Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

ty guys. i saw my friends village with all the houses in a neat row and mine are all over the drat place. thought about starting over but i have found some cool stuff and villagers.

tom nook should be done upgrading his tent tomorrow so hopefully i can start moving people around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Oh Mister B posted:

if i see one more motherfreaking black bass....

See? Bass!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/dinominal/status/1244040317734510592

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Mine’s coming in the mail tomorrow, I can’t wait

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I'm waiting until I have a full island until I start moving houses and terraforming.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

How much money does Mabel need to set up shop, I’ve bought like 11 jumpsuits from her today

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

How much money does Mabel need to set up shop, I’ve bought like 11 jumpsuits from her today

Not sure but I heard it takes a month.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
mabel asked me today to find a place for her shop, but idk how much i bought. i dont think that much

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Maybe it’s just random then. I’ve poured a bunch of money into her on both her visits. I’ve also seen people post online about getting her permanently on her second stop

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Everyone ready for week 2 of the stalk market.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I have 400,000 bells ready to spend

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

herculon posted:

I have 400,000 bells ready to spend
What did you end up selling for last week? I noticed when I rolled through you still had a pile laying on the floor, you absolute madman.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I jumped at the 185 price around 11:45 that morning and missed out on the 202 price 15 minutes later. Made about 280,000 though.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

It’s tempting to jump in on a dodo code when the turnip prices are above 500 but I seriously can’t with the arrival/leaving loads every two steps. Online is really only manageable with small amounts of people you have registered.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
If you visit some dude on reddit's town to sell your turnips that's like doing a drug deal and you're going to Animal Crossing hell.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

If you visit some dude on reddit's town to sell your turnips that's like doing a drug deal and you're going to Animal Crossing hell.

This.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I’ve been talking to the moderators and anyone who manipulates the market by going to a games goon or redditors island to sell turnips will be permanently banned from the imp zone.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Oh Mister B posted:

if i see one more motherfreaking black bass....

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmfao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I'm ready to risk it all on the stalk market, or at least 100k

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

https://twitter.com/tailchana/status/1244061402249093122

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Jesus the 4am music has no business being this good.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Badass

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Is there anyway to change the look of the town infrastructure stuff you get from the Nook Miles ATM? Trying to be a good boy and install lampposts around town but the ones from the ATM are pure white and it's driving me bonkers. There are no customization options for it on the work bench.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

Is there anyway to change the look of the town infrastructure stuff you get from the Nook Miles ATM? Trying to be a good boy and install lampposts around town but the ones from the ATM are pure white and it's driving me bonkers. There are no customization options for it on the work bench.

Mine from the atm are black. I already had a black one in my catalogue though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bought 3400 turnips at 90 bells a pop I'm gonna be rich this week.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Herculon gonna come through again and make us all rich.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Bought 3400 turnips at 90 bells a pop I'm gonna be rich this week.

Same more or less. I’m not as rich as I should be because I keep buying everything.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Posting so I won’t forget that I bought my turnips at 92 bells each

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Also if anyone was wondering about Mabel like I was yesterday, this morning she still had her stall set up and asked me to pick a place for her store as soon as I talked to her. So I guess she won’t tell you as soon as you spend enough bells, you have to wait for the next day

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Mabel kicks rear end and I can't wait for her shop to open tomorrow

this game rules

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Bought 3800 turnips, picked out Mabel’s store location, started building a house for a ninja chicken, and it’s not even noon yet.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

herculon posted:

Bought 3800 turnips, picked out Mabel’s store location, started building a house for a ninja chicken, and it’s not even noon yet.

:cheerdoge:

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

man nurse posted:

tfw you run out of things to do in animal crossing for the day but you want to keep playing

Is your garden 100% perfect? No? Well stfu

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
How do you get mabels store

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
I have missed the turnip thing twice now.. assumed i would be able to buy some today but apparently they are only on sale til noon :stonk:

I should be able to buy a lot next sunday at least

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Ristolaz posted:

How do you get mabels store

It seems to be time-based, for me she asked me to pick a spot I think the day Tom Nook's tent got upgraded into a real building . May need to spend a certain amount of bells with her too, but I don't think I've heard of anyone getting the building earlier than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

It’s definitely bells-based unless it’s random, she only asked me to scout a location this morning and I’ve had the resident services upgraded to a building for days now. And I spent a ton of bells on her yesterday