Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Inacio posted:

this guy is acting like the refund subreddit is like, nazis or pedophiles some poo poo.
what the gently caress.

He's melting down over an account that was created three years ago and posted its first negative thing about Star Citizen in the last week lol. I can think of maybe three people who are insane enough to have sat on an alt account for three years, and zero people who are insane enough to have done that and then blown it by being like "this looks like poo poo lol"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

WTF is that behind the bed that says "CAUTION HOT SURFACE" supposed to do?

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

TheAgent posted:

yeah its always been that we are somehow stalking and harassing employees, doxxing them, causing total rampant chaos because we uh can't take over the game or something because we are super into EVE and Ben Lesnick, Developer said that we can't win this game

its the same conspiracy poo poo that gets posted to facebook/twitter but in game form. all they have to do is read this thread for five minutes to realize we are a bunch of morons and the only real threat we pose is creating ship hentai

We are just mad because we couldn't twist CIG into doing what we want.

Which was *checks notes* a fun, playable game...

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Inacio posted:

really dude

They didn't even have the courage to go with Japanese aesthetic that's based around living in extremely tight spaces. No, they nicked the view.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Colostomy Bag posted:

Space trouser press, for the space traveling salesman and temporarily displaced space husbands.

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

We are just mad because we couldn't twist CIG into doing what we want.

Which was *checks notes* a fun, playable game...

Not me, I was after a seat on the board and an expense account, through advanced snark and poo poo-posting.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Agony Aunt posted:

We are everywhere!

We control the horizontal, and the vertical!

:golfclap:

Pixelate
Jan 6, 2018

"You win by having fun"

TheAgent posted:

the only real threat we pose is creating ship hentai

With bears you say?

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer

Colostomy Bag posted:

I also love the cellphone (?) levitating an inch above the shelf like this is gamebryo.

Pixelate
Jan 6, 2018

"You win by having fun"
Still morbidly checking the trades sub.

There’s at least one Wing Commander, a couple of Space Marshals, and various scrubby High Admirals trying to prise their thousands back out.

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:
I have uploaded November -> February recaps to https://pricelesstrainwreck.github.io/ for your enjoyment.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Hav posted:

They didn't even have the courage to go with Japanese aesthetic that's based around living in extremely tight spaces. No, they nicked the view.

But in true SC fashion they made it look worse than something done by hand by one guy twenty five years ago.

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development

Beet Wagon posted:

He's melting down over an account that was created three years ago and posted its first negative thing about Star Citizen in the last week lol. I can think of maybe three people who are insane enough to have sat on an alt account for three years, and zero people who are insane enough to have done that and then blown it by being like "this looks like poo poo lol"

I created my reFUDer alt accounts 15 years ago when Star Citizen development began :eng101:

Hi Verticles & Toejam :wave:

Sanya Juutilainen
Jun 19, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheAgent posted:

yeah its always been that we are somehow stalking and harassing employees, doxxing them, causing total rampant chaos because we uh can't take over the game or something because we are super into EVE and Ben Lesnick, Developer said that we can't win this game

its the same conspiracy poo poo that gets posted to facebook/twitter but in game form. all they have to do is read this thread for five minutes to realize we are a bunch of morons and the only real threat we pose is creating ship hentai

Where is this ship hentai and do I need to get platinum for that?

Pixelate
Jan 6, 2018

"You win by having fun"

Virtual Captain posted:

I have uploaded November -> February recaps to https://pricelesstrainwreck.github.io/ for your enjoyment.

A roadmap that never disappoints

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

Sanya Juutilainen posted:

Where is this ship hentai and do I need to get platinum for that?
paging the titanic

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Inacio posted:

really dude

I'm the floating datapad and windows that you can't put anything on because they're loving slanted.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Inacio posted:

really dude

Love to sleep next to a window with no blinds or curtains.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Quavers posted:

I created my reFUDer alt accounts 15 years ago when Star Citizen development began :eng101:

Hi Verticles & Toejam :wave:

my top secret alt account is only a year old:

Also, please don't tell anyone that this is my alt account, lots of Citizens have been looking for it for a long time and if they find it I'm done for!

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Codependent Poster posted:

Must be a bitch for Ortwin when the sun comes up.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Erenthal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ztrv_ZML8w

drat you Eagle Dynamics for stealing all of Chris Robert's ideas!!!!

I don't know, the snoopy caps looked very low fidelity. They need at least 40,000 more polys to compete with Star Citizen.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Everyone in this thread is just an alt for Derek Smart anyway

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.

Colostomy Bag posted:

The procedural eggs won't cook themselves.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Codependent Poster posted:

the glass is self-dimming obviously since you're in a high tech ultratrillionaire planet
however that feature isn't in yet. please look forward to the tier 1/2 implementations of the windows

Dogeh
Aug 30, 2017

ShitMeter: -------------|- 99%

Colostomy Bag posted:

Must be a bitch for Ortwin when the sun comes up.

gently caress, I snorted coffee, you bastard.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Virtual Captain posted:

the level of Special this takes is on par with the level it takes to become a Citizen. good poo poo keep it up

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Dogeh posted:

gently caress, I snorted coffee, you bastard.

Thank you.

And just to add I absolve myself from the damage created to your equipment.

Colostomy Bag fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Mar 27, 2020

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer
This is a bit dreams.mp4 but I still give him a bigger chance of pulling it off than I give CIG to actually make a proper game :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_bW3ab8YAk

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time

DigitalPenny posted:

I thought the tax credit was a direct reduction in cost not a direct subsidey?

Nope. It's a cash payment. Paid in the latter half of the year, based on the previous years valid expenditure. It's 25% of 80% of expenditure, which is the same as just saying 20%.

So the company currently known as Cloud Imperium UK Ltd issued more shares on 31 January 2020. 46,129 at £128.41 and 9250 at £78.101. gently caress if I know. This would represent another £5.92m and £722k of capital for the company.

I would imagine they might make a press release once this info gets circulated. Otherwise, we will know who bought these new shares either at the end of 2020 or so when they either file a confirmation statement or their accounts (assuming they disclose the post year-end event).

Maybe they blew through the Calder cash entirely already. I give up trying to make sense of anything.

Pilz
Jul 25, 2016
Grimey Drawer
It occurs to me that they might be avoiding shutting down studios because they don't want the people who know where the skeletons are buried to no longer have a reason to keep that information hidden? I doubt it would matter to the cultists though, they'd just write it off as disgruntled workers whining.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

shrach posted:

I give up trying to make sense of anything.

This could be the intent.

ClownBobo
Jan 3, 2020

vIHbe'chugh, vaj Huch law' Sovbe'lu'

Pilz posted:

It occurs to me that they might be avoiding shutting down studios because they don't want the people who know where the skeletons are buried to no longer have a reason to keep that information hidden? I doubt it would matter to the cultists though, they'd just write it off as disgruntled workers whining.

Well, if we're headed to another Chronicles of whatever the name of that game was solution, why waste the money continuing to pay the B team we've seen repping CI over the last several? I really doubt they know anything which could do any real damage. Same probably goes for anyone Jared or smarter.

Instead, they all should be told the COVID thing is much worse than anyone could have anticipated, the grunts should be given a small severance in exchange for signing a new and improved entirely unenforceable NDA and then be promised to be brought back just as soon as the all clear siren sounds. Anyone Jared or smarter should be told to take a couple weeks for themselves off the grid to allow the dust from the outbound migration to settle.

By the time any of these fairy tale town dwellers realize ain't nothing coming back, Crobear, Brobear, Strangli, and Ortwinning will be all moved onto Little St. Germs with the Germaphobe and his busted rubber spawn Master Junior Sparkles.

A year from now Crobear will send out a dispatch explaining why Congress's failure to include money for CI in the COVID bailout package was the single solitary and only reason the dream had to die.

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKcCqzHbDmY

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Hmm, time to dangle the Idris cat toy again

Look, morons! Big spaceship! Go get it!

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
roadmap roundup

quote:

Notable Changes for March 27th, 2020

Docking
The work needed for both Ship-to-Ship Docking and Ship-to-Station Docking is the same now that the physics proxy has been completed. Instead of working on Ship-to-Ship Docking, then Ship-to-Station, we are able to roll it into one card and deliver all of it in Alpha 4.1. In addition, the description has been updated to reflect the combination. Adding the ability to dock and spawn vehicles connected to space stations, as well as docking two ships together. This functionality is required for some of the larger ships to spawn at certain locations.

Security System
Due to work on other tasks taking longer than expected, including tasks towards the upcoming Prison System and a handful of tasks surrounding an unannounced event, there was not enough bandwidth able to be allocated to this system for this quarter. We’ve removed this card from the roadmap temporarily until we are able to accurately determine where in our schedule it will fall.

Space Station - Cargo Deck
The description for this card has been updated. Cargo Decks are facilities within Rest Stops where players can handle all their cargo needs. From dropping off and picking up, buying new cargo equipment, and taking on cargo-related missions.
lol

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Not enough bandwidth?

commando in tophat
Sep 5, 2019
Notable Changes for March 27th, 2020

The description for this card has been updated

:shuckyes:

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Colostomy Bag posted:

Not enough bandwidth?
Stadia Citizen

monkeytek
Jun 8, 2010

It wasn't an ELE that wiped out the backer funds. It was Tristan Timothy Taylor.

shrach posted:

Nope. It's a cash payment. Paid in the latter half of the year, based on the previous years valid expenditure. It's 25% of 80% of expenditure, which is the same as just saying 20%.

So the company currently known as Cloud Imperium UK Ltd issued more shares on 31 January 2020. 46,129 at £128.41 and 9250 at £78.101. gently caress if I know. This would represent another £5.92m and £722k of capital for the company.

I would imagine they might make a press release once this info gets circulated. Otherwise, we will know who bought these new shares either at the end of 2020 or so when they either file a confirmation statement or their accounts (assuming they disclose the post year-end event).

Maybe they blew through the Calder cash entirely already. I give up trying to make sense of anything.

would you say you ABSOLVE yourself of trying to figure it out?

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

TheAgent posted:

roadmap roundup

lol

"and deliver all of it in Alpha 4.1"

I look forward to all this not making the cut for 4.1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marumaru
May 20, 2013