Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://twitter.com/GalagaWiki/status/1243630340301873152?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

triple sulk posted:

never stop posting

i will try

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1243544423310471170?s=20

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

inquiring minds demand to know!

https://twitter.com/mondomascots/status/1243397620774531078?s=20

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

hmm that def looks fuckable

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

sry, i'm taken

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

classic trimp

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Whatapityonyou/status/1243571642602639360

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Trrohlp

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Spergin Morlock posted:

apropos of nothing, whatever happened to that Chinese spy lady who was running the rub and tug near maralago?

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/hornytoll

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

not an endorsement posted:

compilin my conoravirus content

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i had a client call me up today after we talked about some money stuff and they were like "I bet nobody ever asks you this but I've been thinking about you a lot lately and I need to know if you have accepted Jesus into your heart."

and i said "yeah im catholilc" which i dont understand why but like people who arent catholic who ask you that question just accept that youre diet pepsi brand jesus loving and they wont try as hard and they will make jokes about how thier numerically smaller faith somehow still loves me. im not a religion guy ive just noticed it helps people stop bothering me. that was a weird conversation

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

99% of the comments are democrat nazis talking poo poo about bernie and saying actually bennett and warren did all the good things and bernie stole it from them just like he stole everything else while he was kissing his own reflection in the mirror lmao i hope all these wastes of air die slow from corona

Rah! has issued a correction as of 08:44 on Mar 28, 2020

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like im an atheist but everyone in my family is catholic so my conception of faith is going to a church with a slapping set of organs and kind of just waiting between sermons until the choir and hte organs got going again and then tossing like a $1 or $5 bill into a collection plate on a stick. i think thats why catholicism is so successful they didnt let people hand the collection plate around they just shoved it in your face like one of those vaudeville hooks they used to pull people off stage

Flooger
Dec 26, 2004

pres using a disaster for political burns and gently caress yous. SAD!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Is there anyone left that Trump has not insulted on Twitter over coronavirus stuff? I read that he called the CEO of GM a fuckup because uh... something? I dunno.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

trump

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i have the covid now but my doctor said i will be fine. getting over covid is about wanting to live, and i have a lot of people i need to own online. the doctor said he could see my soul, and that it looked very young, and that my vigorous spirit would overcome anything the covid could throw at me. he also had me spit into a bucket for an hour to relieve my sanguine gland. i only go to doctors who accept humors theory

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Samurai Sanders posted:

Is there anyone left that Trump has not insulted on Twitter over coronavirus stuff? I read that he called the CEO of GM a fuckup because uh... something? I dunno.

i heard from someone the president doesn't care for women

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
as long as i keep my sanguinity in check with my bile, i will be fine. the same guy who helped steve jobs beat cancer is bleeding me right now

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me, with several missing teeth, talking to a client: ifff you giff me your numbfer i can puff you in touch wiff stefe joffs barber

*snorts mercury*

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

put me in your will, cumshitter. I'll be the gay son you never had

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/kyle_feldscher/status/1243665656316342275?s=21

The woman

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

wish i had a time machine so i could go back in time to buy trump steaks and laugh my rear end off while cooking them

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

the British pm has the "rona and it's only c-tier news at best lol

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

When you think about it, he's more of a p minister.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

get outta my inbox

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

mornin' :coffee:

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

lol this guy used to be in a private facebook group i was in

he's extremely stupid and got dunked on constantly

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

DryGoods posted:

don't be negative
things are looking up

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Unrelated image

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i think the bill mitchell rule is dumb and people hollering "DON'T POST BILL MITCHELL" is more annoying than laughing at dumb bill mitchell tweets

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

cumshitter posted:

as long as i keep my sanguinity in check with my bile, i will be fine. the same guy who helped steve jobs beat cancer is bleeding me right now

gently caress yes, this is the good poo poo

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

smarxist posted:

i think the bill mitchell rule is dumb and people hollering "DON'T POST BILL MITCHELL" is more annoying than laughing at dumb bill mitchell tweets

many sides

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

emfive posted:

wish I could trade all the politicians in Nigeria for one Donald Trump. I've never seen a leader so passionate for his country as he is. I love you Sir for your Faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.

you have yourselves a loving deal

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

smarxist posted:

pretty sure laughing at bill mitchell tweets is an ADA violation

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Bert Roberge posted:

Golf is still safe guys! Just don't touch the flag!

Is this a public forum? I wonder if we can go in there like the TPC and post filth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Pretty loving funny how the democrats shot their diapers on M4A but trump can go “haha defense production act go brrrr”.