Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

I felt that way yesterday but the resident services building opened today and now I feel overwhelmed by the amount of stuff to do lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The crafting system is truly great and really allows you to get into one of those "I'm gonna spend all day decorating" moods whereas with the other games you'd just have to wait until you had enough furniture to decorate something.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

American McGay posted:

The crafting system is truly great and really allows you to get into one of those "I'm gonna spend all day decorating" moods whereas with the other games you'd just have to wait until you had enough furniture to decorate something.
I like where my house is now but I've collected a bunch of pieces to do a cute bathroom once I get a second room.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

i really need sandals

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

American McGay posted:

There's always something to do in Animal Crossing.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Think I’m done for the day so I’m just going to afk with my gates open until I go to bed. Free oranges for anyone who wants them

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I need those hieroglyphics immediately

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

I’m waiting for my home to be built and for the daily fossils to respawn so that I can get the museum built.

This early on I feel like I’ve run out of things to do. But that’s okay :)

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

TURGID TOMFOOLERY posted:

I’m waiting for my home to be built and for the daily fossils to respawn so that I can get the museum built.

This early on I feel like I’ve run out of things to do. But that’s okay :)

There is a lot coming up. You'll have your hands full for the next couple of days at least

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Anybody have bleachers or a similar style seating furniture? I'm installing a basketball court in my attic and need somewhere for people to watch me do sick dunks.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

:hai:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's something magical about when it rains in game while it's raining IRL.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

One of my villagers just taught me how to sneeze. May have to quarantine my island

etherealshaq
Mar 6, 2010

COME DOWN AND EAT CHICKEN WITH ME, BEAUTIFUL. IT'S SOOOOOOOOOO DARK

American McGay posted:

Anybody have bleachers or a similar style seating furniture? I'm installing a basketball court in my attic and need somewhere for people to watch me do sick dunks.

the camel sells a wall design that's an animation of a cheering crowd, perfect for a basketball court

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
Does anyone know what happens to their houses when villagers eventually leave.. do new animals move into their old houses or need to be built new ones? I want to move everyones house for a project.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I visited evil eagles island and he has cool designs all over the ground. Sorry I didn’t leave anything but I took some cherries. I was supposed to only take a nook flight so I didn’t have anything in hand and I spent all my bells at the shops. I’ll send something in the mail.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Going afk with the gates open again, but the harvest is better today—now Iona’s got oranges, peaches, cherries, coconuts, and 1 single pear tree ready to be picked. Come on by if you want em.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I visited evil eagles island and he has cool designs all over the ground. Sorry I didn’t leave anything but I took some cherries. I was supposed to only take a nook flight so I didn’t have anything in hand and I spent all my bells at the shops. I’ll send something in the mail.

Thanks for stopping by.

I've got Mabel here selling fedoras. Will probably stay open all day again while I'm at work. Check out my secret north beach if you stop by.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Brasseye posted:

Does anyone know what happens to their houses when villagers eventually leave.. do new animals move into their old houses or need to be built new ones? I want to move everyones house for a project.
I can't confirm for sure but it seems pretty likely based on the way the other plots you set up work that the house would stay empty until a new villager decides to move in.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

herculon posted:

One of my villagers just taught me how to sneeze. May have to quarantine my island

https://twitter.com/nickwiger/status/1243684181374164992?s=20

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

In Training posted:

There's something magical about when it rains in game while it's raining IRL.

This is happening for me as well. Really good morning feels.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Kinda makes you wish the quarantine would last forever...

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

My gates are open if anyone wants to drop by. There's a pile of free stuff by the entrance. My island name is koholint, which is the same as evil eagle's but all the eagles on my island are chaotic neutral

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Anybody have the park bench recipe and can craft me a couple? Jumping head first into city planning this afternoon.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

American McGay posted:

Anybody have the park bench recipe and can craft me a couple? Jumping head first into city planning this afternoon.

The iron one? I can probably whip up two or three

Edit: I have the "iron garden bench," is that what you're looking for

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

que sera sera posted:

My gates are open if anyone wants to drop by. There's a pile of free stuff by the entrance. My island name is koholint, which is the same as evil eagle's but all the eagles on my island are chaotic neutral

Took some apples and left a big pile of pears and a drawing of a whale on your bulletin board. Cool town

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Nostradingus posted:

The iron one? I can probably whip up two or three

Edit: I have the "iron garden bench," is that what you're looking for
I think so yeah. The one that looks like you'd see it in a town park under a tree or whatever.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

American McGay posted:

I think so yeah. The one that looks like you'd see it in a town park under a tree or whatever.

Open your dang gate and I'll drop them off

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Aight. I'm Cobalt Cay.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

American McGay posted:

Aight. I'm Cobalt Cay.

grinning like a madman as i prepare to deliver the most brutal own possible with the simple change of a letter

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

grinning like a madman as i prepare to deliver the most brutal own possible with the simple change of a letter

dude.. check out that guys username :staredog:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm looking for wild log benches. Anyone have the recipe?

Edit: Got a set from Drew.

Evil Eagle fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Mar 28, 2020

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Imp Zone is cool, but I never posted a ton so I just looked at 5 pages real quick and decided to visit the people who have avatars that I recognize as being cool elsewhere on the forums & as never having been confirmed sex criminals appearing in the FYAD goonlulz thread of past, and everyone has cool Islands!

I somehow didn't notice that you could buy the starter-Isle fruit until visiting my 4th Island; so apologies for picking oranges and cherries instead of buying them @ the shop since that's actually possible, it turns out :sweatdrop: but left a bunch of pears, at least, but don't recognize the in-game usernames of anyone and people were AFK, but if there has been highly illegal fruit-picking that might be me :negative:

Absurdly cool & cute game, and super neat to see what kinda stuff people do and the different villagers! Must be a ton; I don't think I've seen any doubles yet!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Don’t know if you visited me but I left all my trees unpicked for visitors to take from. 400 bells per individual fruit is crazy lol, no need to pay that, and it only works for the fruit they started with

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Brasseye posted:

I can't do it yet but Tom Nook was telling me about how in the future as more animals move in we can go ahead and designate lots in advance , so I'm thinking you eventually get to pick where future houses go and they stay there

Oh Mister B
Feb 29, 2008

i could not get thru september w/o a battle
if i see one more motherfreaking black bass....

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Oh Mister B posted:

you're gonna see a lot more lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Oh Mister B posted:

not a metalhead huh