Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Britt, for the love of god, stop putting makeup on that corpse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
https://twitter.com/missyhyatt/status/1243566745669042176

https://twitter.com/EFFYlives/status/1243684494256848896

https://twitter.com/SuperKingofBros/status/1243670909489164288

A thread:
https://twitter.com/EFFYlives/status/1243678597338083330

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Don't worry Effy, my dear old friend stab is making sure nobody forgets the name SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXY EDDY

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

Super No Vacancy posted:

riddle's offense has always looked really soft it's been his biggest flaw forever
Riddle really, really loves the "pretending to hurt people without actually hurting them" part of pro wrestling. IIRC, he really didn't like the psychological burden of knocking people out in MMA, and being so good at it so naturally probably didn't help how it impacted him. The one time I got to hang out with a baked Matthew Riddle, he gently threw working strikes at me as he talked about how much he loves not hurting people while making people think he's hurting them.

(But yes, his strikes have looked a lot worse in NXT.)

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Hahaha

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Ortiz loving owns:
https://twitter.com/Ortiz_Powerful/status/1243596808103886852
https://twitter.com/Ortiz_Powerful/status/1243597641897906177

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ortiz is the worst loving heel literally everything he does is likeable

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

The Proud & Powerful face run after the Inner Circle implode is going to be so loving lit.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

For real if they ever fully turn on Jericho it'll be a pop for the ages.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
https://twitter.com/Jordan_Devlin1/status/1243873581056110592?s=19

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Hahaha gently caress

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

jesus WEP posted:

Ortiz is the worst loving heel literally everything he does is likeable

Crossposting from the games thread. There's a new modern day database in TEW 2016 that people have been simulating a bunch in anticipation for TEW 2020 and in one of them this happened.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Mob posted:

Don't worry Effy, my dear old friend stab is making sure nobody forgets the name SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXY EDDY

:hmmyes:

Sidebar story just for you Mob

As some of you know, I was at the Clusterfuck last year. Eddy does his shtick, camera pans out.

What Eddy then does is he goes around the entire crowd still naked. Looks for the group we were with (we were upstairs, and yes he went upstairs in a sold out crowd still naked) and basically gives us the sign to go backstage.

We go backstage, couple minutes later Effy comes out. Effy basically tells Eddy he loved the spot, and that it was going to blow up and he should exploit social media so he's all over the place (Eddy didn't have a single social account except for FB at this point)

We then chainsmoke a bunch, drink a bunch, and pet Matt Tremont's dog (he is a good dogge).

The end.

stab fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Mar 28, 2020

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

If playing EWR 15 years ago taught me anything, it would be that Sexxxy Eddy should be hired by a major promotion because he'll become the biggest star in wrestling in about two weeks.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Doc M posted:

If playing EWR 15 years ago taught me anything, it would be that Sexxxy Eddy should be hired by a major promotion because he'll become the biggest star in wrestling in about two weeks.

Or he'd end up arrested

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ChrisBTY posted:

Crossposting from the games thread. There's a new modern day database in TEW 2016 that people have been simulating a bunch in anticipation for TEW 2020 and in one of them this happened.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Oh no :(

https://twitter.com/Dwyndl/status/1243676854201901057?s=19

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Give em hell mama stunt

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

What was swerve's tweet?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

TV Zombie posted:

What was swerve's tweet?

he was telling Jordan Devlin to get his rear end to the states for a Cruiserweight title match.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

It was your usual bad WWE in-character, almost certainly made by someone in the office tweet.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

stab posted:

Sidebar story just for you Mob

As some of you know, I was at the Clusterfuck last year. Eddy does his shtick, camera pans out.

What Eddy then does is he goes around the entire crowd still naked. Looks for the group we were with (we were upstairs, and yes he went upstairs in a sold out crowd still naked) and basically gives us the sign to go backstage.

We go backstage, couple minutes later Effy comes out. Effy basically tells Eddy he loved the spot, and that it was going to blow up and he should exploit social media so he's all over the place (Eddy didn't have a single social account except for FB at this point)

We then chainsmoke a bunch, drink a bunch, and pet Matt Tremont's dog (he is a good dogge).

The end.

This is great but is the video store still open

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Mob posted:

This is great but is the video store still open

Closed in 2007. All hail King Netflix

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE/status/1244041878410088451

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Legendary legend Chris "The Legendheart" Jericho. Today was great! Thanks Vince!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

stab posted:

The end.

I want to hear more about the doggy :3:

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Those clowns in congress have done it again. What a bunch of clowns.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Stop posting Sasha tweets. Any of them. Ever.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I sincerely forgot Sasha existed until just now.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

TheKingslayer posted:

I sincerely forgot Sasha existed until just now.

Please delay Wrestlemania, Mr. McMahon.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

RealFoxy posted:

Stop posting Sasha tweets. Any of them. Ever.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Sasha is good sorry

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

She was another one of those,"Even WWE couldn't gently caress this up" prospects that... welp.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
In the last five years or so WWE has proved time and again there's nothing or no one that they can't ruin.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Remember when Bayley had that awful kendo stick match with Alexa. Oh and that weird thing with Corey Graves

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
The Sasha tweet reads almost exactly like a Magic Johnson tweet.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Endlessly referencing that they have Shinsuke Nakamura on their roster, working as a toadie for Sami Zayn

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Dias posted:

In the last five years or so WWE has proved time and again there's nothing or no one that they can't ruin.

On the main roster, at least.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Neodoomium posted:

Endlessly referencing that they have Shinsuke Nakamura on their roster, working as a toadie for Sami Zayn

They also had Sami Zayn on their roster working as a toadie for Nakamura.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Vagabundo posted:

On the main roster, at least.

Have you seen nxt