#blessed

I miss F1

I've lost one of my front teeth....have to wait another 9 weeks before the gum has healed properly for me to get it replaced with an implant or dental bridge.

Tempted to buy a gold tooth, but probably wont arrive due to all the lockdowns. My work is locked down, but I've still been needed to go in all week.

So, I too miss F1 :(

Edit: And I have to pay overpriced Australia pricing to get my tooth done, instead of taking a cheap flight to thailand and getting it down for 1/10th the price :(

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

you know you cna just do a screenshot and post it on twitter or we

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

:swoon: are lance :swoon:

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

your friend wicka posted:

Tom Nook is not a landlord, he's a community banker who offers you a zero interest loan with no payment deadlines. He delegates complete control of the island's planning and infrastructure to its residents. Tom Nook is good.

I think we can agree that anyone who associates with Goons is Not Good.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
he's pretty chill in the new game, he's like heres some debt just pay it of whenever i dont care

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

track day bro! posted:

he's pretty chill in the new game, he's like heres some debt just pay it of whenever i dont care

what happens if you don't pay it off?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

F1 should cancel the entire season and instead just run the entire season in a day as the top class in the 24 hour of Le Mans.

Rebus
Jan 18, 2006

Meanwhile, somewhere in Grove, work begins on next season's Williams F1 car...

Powershift posted:

F1 should cancel the entire season and instead just run the entire season in a day as the top class in the 24 hour of Le Mans.

Then at the end of the year lose 7 teams as there weren't enough races to meet the TV rights contracts, so no cash monies to go round.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Rebus posted:

Then at the end of the year lose 7 teams as there weren't enough races to meet the TV rights contracts, so no cash monies to go round.

Oh no, not *checks notes* Racing Point!

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

actually racing point are fine they have rich guy money

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

NtotheTC posted:

actually racing point are fine they have rich guy money

I was instinctively going to say Williams but then i saw it was Rebus and didn't want to make him sad.

In related news, my Lance Stroll hat took so long to get here, i genuinely think it was made to order, and the only one in existence.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Holy poo poo where did you get that?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

the corona quid posted:

A dumpster

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

the corona quid posted:

If i tell you it loses it's powers.

pik_d posted:

A dumpster

shhhhhh, shuuutuuuupp

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Powershift posted:

I was instinctively going to say Williams but then i saw it was Rebus and didn't want to make him sad.

In related news, my Lance Stroll hat took so long to get here, i genuinely think it was made to order, and the only one in existence.

Rad hat op, now put them loving V6s together already.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Theophany posted:

Rad hat op, now put them loving V6s together already.

https://i.imgur.com/c4SzntH.mp4

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Powershift posted:

That hat would actually kind of own if it didn't say lance stroll on the side. Even then it isn't bad.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Powershift posted:

This hat looks like somebody broke a D and didn't know how to put it back together

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

This hat looks like somebody broke a D and didn't know how to put it back together

so you're saying Lance Strolls D is broken?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

NtotheTC posted:

so you're saying Lance Strolls D is broken?

No, as I said earlier all of my posts are sincere now.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

God bless you Wicka, you’re one of the good ones.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
So Rebus, are you guys on hiatus, or still working on the car?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Pretty sure rebus mentioned buying a switch, so I'm guessing he's still working and is using the new willaiams design software "mario kart 8"

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Teams are taking their three week summer break early

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

DrNewton posted:

There is only so many Lando Norris Twitch Streams we can handle.

The correct amount is zero. Zero Lando Norris streams.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Should I buy a switch lite or a switch to ride out the apocalypse with?

Rebus
Jan 18, 2006

Meanwhile, somewhere in Grove, work begins on next season's Williams F1 car...

poty posted:

So Rebus, are you guys on hiatus, or still working on the car?

On three week shutdown.

And yes mostly Mario Kart with the fam and Animal Crossing when I get some time to myself.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

This is the book my son was reading to me tonight.

Seems to be the right level for most Ferrari fans.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Dirk Pitt posted:

Get a proper Switch

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

"But Daddy, when you watch cars the red car is always facing the other way?"

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Dirk Pitt posted:

You can't dock the Switch Lite so if you would ever have any intention of playing on your TV you want the regular Switch.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

You can't dock the Switch Lite so if you would ever have any intention of playing on your TV you want the regular Switch.

Could you say that you’re a big fan of docking?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Could you say that you’re a big fan of docking?

Yes, I very much prefer to play video games on my TV. The portability of the Switch is a nice feature - e.g. I play it a lot over my lunch break at work, back when I actually went to work - but I don't like playing on a handheld for long periods of time.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Get a redbox switch, imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Yes, I very much prefer to play video games on my TV. The portability of the Switch is a nice feature - e.g. I play it a lot over my lunch break at work, back when I actually went to work - but I don't like playing on a handheld for long periods of time.

hot