Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

EorayMel posted:

We welcome you to INVESTMENT WORLD. an Hourly Pay investment platform , the first investment company with larger profit ,A System with Artificial Intelligence, we have EV SSL from Comodo. DDOS Protection .we have Reliable and Profitable Plans . This program is open for Investors all over the world, people who makes Investments and Enjoy Profit. We accept ,Paypal, credit cards, debit cards, Bitcoin , Ethereum and Bitcoin cash. We Provide 100% Money Back Guaranteed with Profit. FASTER GROW YOUR MONEY START MINIMUM $50. We ensure the security of your account and the security of your funds .We study the market every day, find and evaluate new potential projects.

Why Invest With Us?
Trust, reliability, and transparency is our ethos. And we’re proud to keep our values aligned with our clients visions in order for them to achieve the highest levels of investment safety, security and peace of mind allowing them to continue their daily lives whilst their money works for them. Your capital investment remains 100% protected. Our investment methods are unique. We utilize cutting edge technology and trade a diverse range of currency pairs. With the simple and logical investment plans accompanied by high and stable profit, it will simplify everyone’s thinking about the online investment world and help people make money more easily in that.The most important aspect of our investments, which range from low, middle and high income are based on the fact that our core investment is always guaranteed.

How to Invest.

Click on our Investment plan.(https://www.investmetworld.site/investment-plan/) Choose the best perfect plan for you.

Fill in the form and all page must be filled correctly.

Please do not fail to write review about us and your experince,after you have invested and received your profits. it helps our company and also create more trust to our investors.

:) Our happy investors :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5BmXR0ijeI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfxlRs-HtZI

how could you leave out the answer to "is investment world protected from hacker attacks"

quote:

Is Investment world protected against hacker attacks & what about the security?
Yes, we are using a strong 5 Gbps DDoS Protection with 99% up-time guarantee. Complex Layer 7 Protection. Global CDN Acceleration. Global Protected DNS. Web Application Firewall + Certified Domain SSL certificate for secure connection to our website.

wow, a certified domain ssl certificate!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

EorayMel posted:

We welcome you to INVESTMENT WORLD. an Hourly Pay investment platform , the first investment company with larger profit ,A System with Artificial Intelligence, we have EV SSL from Comodo. DDOS Protection .we have Reliable and Profitable Plans . This program is open for Investors all over the world, people who makes Investments and Enjoy Profit. We accept ,Paypal, credit cards, debit cards, Bitcoin , Ethereum and Bitcoin cash. We Provide 100% Money Back Guaranteed with Profit. FASTER GROW YOUR MONEY START MINIMUM $50. We ensure the security of your account and the security of your funds .We study the market every day, find and evaluate new potential projects.

Why Invest With Us?
Trust, reliability, and transparency is our ethos. And we’re proud to keep our values aligned with our clients visions in order for them to achieve the highest levels of investment safety, security and peace of mind allowing them to continue their daily lives whilst their money works for them. Your capital investment remains 100% protected. Our investment methods are unique. We utilize cutting edge technology and trade a diverse range of currency pairs. With the simple and logical investment plans accompanied by high and stable profit, it will simplify everyone’s thinking about the online investment world and help people make money more easily in that.The most important aspect of our investments, which range from low, middle and high income are based on the fact that our core investment is always guaranteed.

How to Invest.

Click on our Investment plan.(https://www.investmetworld.site/investment-plan/) Choose the best perfect plan for you.

Fill in the form and all page must be filled correctly.

Please do not fail to write review about us and your experince,after you have invested and received your profits. it helps our company and also create more trust to our investors.

:) Our happy investors :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5BmXR0ijeI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfxlRs-HtZI

:same:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Shame Boy posted:

how could you leave out the answer to "is investment world protected from hacker attacks"

:wrong:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

:thunk:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Shame Boy posted:

7 layer burrito protection

e:

orange juche fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Mar 27, 2020

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Accpet

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
what if I like minedomming cuz im a coincuck

hijack my browser cryptodaddy

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

orange juche posted:

7 layer burrito protection

e:

wrong domain

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Well, I'm convinced, sir.

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003
if youre a scam youre legally obligated to tell me or youre committing perjury

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

The Management posted:

a p dece six and a half figgies is $150k, this is yospos canon.

a deece six and a half is $316k

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

The only acceptable annual income is 489k in any currency.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
640k is enough for anybody

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

and that's the bottom line

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

640k is enough for anybody

how many butts can i fit in 640k?

How many butts can I fit if i have himem.sys and set
code:
DOS=HIGH
in config.sys?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

i’m a fraud and i speak broken italian

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

orange juche posted:

how many butts can i fit in 640k?

How many butts can I fit if i have himem.sys and set
code:
DOS=HIGH
in config.sys?

DOS=HIGH,UMB if anything. Also you'll need 198151 3½" floppies to store the blockchain.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

gschmidl posted:

DOS=HIGH,UMB if anything. Also you'll need 198151 3½" floppies to store the blockchain.

Insert disk # 69420 into Drive A: and strike "Enter" to continue with this transaction

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

orange juche posted:

Insert disk # 69420 into Drive A: and strike "Enter" to continue with this transaction

dnn-DNN dnn-DNN dnn-DNN DNN-DNN tchktchktchktchktchk MRRT

Read error on drive A:

(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)gnore?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

gschmidl posted:

Read error on drive A:

(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)gnore?

Search your disorganized piles of floppies on the desk and floor for your cleaning diskette (floppy disk caddies are for civilized people), fail to find it, slap computer on the side, call it a piece of poo poo, go microwave some chicken tendies, and eat them angrily while internally cursing that all your butts were lost because your floppy drive crapped out.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

orange juche posted:

someone tell luke-dash-jr that this is the true tonal way to mine bitcoins

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Il numero va su, però.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

uhh sir that's clearly five and three-half figgies, sir

you are scam

gschmidl posted:

Read error on drive A:

(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)gnore, (Y)ospos?

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

orange juche posted:

code:
DOS=HIGH

me too :okpos:

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

AlbieQuirky posted:

i’m a fraud and i speak broken italian

I'm sorry, we're looking for a higher level of fraud. if you had claimed to be fluent...

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

what if you're fluent but fraudulently claim to only speak broken italian?

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Boxturret posted:

what if you're fluent but fraudulently claim to only speak broken italian?

would you have sex with mamma mia to save yourself?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

soldo di culo

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Weatherman posted:

would you have sex with mamma mia to save yourself?

idk maybe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAuScs66u1g&t=5s

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/tylerwinklevoss/status/1243191745422266371?s=20

Masiakasaurus
Oct 11, 2012
also the money having disease

...!
Oct 5, 2003

hey guess what

when ross ordered hits on those people, he wasn't thinking about himself. he was thinking of the millions of lives that would be lost if silk road was taken down

butcherofballyhoo -2 points 2 hours ago

Get bent bro. He was saving thousands bc of the violence in the drug game. Someone was threatening that solution (and even though it was the cops that came up with it all and he weakly gave in) honestly saving thousands, helping destroy the most insidious war on drugs that destroys communities and families, than gently caress the guy that threatens that, he’s the human garbage. Grow up.

Nope. It’s consistent. He was talked into a stupid plan setup by the cops. But why he gave in was a system he created was destroying the war on drugs which has killed and destroyed more people than even the Nazis. So yes he agreed to a stupid plan but it was to save millions ultimately, and no one actually did die. All consistent. Sorry you can’t think more broadly about difficult subjects. I can’t change brain size.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

https://mobile.twitter.com/VThiphop/status/1243662478497677313

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

...! posted:

butcherofballyhoo -2 points 2 hours ago

Get bent bro. He was saving thousands bc of the violence in the drug game. Someone was threatening that solution (and even though it was the cops that came up with it all and he weakly gave in) honestly saving thousands, helping destroy the most insidious war on drugs that destroys communities and families, than gently caress the guy that threatens that, he’s the human garbage. Grow up.

Nope. It’s consistent. He was talked into a stupid plan setup by the cops. But why he gave in was a system he created was destroying the war on drugs which has killed and destroyed more people than even the Nazis. So yes he agreed to a stupid plan but it was to save millions ultimately, and no one actually did die. All consistent. Sorry you can’t think more broadly about difficult subjects. I can’t change brain size.

hey on the bright side at least they admit that the nazis killed people

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

prison ins the safest place to be for ross, if only the rest of us were so lucky :smith:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Does that foundation just hand out free rosses or is it some kind of buy one get one free deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

when cloning is a thing, they can be bought on the darknet