Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

i do agree that it would be better if they didn't die and instead were just forced to live like normal people. but that probably wont happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

It’s a shame that while covid19 has made more people realize we need to eat the rich, those same people cannot congregate

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bundy posted:

The monarchy should go in this, the 21st century, but there's far more palatable ways than hoping they're swept up in a pandemic (not to mention the public displays afterwards).

correct, and the more palatable way rhymes with 'quarantine'

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

It’s a shame that while covid19 has made more people realize we need to eat the rich, those same people cannot congregate

lol

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

seems kinda strange to handwring over the royal family slash deathwishing when you previously had a torycide avatar

Sphyre fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Mar 27, 2020

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Ive been stuck working from home for two weeks now and I am going insane

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Sphyre posted:

seems kinda strange to handwring over the royal family slash deathwishing when you previously had a torycide avatar

Actual death/suffering fantasies in posts mid pandemic are the same thing as a satirical Jeremy Corbyn avatar, yes

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Ciprian Maricon posted:

Ive been stuck working from home for two weeks now and I am going insane

:same: except while going insane ive also been extremely productive, go figure

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
We all love the Permanent Mach Day Thread

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Could you contract COVID-19 by eating an infected rich person? Asking for a friend.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Does anyone have a goal of the season compilation from this year

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Weedle posted:

you're telling me there wasn't ONE grisly murder or mysterious death in that house in over 400 years?

Ash murdered a taxi driver and stuffed his corpse under the floorboards pass it on

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I’ve not seen a single ghost and I’m unaware of any cool murders

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Bape Culture posted:

I’ve not seen a single ghost and I’m unaware of any cool murders

what about boring, run of the mill murders

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
The only people I am wishing death upon are the dumb poo poo fuckwits who are exhibiting extremely malicious stupidity in these times, various examples of which being ignoring quarantine orders to carry on their normal lives thereby disseminating the disease further, or licking surfaces in public areas, or touting their coronavirus cures etc

Funny how quite a few of the cases of the 'refusing quarantine to continue their normal life' cunts are religious and end up infecting half of the congregation

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Hello football friends

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

vyelkin posted:

:same: except while going insane ive also been extremely productive, go figure

My whole team is cranking out work faster than I've ever seen, including me. Who would've thought that having a quiet space where you're not surrounded by a ton of people and noise is actually helpful for working :thunk:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

My whole team is cranking out work faster than I've ever seen, including me. Who would've thought that having a quiet space where you're not surrounded by a ton of people and noise is actually helpful for working :thunk:

Hell yeah, WFH is great for cranking

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Butterfly Valley posted:

The only people I am wishing death upon are the dumb poo poo fuckwits who are exhibiting extremely malicious stupidity in these times, various examples of which being ignoring quarantine orders to carry on their normal lives thereby disseminating the disease further, or licking surfaces in public areas, or touting their coronavirus cures etc

Funny how quite a few of the cases of the 'refusing quarantine to continue their normal life' cunts are religious and end up infecting half of the congregation

I follow this drum and bass "producer" on insta who seems like a good lad if a bit thick, but his stories have been full of "THE GOVUHMIN IS LAWYIN TO YA. THERES NOO COROONAVEYEROOS ITS ALL SHITE" and I'm wondering just how many people think like this.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Yeah, I've been cranking a lot more, too.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

your friend wicka posted:

Hell yeah, WFH is great for cranking

would anyone like to simulcrank at 11 AM EST today

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Ive been like 100% more productive since moving to wfh, ive finished 2 projects and finished up 5 things that have been on backlog for ages.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ONZ1WgTE9U

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

would anyone like to simulcrank at 11 AM EST today

Starting or finishing at 11am? Or both??

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Starting or finishing at 11am? Or both??

Yes

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Hey computer havers, get the Folding@Home client from foldingathome.org https://foldingathome.org/start-folding/ and join our team, The Stuart Folden

https://stats.foldingathome.org/team/253272

There's folds for analysing the SARS Coronavirus and Coronavirus-2 (the one that causes COVID-19) so donate your cpu cycles!

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

About as dead as you I would imagine. Hello.

Hello GG. I hope all is well.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

oliwan posted:

oh cool, I hope we can get the same fun sexism, racism and ableist slurs in the football forum again like we used to.

Sounds good to me

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Gigi Galli posted:

I follow this drum and bass "producer" on insta who seems like a good lad if a bit thick, but his stories have been full of "THE GOVUHMIN IS LAWYIN TO YA. THERES NOO COROONAVEYEROOS ITS ALL SHITE" and I'm wondering just how many people think like this.

ive been silently noting the many stories of "this person thought covid was a scam and now they have it and/or died from it how sad"

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Gigi Galli posted:

lmao has boris really got the rona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR2JtsVumFA

Woow!

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

I've had this song in my head because of this poo poo on and off for at least a fortnight

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
And Weird Al refuses to do a parody cover.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

CyberPingu posted:

And Weird Al refuses to do a parody cover.

"Oh my, Corona" is what goes around my head to that tune

"Don't stand next to me, next to me" etc

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
Lads, I am annoyed that I don't have remote access to my work setup so I cannot post old football images in these trying times

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

brocked posted:

Lads, I am annoyed that I don't have remote access to my work setup so I cannot post old football images in these trying times

Dammit, another casualty of the Sharona. When will it stop??

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

brocked posted:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i've just been given an initial 3 week full pay period off work while they try and get everyone working from home but i'm a contractor doing some poo poo job that isn't critical so it'll be some time

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Also my dumb rear end thought My Sharona was a Robert Palmer track for a long time

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Jose posted:

i've just been given an initial 3 week full pay period off work while they try and get everyone working from home but i'm a contractor doing some poo poo job that isn't critical so it'll be some time

Too bad flights are cancelled. Somethingawful need you drunkposting from epicenter New York.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Alexa, define "sport"

NinpoEspiritoSanto fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Mar 27, 2020